sword diablo

Jan 21, 2023
Hey, Im a bit new to using to Using CoC2 on my window (up to a few days ago, I only ever used it on my andriod all the way back to the earliest days of the game back in april of 2018.) But recent events have forced me to finally move my game and files all the way over to Windows 11 after one-to-many problems with my phone, but its essentially destroyed my entire gallery that ive spent working on and collecting, over the course of 6 damn fucking years now, and I really don't want to commit subuku right now.

Anyone know how you can unlock all of both gallery's without grinding through the entire game by scratch again? And Yes, I am well aware of the feelings of the game system and the over arching narrative problems with the game. I just really want to enjoy my free sex writings and roleplay as a badass warrior that wants to be a loving husband to his Mino wife, who also isnt interested in fucking or getting fucked by a Futa.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
1717062799673.jpeg
"Yes, I am well aware of the feelings of the game system and the over arching narrative problems with the game. I just really want to enjoy my free sex writings and roleplay as a badass warrior that wants to be a loving husband to his Mino wife, who also isnt interested in fucking or getting fucked by a Futa."

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
View attachment 3685523
"Yes, I am well aware of the feelings of the game system and the over arching narrative problems with the game. I just really want to enjoy my free sex writings and roleplay as a badass warrior that wants to be a loving husband to his Mino wife, who also isnt interested in fucking or getting fucked by a Futa."
I thought everyone was futa in this game. Isn't that the case?

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Hoping otherwise is futanari futility.
Not to be confused with Futality, which is how this game would've been called if it was a Mortal Kombat parody.

View attachment 3685523
Yeah, shame nobody tried to do a game with only Brienne and the PC, omitting the rest of the peanut gallery. Probably would've been a fun read.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Well, the Nina quest is taken straight out of another game, Underrail, and edited to fit.
I have only done the first part, realized that it was taken beat for beat out of Underrail then I stopped, so I can't say how true to source it is, but I think it's safe to say that The Obeserver is a hack.
I haven't played underrail in a long time but what quest was this based on ??

View attachment 3685523
Brienne + tui/azzy (can have either pair for sleeps) = win

aileh is cool too

also I'm a wizard hairy, i already have a strong muscle wife, so I need to make up in other departments

Reactions: fdfggfd and Wrynn13

sword diablo

Jan 21, 2023
Nice, thanks for the comments everyone! Though, question is the game engine Javascript, or some more obscure engine?

The Wedding for Brienne in Khorminos was just so damn wholesome. Definitely worth the 5 years of Blueballing to get her in as a wife.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It's the quest line given by "Dude", a drunkard hanging out in a bar who is permanently three sheets to the wind.
He's not a psyker like Nina, but the quest is a shameless copy.
oh yeah, quest is even called "dude's vision" and you have to find drinks (went to check in the wiki, because I don't remeber this quest even though I 99% did it because it's basically a shitty fetch quest)

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
Teleportation is the best wish of the lot since it goes straight into the Ways instead of to a Waystone, an improvement over the item. It also frees up the inventory space you'd be using on carrying Embers. Two benefits for one wish.

The thunder spell needs to fire after one turn of charge up, not two. Does strong damage even without me building for magic. 150 damage without a point put into Willpower. Strong second wish.

Deep Pockets is nice as is, but a second page of inventory would have been better. It also has the RP of preventing Lyric from suffocating in your pack one day too. Mid wish.

Wealth is pointless since Oma fucks you over or you get the ring instead of a perk. RP and gameplay wise, the wealth wishes should've made Lyric max phat forever. At least we'd get a good crushing combat item out of it.

What ifs: Wish we could pull Calla back to Savarra so we can just end that plot thread. And who knows, maybe she wouldn't be shit (she would be). Oma's necklace should have become a useable key item, in the same way the wish enhanced Waystone Charm became. Her gifted resistances should've become an innate perk.

If Oma deliberately fucks you over on the first two wishes (let's not lie and say the MC did wrong here) and you free her on the third wish, the MC should get an option to tell her to fuck off. You ain't a friend, lady.
Im casualy dealing 200+ damage, my figths are to short for the tunder spell

Reactions: thecatcameback
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes