smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Apropos of nothing I've spent the last day spending all my spare time thinking about centaur biology.

How do you think a centaur picks up something off the ground? Do you think they're bendy at the waist or do you think they go down on front legs?
Centaur spines in general are a mystery. Also do they have two ribcages?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Option A:
1000005049.jpg

Option B:
1000005050.jpg

I've got a better question for you. How do centaurs scratch their horseback and ass? It's pretty much impossible to reach with their hands.
Trees, if we're talking centaurs around the time of CoC2.

But heck, there's more than that: unless they're packing like 5 feet of schlong, they can't reach their dicks. Every time they pee they can't really aim, and they can't clean it afterwards.

I imagine maybe grooming each other is centaur pack behavior. Either that or constant splashing in rivers.

Reactions: Wrynn13

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Option A:
View attachment 3779765

Option B:
View attachment 3779767

Trees, if we're talking centaurs around the time of CoC2.

But heck, there's more than that: unless they're packing like 5 feet of schlong, they can't reach their dicks. Every time they pee they can't really aim, and they can't clean it afterwards.

I imagine maybe grooming each other is centaur pack behavior. Either that or constant splashing in rivers.
B seems like the most logical way for centaur biology.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think they'd just have one bigger stomach that combines horse and human traits.

At first I figured the upper part had a duplicate of everything a human would, but I thought about it. Horse organs are already powering...what, 1500-2000 lbs of horse flesh? What's a human torso, an extra 60 to 120 lbs on top if that? Practically nothing.

You wouldn't need a second set of organs. Maybe certain organs are slightly bigger than the horse equivalent is really all you'd need.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think they'd just have one bigger stomach that combines horse and human traits.

At first I figured the upper part had a duplicate of everything a human would, but I thought about it. Horse organs are already powering...what, 1500-2000 lbs of horse flesh? What's a human torso, an extra 60 to 120 lbs on top if that? Practically nothing.

You wouldn't need a second set of organs. Maybe certain organs are slightly bigger than the horse equivalent is really all you'd need.
I personally like the idea that the human torso just houses redundant organs in the case that the horse half is injured.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Edit: Also just wanted to clearly express that you don't need a relationship to be cucked. Even irl people with one sided feelings can be cucked. Hope this helps.
You got to be in a relationship or trying to make one to get cucked.
Otherwise you just simp'ing and getting mad about pussy or dick that was never yours. And that is cringe as hell bro.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Something I would like to see one day is a game where you play a party instead of a single custom character; it would make companions like Cait and Quint work better. Though I doubt it would ever be as popular without a main character. It would also be a lot harder to write since it's all in the third person, and you need to worry about relationships between multiple characters instead of just one.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Centaurs may not need a bonus human organs, but they're gonna be an enhancement.
That additional lung capacity is a huge deal, it would allow them to outspeed AND outlast regular horses.

So a set of human organs in the human torso would certainly benefit the centaur.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
The tag is there, you're doing an exercise in futility by trying to argue against it.
I'm not denying getting cucked is what is in the game
I said that stuff about the quote and what they wrote.

Edit: Also just wanted to clearly express that you don't need a relationship to be cucked. Even irl people with one sided feelings can be cucked. Hope this helps.

bedroomlurker

Oct 24, 2020
I believe that most of this discourse about NTR can be boiled down to the fact that western culture only recognises two facets, cheating and cuckolding. In Japan there are different subgenres. There's netori (protagonist takes antagonist's partner), netorare (antagonist takes protagonist's partner), netorase (protagonist gives partner to antagonist) and even BSS (Even though I loved you first). All of these are different shades of NTR and cuckolding.

Basically everything is just about semantics.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I believe that most of this discourse about NTR can be boiled down to the fact that western culture only recognises two facets, cheating and cuckolding. In Japan there are different subgenres. There's netori (protagonist takes antagonist's partner), netorare (antagonist takes protagonist's partner), netorase (protagonist gives partner to antagonist) and even BSS (Even though I loved you first). All of these are different shades of NTR and cuckolding.

Basically everything is just about semantics.
I just dislike bad writing and since NTR and all its subgenres or whatever are easy to write for AND are the lead writers major fetish the quality gets even lower.That is why i dislike NTR.Because Good NTR hasnt been written yet.Its always the same monotonous "Here is beta cuck MC with his obviously horny GF/Wife.Here is the Bull alpha male chad with a dick that can pierce the heavens.Horny female is attracted to Chad cause Beta cuck cant do shit in bed,so Horny female gets addicted to having sex with Chad.THE END."

Thats the NTR formula.Its boring,its soulless and it only exists for a quick nut of shame.

Like realistically everyone,and i truly mean EVERYONE can write a better NTR story of they actually focus on the characters at play and not just how CHAD is the Bull and how Slutty is the Horny female and how BETA is the beta cuck.It disgusts me to no end smh.

Last edited:

bedroomlurker

Oct 24, 2020
I just dislike bad writing and since NTR and all its subgenres or whatever are easy to write for AND are the lead writers major fetish the quality gets even lower.That is why i dislike NTR.Because Good NTR hasnt been written yet.Its always the same monotonous "Here is beta cuck MC with his obviously horny GF/Wife.Here is the Bull alpha male chad with a dick that can pierce the heavens.Horny female is attracted to Chad cause Beta cuck cant do shit in bed,so Horny female gets addicted to having sex with Chad.THE END."

Thats the NTR formula.Its boring,its soulless and it only exists for a quick nut of shame.

Like realistically everyone,and i truly mean EVERYONE can write a better NTR story of they actually focus on the characters at play and not just how CHAD is the Bull and how Slutty is the Horny female and how BETA is the beta cuck.It disgusts me to no end smh.
Real talk, the best NTR stories are news articles. Change my mind.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Her looks arnt what people dislike about her its everything else that comes with the character her religion her rampant sluttery
that fact that ''our'' quest is getting her sister back or Savin's desperate attempts to try and turn the town bike into the main love interest
I know that. Thats why I asked 'can her appearance outweigh her personality' not 'would she looks better as *picture*'.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
My biggest problem with Cait(and with the game as a whole) is how indecisive Savin is when it comes to her.Let me explain.

At first Cait was pushed as the happy go lucky slutty cat priestess party member(Her religion had subtle undertones of child abuse but shhh) which in itself is cool.Im a big fun of slutty nuns/priestesses so i was pleasantly suprised when i saw her.Afterwards Savin tries really hard to make us care about her child abusing sex religon(for some reason?Ig he needed justification for the temple quest to fit some more scenes) which doesnt work.He tries really hard to push us into building the temple and he even tries to turn Cait into a romancable partner that we love and cherish.THIS is my problem.This indecisiveness.If you want to make a slutty priestess with a questionable religion(Yes im never letting this down) do it.I believe everyone here can agree that Nuns are hot and slutty nuns are even better but not like this.You cant just go from "Slutty nun that wants to fuck everything that moves" to "Romanacable companion that you should love and cherish".By trying to go both ways you lose everything.

Now let me tell you a small story time.A few months ago when i replayed CoC2 i visited Aronas village and interacted with Ifrith and her Master.Now as per in-game orc tradition,I as the dominant mate(I was on sub Arona route) decided to do what every orc does.And i fucked Ifrith.Now i did not know that doing that...locks me out of interacting with both of them.So i went to the discord and shared my grievences to see whats the lore significance of this.Like why are these 2 orcs different than everyone else.To sum up i got fuck all,got the middle finger from everyone there and Savin himself said that this is the way it is "Cause they are different",giving no reason as to why.

Anyways rant over.Wheres my horse cock???

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes