throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I haven't played in a few updates, cause frankly they've been trash (in my opinion). But holy shit, does Observer do anything except write? I'm convinced he hasn't left his place or talked to anyone offline in years with how much shit he puts out.
I used to be really jealous of his drive, but I've come to realize that his work is mostly self-indulgent drivel. There's no point in working so hard if it's going to be crap.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I was joking around when I implied your companions can knock up other people. I mean logically that makes sense, the journal may be a two-faced lie at times, but I don't think they'd disregard that only Cait's sterile. Key question, why would I pay (a princely sum) for someone else to knock her up? Garth gives you rooms for free, I doubt your friends are that stripped for money.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
hey guys wheres the save file located?
Are you playing downloaded or on a web browser. I recommend downloading it, the game is pretty good about in-game saves transferring between patches. Otherwise, your better of making a dedicated folder, save files get lost pretty quickly.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Are you playing downloaded or on a web browser. I recommend downloading it, the game is pretty good about in-game saves transferring between patches. Otherwise, your better of making a dedicated folder, save files get lost pretty quickly.
im playing the downloaded version cant find saves anywhere i looked here C:\Users\str8u\AppData\Local\User Data\Default and here C:\Users\str8u\AppData\Local also the download folder where i play the game out of too and cant find saves anywhere

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I haven't played in a few updates, cause frankly they've been trash (in my opinion). But holy shit, does Observer do anything except write? I'm convinced he hasn't left his place or talked to anyone offline in years with how much shit he puts out.
Considering that he only recently started getting paid, writing is clearly his hobby, or his dream job. Mix that with the fact that the FenForums love his writing as long as it doesn't get too railroady, and it's no surprise that he becomes the hardest worker.
Or he was so focused on the Kitsune he had a whole bunch of other stuff compiled and backlogged for the coders. The snow elves and the gods are the only other things he's interested about in this game

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
im playing the downloaded version cant find saves anywhere i looked here C:\Users\str8u\AppData\Local\User Data\Default and here C:\Users\str8u\AppData\Local also the download folder where i play the game out of too and cant find saves anywhere
Their files aren't unique enough for your computer to remember half the time.
My suggestion is change your save location to the desktop, so you can then move it wherever you want to, or make a dedicated folder. It's not easy to keep up with external saves.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Their files aren't unique enough for your computer to remember half the time.
My suggestion is change your save location to the desktop, so you can then move it wherever you want to, or make a dedicated folder. It's not easy to keep up with external saves.
i just made a folder called saves and placed into game folder with the .exe..how can i find my save?i dont want to start all over
and if i have my folder saves will my future saves for now on goto saves or i have to edit a file somewhere?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I would honestly far prefer him to be completely limited to just the Kitsune. My character simply does not exist for Tobs. "Putting words in your mouth" taken to an extreme.
Yeah Tobs writing is pretty "divisive," it's only saving grace is that it's usually isolated to the Kitsune. But Hethia is surprisingly good and doesn't have the problem of droning on-and-on about things.
I don't know if this is an example of a broken clock being right twice a day, or if someone decided to edit down his work that day, but hey.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i enjoy this game BUT if i have to play a game of hide and seek with the save file then im sorry im done with it
no patience for that shit ill just cut my loss and move onto another game its the first time ive ever played a game where save files and or locations are no where to found fuck that im done good luck!

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
i enjoy this game BUT if i have to play a game of hide and seek with the save file then im sorry im done with it
no patience for that shit ill just cut my loss and move onto another game its the first time ive ever played a game where save files and or locations are no where to found fuck that im done good luck!
Just use the "save to file" function. Problem solved.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
i just made a folder called saves and placed into game folder with the .exe..how can i find my save?i dont want to start all over
and if i have my folder saves will my future saves for now on goto saves or i have to edit a file somewhere?
All you have to do is go to the data section, instead of source click load on the "To File" section go to the save you want to open and open it

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
what the fuck is up with tobs and his shitty jewel puzzles
So it was my luck to do this stupid puzzle just as F95 was on maintenance so i couldn't just look up the answer (and having been doing well i was too stubborn to wait) so had to solve it on my own and i realized something: the reason everybody's suffering with this stupid ass puzzle is because of fucking semantics!

Is the second gem puzzle in the game true, but is the FIRST puzzle to use the term "Adjacent" to reffer to gem's locations (every other puzzle used words like east/west/northeast/southwest/etc) so when you see the word Adjacent you ASSUME it means shit like "Diagonal" right? but then there's 2 gems using the word Adjacent on themselves, and one of them meant TO THE FUCKING LEFT!

TLDR: The quizz fucked so many people up because whoever fucktard decided to use the word "Adjacent" meant to say "wherever the fuck i want" making it the first multiple-answer choice among nothing but single-answer choices in a single-answer quiz.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So it was my luck to do this stupid puzzle just as F95 was on maintenance so i couldn't just look up the answer (and having been doing well i was too stubborn to wait) so had to solve it on my own and i realized something: the reason everybody's suffering with this stupid ass puzzle is because of fucking semantics!
is the second gem puzzle in the game true, but is the FIRST puzzle to use the term "Adjacent" to reffer to gem's locations (every other puzzle used wordslike east/west/northeast/southwest/etc) so when you see the word Adjacent you ASSUME it means shit like "Diagonal" right? but then there's 2 gems using the word Adjacent on themselves, and one of them meant TO THE FUCKING LEFT!
TLDR: The quizz fucked so many people up because whoever fucktard decided to use the word "Adjacent" meant to say "wherever the fuck i want" making it the first multiple-answer word in a single-answer quiz
You see, this is why we are precise with our language.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Very small bitching here concerning the gameplay options (but i do care about the game mechanics so it still bothers the hell out of me) why are the options so limiting during character creation? we have:

1) Some stats you can boost up to +3 with your choices (Presence, Toughness, Willpower and Agility) which is the vast mayority so you'd expect to be able to do it with every stat on more "specialized builds" right? Wrong, Strength can only be raised a max of +2 (which is weird since is one of the 3 methods for attacking, why does Tease & Magic builds get a +3 but Physical only gets a +2?) and it gets even worse with Cunning that's just a measley +1 and ONLY in the options that allow it, which takes me to the next point.

2) Why are stat options blocked depending on the Character Class? you're further taking control away from the player not letting them make whatever wacky build they can think of, but you don't even follow your own biased Stat suggestions on each Class (Example: Thief class has a suggestion saying you should boost "Strenght, Agility and Cunning right? well too bad only Mages and Charmer get to boost Cunning, you CAN'T even do their stupid ass suggestion for the build) but hey they don't take away your freedom without offering something right? indeed they offer two options on the Backstory section that just boost...the same stat so they are...repeating themselves without offering any variety in stat selection...why is this still a thing?

There rant done, can only hope this gets fixed someday (considering they fixed the Warrior's passive not too long ago there's hope for those of us that give a fuck about the game mechanics)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes