Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Talk, then pick treasure conversation again, then pick the new button that pops up. It doesn't appear in the dialogue choices until you talked to Kobold Queen about her getting treasures from the minos. If this doesn't work then redownload the file because yours is broken.
Got it, somehow.
Now i cant figure out how to use it, its in my key items, i got the Naptha (9 of it, even), but using it in camp only coats my weapon, and i cant find any other relevant seeming button?

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I wish Brienne's family were written mo43 smartly and interestingly. I remember when I first went in, how it started made it seem like this was going to be some secret behind brienne's back type or stuff. "I secretly fucked youe mom.and sister and turned them into my cumsluts" type of thing. Imagine my disappointment.
She asks you to bang them the first time you meet them, I've no idea how you could even get that it would be some "behind the back" shit. I'm pretty sure she came to the very idea when she tells you.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
wasn't moira the one who drew the latest hellhound art? it looks goofy.
His art is the most grounded of the mainstays what you going on about, goofy is the shit adjatha gets away with.

I wish Brienne's family were written mo43 smartly and interestingly. I remember when I first went in, how it started made it seem like this was going to be some secret behind brienne's back type or stuff. "I secretly fucked youe mom.and sister and turned them into my cumsluts" type of thing. Imagine my disappointment.
You set yourself for this disappointment lmfao. I fuckin skim read half the shit but even I knew going in she's the one encouraging you to fuck them.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
sure here is both a day 0 and 127. I also started a completely new game, save edited the new on on day 0 and played for a while and it loads with no problem.
WTF. I tried your save and it totally bugs out. But all my saves work, from 2021 to present day work.

You probably want to post this to FenoxoForum bug reports, see what's causing it.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
The first thing she says to you is she wants you to breed her family. Can you even read?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
WTF. I tried your save and it totally bugs out. But all my saves work, from 2021 to present day work.

You probably want to post this to FenoxoForum bug reports, see what's causing it.
Yea I know it does, that's what I was saying. This never happened before, stopped playing for a few months, come back and all 100+ of my pipeline saves no longer work. I've already started over and save edited some stuff since I got to go through all the shit all over again, starting a new pipeline and all.

His art is the most grounded of the mainstays what you going on about, goofy is the shit adjatha gets away with.

You set yourself for this disappointment lmfao. I fuckin skim read half the shit but even I knew going in she's the one encouraging you to fuck them.
Yea I know lol. Oh well you live and learn.

She asks you to bang them the first time you meet them, I've no idea how you could even get that it would be some "behind the back" shit. I'm pretty sure she came to the very idea when she tells you.
It's also been a long ass time since I played the content, it might not of been behind her back and more help you corrupt her family or something. Again it's been a while, I was disappointed in the execution so I haven't played it since then, sue me :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes