str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
man this game is so confusing most times everything looks the same bit of a pain in the ass when looking for specific people and things

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
ok cool ty i skipped it until i had answers LOL so ill head back and take that on
i cant remember where to find arona need her for quest "right of conquest" been getting lost wandering around tryin to find her
due to all these heaps of quests/side quests i forget where i found her LOL
She's in the foothills, she won't show until you're level 3. If you know where the grayed out orc war camp is, just explore a tile away, she shows up everywhere, but the purple zone has been the best for me. Be careful who you bring because if you lose, she won't always go for you.
If you mean after she asks for your help, she's still in the foothills, just go to the farthest right tile in purple zone to continue the quest

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
how do i get an amber orb?
For the amber orb it's in the old forest, as soon as you get on the battle zone head right, keep right until you get on a tile that has a door prompt. Open the door and you'll have to complete 3 gem puzzles. Heads up, they're not to hard for me, but some people do have trouble figuring them out. After you complete the third puzzle explore the room you're in and you'll see a mural. Answer neutral or positive I'd you want to take the orb, you can still get it even if you pick disgusted.
The amber orb leads you to getting a new companion and if you still have questions I can tell you how to do that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For the amber orb it's in the old forest, as soon as you get on the battle zone head right, keep right until you get on a tile that has a door prompt. Open the door and you'll have to complete 3 gem puzzles. Heads up, they're not to hard for me, but some people do have trouble figuring them out. After you complete the third puzzle explore the room you're in and you'll see a mural. Answer neutral or positive I'd you want to take the orb, you can still get it even if you pick disgusted.
The amber orb leads you to getting a new companion and if you still have questions I can tell you how to do that.
i got lost on one puzzle already had fweird gem looking things had to match or something was around the ice palace or THAT zone somewhere i gave up LOL
i have this OTHER quest that has options to get this weird mage guy to join my quest we after same things or something AND im wondering if i cant progress unless i have him in party wich idont want but do i really need to have him for quest?

what waystone will get me closest to old forest?

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ok so gonna try Gweyr's second quest for the first time ever and apparently is a Stealth Mission with limited tile movement? *only you're not told how many more times you can move as far as i can see*
Any tips? i would apreciate if you could tell me which things i'm supossed to steal & which companions i'm supossed to take with me (I brought Cait and Quintillus cuz well...they got the most beef with the Cultist so it seemed the most logical from a story POV for me.)
Playing a Black Mage btw.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Ok so gonna try Gweyr's second quest for the first time ever and apparently is a Stealth Mission with limited tile movement? *only you're not told how many more times you can move as far as i can see*
Any tips? i would apreciate if you could tell me which things i'm supossed to steal & which companions i'm supossed to take with me (I brought Cait and Quintillus cuz well...they got the most beef with the Cultist so it seemed the most logical from a story POV for me.)
Playing a Black Mage btw.
I think it depends on your character, from what I browsed, the quest has a lot of stat checks. You can get by this by drinking at Garths as that temporarily maxes a Stat, but in general:
Arona and Kiyoko if you're concerned about lore and hijinks
Etheryn and the future companion Einen if you're a clumsy oaf
Don't bother with Goods or Liquor Cabinet unless you're doing very well, they don't give you anything you can't get with electrum and a stack of metal from Kohaku
Save the cupboard for last, it's foreshadowed like it's helpful narrative-wise but unless you're a thief there's a good chance your mission will end there.

If you're really curious go to fenoxo forum mage-ship, apparently someone was so enamored about the variety that they did it with 10 different times with different combinations, and compiled the results. That thread most likely explains things better than I can

Reactions: NODOGAN

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
i got lost on one puzzle already had fweird gem looking things had to match or something was around the ice palace or THAT zone somewhere i gave up LOL
i have this OTHER quest that has options to get this weird mage guy to join my quest we after same things or something AND im wondering if i cant progress unless i have him in party wich idont want but do i really need to have him for quest?

what waystone will get me closest to old forest?
If you're talking the girly Mage Berwyn, no you don't need him, most companions are optional, the exceptions for Cait, Brint, and Etheryn. Though obviously each are gonna come with their own side quests.
For Waystones, there's none for Old Forest, but Wayfort if you want to go to the beehives, go through Hawkethorne if you want to see the dreads.
And if you're talking about Glacier rift, you don't have to go there, the only points of interest are Gweyr's quests and Brint's new set which isn't even the most optimal there. The jotuns and cultist are usually not worth the trouble.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
I have many questions.
First, Is this game updated in 2021 or 2018?
Second, How does Damage Reduction work ?
The description in "Attributes & Stats" is contrary to those in "Combat Basics". The former says ''20 Armor and 200HP" is equal to "240 effective HP", however, the latter tells me "If you have 20 Armor, then all physical damage you take is reduced by 20%." In this case if the origin damage you take is 50,it will be reduced to 40. With 200 HP, you can take 5 hits, meaning your effective HP is 250(50*5),instead of the number, 240, in former description.
By the way, I still want to know what determines a hit is critical or not ?
It's said related to Accuracy, but how does another factor "Critical Chance" work ?
What is the meaning of "upgrade normal hits to Critical Hits." ?
Can you tell me where I can find those damage determine formula ?
Thanks, hope for your answer.

A normal Chinese player

D

Deleted member 3463984

I have many questions.
First, Is this game updated in 2021 or 2018?
it gets public builds around once a month and backer builds around every 1-2 weeks which you can get for free here. it's still receiving updates.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Second, How does Damage Reduction work ?
As far as i understand each point in damage reduction acts as a % that reduces the damage you take when attacked, but it only works until 75, after that any extra padding you get in that damage reduction is pretty much pointless (i just tend to mismatch my armor to try and get everything as close to 75 as possible, ends up making all my characters quite tanky.)
By the way, I still want to know what determines a hit is critical or not ?
No idea what determines our ability to score criticals, but if you can equip a shield that pretty much makes it impossible for enemies to crit you as far as i understand.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
0.3.43 Patch Notes:

• You can now finish building the Temple of Mallach with Cait, should you desire, giving her a permanent anchor to the Marches and giving Sally a place where she can ply her trade. (All written by TheObserver)
    • Once the temple is established, you can visit Sally at the temple and knock her up (for a princely sum)! If you don’t want to do the deed yourself, several bedicked companions can be put to stud for her as well — with accompanying threesomes!
    • If you’ve done the Convocation of Mirrors event before finishing the temple, and had a certain conversation with River, Cait’s patron might just pay you a visit… or let you pay him a visit.
  • The imp mob has a bunch of new scenes! (Written by Fleep)
  • New busts: Elyon and Leold, both by Moira.
  • New CGs: Zo Equanimity training and Cat Temple welcome.
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk
  • You can now finish building the Temple of Mallach with Cait, should you desire, giving her a permanent anchor to the Marches and giving Sally a place where she can ply her trade. (All written by TheObserver)
    • Once the temple is established, you can visit Sally at the temple and knock her up (for a princely sum)! If you don’t want to do the deed yourself, several bedicked companions can be put to stud for her as well — with accompanying threesomes!
    • If you’ve done the Convocation of Mirrors event before finishing the temple, and had a certain conversation with River, Cait’s patron might just pay you a visit… or let you pay him a visit.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I haven't played in a few updates, cause frankly they've been trash (in my opinion). But holy shit, does Observer do anything except write? I'm convinced he hasn't left his place or talked to anyone offline in years with how much shit he puts out.

Aug 17, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk
Thank you!

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes