destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
First time posting in this thread. Yet after reading the whole thread it seems that the 4chan general and here have reached the same conclusions.
-Savin is uncapable to make a decent game
-Tobs is still an sperg crusading against the player (You)
-Ryn will never be dedicked because is Savin's OC (and he will never leave the MC get his "daughter")
-CoC2 is still a shitshow
-Wsan is the only redeeming point
-The Mod is 100x better than the vanilla one.
-The foxes started as a nice jewel only to be sperged out by the same author (Tobs)

Is almost painful know that this game that had too much potential is going to waste thanks to 1 of the devs (Savin) and the sperg in chief (Tobs).
It almost makes me to no write off my small story about teaching edgy kirito being a real warrior and fiancee for your daughter.:HideThePain:
We all whine about the game but it's really not that bad as a whole. It's just fun to argue about it.

A lot of the game is just mediocre. Some of it is good. Some of it is bad.

But yeah when it's bad it's really, really bad.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
We all whine about the game but it's really not that bad as a whole. It's just fun to argue about it.

I second this. Myself, and I presume along with most others, don't hate the game. Just the bits that really stick out like the aforementioned wasted potential, kitsune content, Tobs, Savin, Tobs, TOBS

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
:unsure: mod? For CoC2? If so, there's a link or something?
Mega
4.18 is used as the base version

No more Hashat X Ryn while drinking with Hashat.
Added special drinks that give a permanent +1 to an Atrribute.
Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each. You can raise each stat to the game's maximum for your level.
Changed the max level to 10 for the PC. Added a scene where you can fuck Quin's butt.
//New since last patch
It is now possible to have Sanders perform your wedding with Atani.
Added repeatable Kas scenes in the dream palace.
-When you first meet her in the tutorial
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball
Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game. If you start to prepare Atani's wedding finish it before transferring your save to the normal game. If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached the level. Switch classes to get the new perks.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Ryn's speech at the WC feast is something else.

In the sense that it just keeps going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And going.

And going.

And going.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

My champ out here taking turns with Brienne and Arona to stay awake. Holy fuck, tobs.
Yeah, that's Tobs in a nutshell. I recently resolved to start reading everything thoroughly, instead of skimming like I usually do, but when it comes to Tobs I just can't. I pop his shit into a text-to-speech device, and I'm still like, "Oh my God, does this shit have and end?!"

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Mega

Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each. You can raise each stat to the game's maximum for your level.
Changed the max level to 10 for the PC. Added a scene where you can fuck Quin's butt.
//New since last patch
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball
Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game. If you start to prepare Atani's wedding finish it before transferring your save to the normal game. If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached the level. Switch classes to get the new perks.
Thank you, I'm gonna try it :giggle:

But if these are the only changes I don't see how it can be so much better than the Vanilla. I mean, I never even knew about Ryn's scene with Hashat because I never gave that character any attention, etc. I'll keep an eye on the mod as well the Original and see what else will come on the mod.

Reactions: qorl55

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Dont know if it actually works for you but it didnt for me. Still tried to extract file.
Just downloaded and tried. I went to the downloads folder and renamed the file from CoC2.apk.zip and renamed it to CoC2.apk and the icon changed to the standard CoC2 icon for apk. Tap and it installed it normally.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Thank you, I'm gonna try it :giggle:

But if these are the only changes I don't see how it can be so much better than the Vanilla. I mean, I never even knew about Ryn's scene with Hashat because I never gave that character any attention, etc. I'll keep an eye on the mod as well the Original and see what else will come on the mod.
The mod is kinda overhyped. I doubt many actually play it.

AFAIK the game is hard to mod to begin with so it's hard to do much with it.

Reactions: Avakao

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
Mega

//New since last patch
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball
I tried it for the Quint's scene and it's more about you telling Quint how "great" he is than about actually fucking that asshole.

1636918074269.png

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021

I'm not implying that the gameis bad. I'm saying that is wasted potential, it had many improvements against CoC, some good and others not so much,writing was a OK (except of Cait. Fuck that bitch) We are heroes of dubious backgrounds helping the damisel in peril against a fuckable demon from Mareth.

But after several updates that premise went directly to the drainage due Savin's incompetence or loosening Tob's leash (We must remember that Rindo in the beginning was going to be Kinu) and his self insert was a "negligible oversight" from Savin. Some writers are good but can deliver better and far more to this days Wsan came to save the day with excelent scenes and good plot (K'hor minos is good over all).

I still play this game because I have several runs and degeneracy to try on my characters.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I tried it for the Quint's scene and it's more about you telling Quint how "great" he is than about actually fucking that asshole.

View attachment 1500434
If it is what you think you are referring to, that scene is still good. Like, yeah, Anon did go to much in direction similar to where game is overplaying Quins sexual prowess, but it still felt sweet, intimate and smutty.
Hell, If I did not know any better I would have thought that Bubs wrote it.
That scene makes me sad that we will not get any official Quin bottoming scenes tho. Someone that cocky and full of ass (figuratively and literally) is prime candidate for a good bottoming scene.
At least Berry is getting some good stuff (even if I am not big fan of Matiha) and Bs femboy named Nikol should not be to far away.
Still wish we could fuck at least one twink in the ass tho. Like, man, are there any in this game that bottom for us?

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
To be honest, the main story is so not gripping (outside of Kas) that at this point all i care about getting is a satisfying conclusion to Brienne's stuff and more mino village. Once those are done, i'll probably be done with the game.

I mean, i guess there are other nice characters and shit, but most either got abandoned before they could go anywhere (Clementine), shafted when they were getting somewhere (Azy and the mare-girls), or will get shafted (Ryn, and in all likelyhood Kas too).

Just, most of the decent stuff is too all over the place to give a shit about. Not as bad as TiTS, but i see it getting there.
Sadly Clementine's creator had to quit because they had a medical condition that killed their libido. They're also the creator of Valencia and that's never gonna be completed either. It's why I mentioned the game was cursed. Two very promising characters are now in limbo and I can only hope Wsan, William or B picks them up.

They're clearly relationship focused and those three have the best experience writing those scenarios.

I second this. Myself, and I presume along with most others, don't hate the game. Just the bits that really stick out like the aforementioned wasted potential, kitsune content, Tobs, Savin, Tobs, TOBS
Same boat. I like the game despite its two major players and their incessant need to spite the audience. I really think the game would reach a lot of its potential if Savin wasn't the one in charge because if he doesn't like his audience, why would he work on the game? Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I've watched Savin's work since he first joined CoC and left to try to make Slablands before he quit that too. He doesn't exactly inspire confidence in leadership.
-Wsan is the only redeeming point
There are a few more good writers for CoC2. Fleep certainly is shaping up to be one of them. I haven't seen much character work from Alypia, but they have potential. William and B are established solids.

It's true a few very good writers left for various reasons, but that seems pretty standard in the Fenoxo-verse.

EDIT: Ah, forgot Jstar, they got some good stuff cooking too. So there's always gonna be good writers and hope.

Last edited:

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
At least Berry is getting some good stuff (even if I am not big fan of Matiha) and Bs femboy named Nikol should not be to far away.
Well, B is one of the few authors on the team who actually listens to the critics, so I'm pretty hyped about all of his stuff too.
His phoenix companion at first looked to me like a harpy version of Cait (and I do like Cait unlike most people here, just not too much), but Agnimitra now seems pretty great, if we gonna assume that B has taken Hellhound scene backlash close to his heart.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Well, B is one of the few authors on the team who actually listens to the critics, so I'm pretty hyped about all of his stuff too.
His phoenix companion at first looked to me like a harpy version of Cait (and I do like Cait unlike most people here, just not too much), but Agnimitra now seems pretty great, if we gonna assume that B has taken Hellhound scene backlash close to his heart.
There was backlash for the Hellhound? Huh, the one time I don't know drama. I like the character too, so it's not like I hate everything Savin does. He does good shit, but for whatever reason he occasionally feels the need to ruin it like George Lucas or Steven Spielberg.

But yeah, Agnimitra is gonna be a fun character to go through. Very interesting dynamics.

Reactions: qorl55

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Yup. B answered it too.

You can read it here if you want:

Wew lad. That's a shocker, but /vg/ was on point and knocked sense into him.

Another case of Discord poisoning the well, though. That's disconcerting.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes