jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
I CAST MOIRA'S GRACE!!!!!
View attachment 3771165

Fuck me SHE THICC! Vari if I ever have to pick between the Leothrans and the Kitsunes that Magic Tree gonna burn till they call me Elden Lord (I mean I already knew I would be siding with the Leothrans but DAMN, that Half-Leothran tf Vari's daughters discovered is something that must be protected!)
Nah mate thats genderbended big chungus
p.s. why the fuck is she so fat tho.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I CAST MOIRA'S GRACE!!!!!
View attachment 3771165

Fuck me SHE THICC! Vari if I ever have to pick between the Leothrans and the Kitsunes that Magic Tree gonna burn till they call me Elden Lord (I mean I already knew I would be siding with the Leothrans but DAMN, that Half-Leothran tf Vari's daughters discovered is something that must be protected!)
Am I the only one bothered by the head being small compared to everything else?

Reactions: AWetDream87

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ive never really liked blowjob scenes.Its just a repeat of~

Dick description>You deepthroat that dick like a slut>NPCs knees buckle>They cum>Insert cum description

Thats it.Youve read one youve read all of them.My point is this,blowjob "scenes" should NOT be a thing.They are quite similar to each other,short and in general a blowjob(or eating out your partner) is FOREPLAY.FOREPLAY is meant to be something that,for lack of a better term,is like a warm up for both you and your partner.So why isnt there smt more?Wheres the actual scene?

Do tell me what you guys think

PS the only scene in CoC2 that i remember that has a blowjob as foreplay is kalyses 2nd and 3rd scene(where you bring her unique items).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Dick description>You deepthroat that dick like a slut>NPCs knees buckle>They cum>Insert cum description

Thats it.Youve read one youve read all of them.My point is this,blowjob "scenes" should NOT be a thing.They are quite similar to each other,short and in general a blowjob(or eating out your partner) is FOREPLAY.FOREPLAY is meant to be something that,for lack of a better term,is like a warm up for both you and your partner.So why isnt there smt more?Wheres the actual scene?

PS the only scene in CoC2 that i remember that has a blowjob as foreplay is kalyses 2nd and 3rd scene(where you bring her unique items).
Agreed, Blowjobs ain't a reward, they are the warmup for the real reward (but Savin is a horsecock-starved-bitch and a quickshot so blowing up his horsey is "enough" for him and thus "should" be enough for the player.)

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018

Not all blowjobs are that bad but for how many this game has most of them should be able to connected to other scenes. Personally i think they forgot what sex or how ridiculous like when writing because they spent to much time writing for this game and on the internet or are using the game as an excuses to just do more of their own fetish.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
This will be lowkey sad in general, but for me? I just let him cook. I have almost no affection for her, it's really hard for me to be emotionally attached to literally a prostitute. Sorry if i hurt feelings of all Cait fans here (unironically tho - i really didn't set out to hurt you all in any way) but it can't be an NTR when the girl isn't yours by default.
I sympathise with the fans in their complaints (and a tiny bit with the devs).

*Trying to be objective* On paper, she SHOULD be perfect as a open-minded, slutty side-kick, perfect as the first 'tutorial character' to join your group & introduce you to the various features of the game (normal tutorial stuff) and of course the very sexually open world of the game (her religion fits right in here of course).

But (obviously) that sort of character is completely wrong for a romantic 'girlfriend' character.
A large portion of people won't see her that way.
(And they damned well know that)
It doesn't mean that they can't have the options there for people that are quite happy to have her as a love interest, but don't be surprised when most players don't see her that way (myself included).
And their insistence on having others see her as one is a waste of time if they are keeping her as she is. :rolleyes:

(Once again, I'm trying really hard to be objective here - I generally have the same low opinion of the lead dev as everyone else, as I'm sure I've stated before)

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

disagree
heavily disagree
i may hate you now tbqh

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
tbh outside of Cait and Arona I don't think there's really any other unavoidable "ntr" scenes. That said I'll never understand peoples grievances with Cait. She's a literal whore. Her job is to drain your balls, not be your wife. There's plenty of other good characters that are dedicated to you and they're typically the best characters with the most scenes too. People put too much stock in video games man. It's just entertainment.
I think the main grievance is that the game tries to have their cake and eat it too. Cait is the slutty whore character who'll fuck anything that moves, but she also has her romance path and she's "saving" her asshole for you (she can just have it raped away and she doesn't care at all, btw) It also doesn't help that she gets a ton of content and some of it is forced (you have to listen to her fuck atani's mom because she's the only one who can officiate your marriage with her)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I think the main grievance is that the game tries to have their cake and eat it too. Cait is the slutty whore character who'll fuck anything that moves, but she also has her romance path and she's "saving" her asshole for you (she can just have it raped away and she doesn't care at all, btw) It also doesn't help that she gets a ton of content and some of it is forced (you have to listen to her fuck atani's mom because she's the only one who can officiate your marriage with her)
Combined with the fact that she's ready to fuck everybody immediately but for some reason only you (the MC) have to "get to know her better" LMAO

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Combined with the fact that she's ready to fuck everybody immediately but for some reason only you (the MC) have to "get to know her better" LMAO
I'm not sure I understand what you're complaining about here. It's been a while since I've played but I remember that the player can sleep with her no problem. The only thing that happens is that she says that even if you sleep with her that doesn't make yall an exclusive couple and she'll still sleep with other characters. That just seems like the devs giving the player a heads up that she won't be as exclusive as other LIs in the game.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
This will be lowkey sad in general, but for me? I just let him cook. I have almost no affection for her, it's really hard for me to be emotionally attached to literally a prostitute. Sorry if i hurt feelings of all Cait fans here (unironically tho - i really didn't set out to hurt you all in any way) but it can't be an NTR when the girl isn't yours by default.
We have Cait fans here?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm meh on Cait.

Probably for the opposite reason as most people here: I don't think she's slutty enough.

All her sex scenes with the player are kinda...boring. pretty vanilla, nothing exciting or different than every other human wearing cat ears. I actually prefer the stuff where she's going out and blowing centaurs and slutting it up in the Temple. If you're gonna do it, do it big.

I don't dislike her though. But if I made a tier list, the only character she'd beat out is Quin.

I do hate Quin.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2021
Come on man, have some self respect before saying things like that in public
I say it loud and proud, brother. I love me a girl who's into sex, and it's rare to find one who gets into it as much as Cait while also maintaining her faculties and autonomy.

I'm meh on Cait.

Probably for the opposite reason as most people here: I don't think she's slutty enough.

All her sex scenes with the player are kinda...boring. pretty vanilla, nothing exciting or different than every other human wearing cat ears. I actually prefer the stuff where she's going out and blowing centaurs and shutting it up in the Temple. If you're gonna do it, do it big.
Honestly I feel that. My only big gripe with Cait is wishing she had more content variety. If you play an actively promiscuous character then it's surprisingly easy to out-slut Cait. Not only that, she often ducks out if you start going super far. I get that the devs probably don't want her stealing your thunder, but I wouldn't mind if there was an option for her to piggyback off the MC's scenes more often.

Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
I'm meh on Cait.

All her sex scenes with the player are kinda...boring. pretty vanilla, nothing exciting or different than every other human wearing cat ears. I actually prefer the stuff where she's going out and blowing centaurs and slutting it up in the Temple. If you're gonna do it, do it big.

I don't dislike her though. But if I made a tier list, the only character she'd beat out is Quin.

I do hate Quin.
Everyone hates Quin, even Quin hates Quin...

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes