claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So does the patch good y'all? I hoping for not NPC one, seems this is npc year after all
If you like Futa content then you'll probably like this update, personally the new mom dom scene from the hellhound milf is my winner of the update

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
that sounds hella dumb, means either the best mage is a charmer or that the best charmer is a mage
Not really from a black mage perspective it doesn't have the highest spellpower value after conversion. With the crown of winter and the tiran nun habits I already have a higher total than with the 4 pieces of the set. You also don't get spell penetration and temptation doesn't apply to spells.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
My saves still work. Did you accidentily fuck up your saves using a save editor? Or perhaps download the game again?
no, i havent touched them since then and they worked just fine then! I downloaded the latest version, tried to load the external save file and it justa blank page. And this isn't just 1 save, I save in pipelines, 104 save all the way back to day 0 wouldn't load.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
I haven't played in a while - like last time I picked it up Berwyn was still the black mage companion rather than a generic big tiddy sorceress - and my impression after seeing the state of the game is 'not a power fantasy because the companions all have better stats and builds than your PC can get for a very long time'. Spellblade Cait just wrecks everything.

Tweaking the companion sets to be this much better was probably intended to balance out the party members not having equips, but...there isn't much in the way of good equipment. I've done the forest, the hornets, and the centaur quests and have yet to find anything like a good set of armor or a weapon better than the sanctified gladius and that's fallen way behind for damage. I have to buff up twice just to match the kind of damage the companions can casually do. You're better off playing support and letting all the waifus do the heavy lifting.

On a somewhat related note: I don't even mind the idea of NPCs dating each other &c but the Azzy companion material comes off to me as poorly handled at every stage. It starts with a blatant push to endear the character to the player, moves through a whole dungeon to open her up as a companion, and the first thing you see when she finally joins you is "actually I'm really into and want to date one of the NPCs". ...I have to wonder what the writer was thinking; that's both an egregiously bad idea on his part and a failure on the staff's part for not telling him to reconceptualize it from the ground up. There was no indication whatsoever in the content leading up to her companion material that something like this was coming. This gets dumped in the player's lap and explicitly presented as a choice between not seeing it (but knowing it's still canonically happening), watching it happen right in front of you, or thruple dating. These are all -very- divisive ideas and not something that should ever be presented as a curveball in a waifu game.

There's a wide gulf between companions like Cait or Brint having other encounters offscreen while showing clear favoritism toward the PC and designing one of the companions around having an explicit and detailed romantic relationship with an NPC right in front of the player. At the very least this should have had indications prior to recruitment that it was going to be explicitly poly/NTR themed and written so that the build-up was less explicitly romantic. The way to do this is to give the player every indication of what it's going to be before diving in, present a chance to avoid both the NPC relationship and an explicitly romantic relationship with the character (less people would mind the idea of a companion they don't care about dating an NPC), and build up some attachment to the NPC before going full tilt ahead with a possible thruple situation. Letting something like this into the game in the form it took also hits those "I just want to write my OC fiction" notes that the game is plagued with.
Don't remind me about Berwyn, lost so much interest in this after that, had so much content and was my favorite follower, then they gut em because of some previous writer we don't even care about. smh. This game in general took a lot of weird turns that nobody asked for hence the ratings just dropping more and more. Trials in Tainted space is still pretty nice though, I've followed both of their game for so long that I've grown up with these games at this point, almost 10 years I've been playing trials in tainted space off and on.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
no, i havent touched them since then and they worked just fine then! I downloaded the latest version, tried to load the external save file and it justa blank page. And this isn't just 1 save, I save in pipelines, 104 save all the way back to day 0 wouldn't load.
Try posting it here. Ill see if I have the same prob

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do we recruit Zara to the Wayfort?
Ok so she is recruited indirectly and abit long, here is how it goes:
1-Fuck her in her encounters and don't kick her out when she comes to the Inn at night for more sex.
2-Help her sister Shara (the harpy with the wings that doesn't work) and don't let her die on her quest (so just do her quest right.)
3-Upgrade the Wayfort at least once.

Congrats, now she'll fly by the Wayfort and offer her services next time you visit the Wayfort.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so Oma is literaly TLDR (might read on my next playthrough, right now I was just skipping to see what each wish could do) and gotta say 2 things:

1) I'm honestly surprised that we got an NPC with C-Cups breasts.
2) Ok some of the wishes are honestly usefull, Think I'll go for the Regen and Teleport one next time I play (could go for more but eh, I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm freeing the genie.)

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Ok so Oma is literaly TLDR (might read on my next playthrough, right now I was just skipping to see what each wish could do) and gotta say 2 things:

1) I'm honestly surprised that we got an NPC with C-Cups breasts.
2) Ok some of the wishes are honestly usefull, Think I'll go for the Regen and Teleport one next time I play (could go for more but eh, I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm freeing the genie.)
About that...

Regen
Trail rations are cheap and are full heals to the entire party after every fight. Regen for 1 out of 3 members is...

Teleport
Dungeons leglock you inside, waystones are everywhere, Lingering embers exist. Still pretty convenient.

Wealth
It doesn't stack with other sources of extra money. The other Kinu quest (if you can force yourself to sit through it) has one that also provides double EC.

Don't pick this.

Power
It hits pretty hard. On turn 3

Storage
Honestly more QoL then anything. But the convenience it provides is potentially probably nice. 10 camps instead of 5. 6 Rations instead of 3. Realistically if you take teleport you wouldn't need this given you can just pop out at the wayfort whenever you want. And dungeons don't last long enough to burn through even half of an original stack of items.

Anyways, Yoma was pretty interesting. B said it was a passion project and it showed. Every companion has things to say and different interactions when weighing in and preventing you from making an ass out of yourself. Every companion additionally has a different dialogue line when asking "what" they wished for though I found this to be the weakest part due to the majority of the characters wishing for nothing with various flavors of altruism. It defeats the concept of temptation if nobody is tempted. Things like the previous masters wishes are neat and B did a decent enough job explaining how an eternity in nothingness could be pretty agonizing.

The sex scenes were pretty inventive (but there's so few of them.).

Jesus, the new art for the Hellhound is just crazy good. I just want to breed cuddle her and never ever leave.
Though given the hellhound is a completely different character now, sort of fits.
DCL's art was informed by the obvious inspirations of the hellhound in general. I'm of course referring to the one from MGE. Now that the hellhound has had her personality uplifted into another "honor and duty" type, it probably wouldn't have fit.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes