RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Big true. It's just a shame that it happened to Azy and gonna happen to Ryn, two otherwise pretty good characters. Wish them writers could just brainstorm and dump their every 'great' idea on Cait, not like anyone would give a shit if she got even shittier.
Personally, I'd much rather they focus on actually completing the main questline first before going off to do whatever it is that tickles their collective willies. It's been over a year now and the most we've really seen out of it is going from a tiny bit of Gweyr Quest to finishing Gweyr Quest and then having a Mino Village.

In a year.

I've seen games made by smaller teams go from v.0.0.1 to v.0.6.3 in less time than it took CoC2 to progress from Gweyr Quest in the main storyline. Within the same year, too.

Jul 22, 2019
It's been over a year now and the most we've really seen out of it is going from a tiny bit of Gweyr Quest to finishing Gweyr Quest and then having a Mino Village.
I wouldn't even consider Gweyr quest main story stuff, it's incredibly easy to ignore. I've not done any of it, quit once I realized it was just another god awful tobs contribution (reinforced this by reading about it), and don't really feel like I missed anything. From what I can tell nothing of any real import happens in it anyway.

It's just a big side quest really, you can 100% just ignore it and go to the not secret cow level.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and RenH
Feb 5, 2018
I don't know the exact story, he was supposed to be a male trap but then Savin decided to add this weird third gender thing facing or fearing back lash from the trans players that or he didn't want to be seen as being gay by making this trap character.Eitherway its dumb that you can give him big boobs and ass but dedicking and giving a vag is where they draw the line.
God this forum is bitchy, but I definitely doubt Savin was concerned about being seen as gay by making a trap considering he still gets artwork of his skirt wearing OC.

76986f90acc7033ffd7178d0d05450f8.jpg

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
4.22 patch

There’s a new bakery and an inn on the Khor'minos main street. (Written by Wsan)

You can walk in on Selima and Sanders having a heart to heart about Lumia.

You can move Lusina to the Marefolk village without having sexed her. (Written by Alypia)

Nash sells two new TF items: corrupt sheep and mander. (also by Wsan)

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Ehhh...I feel like this is damage control. Isn't "ward" also simply a word for protegé or child?

I'd bet they simply retroactively changed the interpretation of the word so they don't get shit for this.
I think they just changed the wording itself to comply with Patreon, not the interpretation of the word. Either way, I'm pretty sure the original intention was to actually be her daughters.
I feel like I remember them all being called her daughters. But then the incest in that night scene made people go huh, and they went back and clearly drew a line between her natural daughters and her wards. But I can't find any proof of this after a lazy search on the forums so take that as you will.
I believe they were called daughters and her content was planned before the 2018 incest wipe from TiTs due to Patreon crack down. The content was changed to make it okay with Patreon.
Huh, that's a thing? Which one did it, I could swear I had pet her tail
Hime allows you to pet face/head and not tail. Tail because of tradition of saving it for her husband.
Inari allows you to pet tail/head and not face. Face because Inari is about being independent.

That is what I remember, at least.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it pretty transphobic to remove the option to de-dick/give a vag? What if the NPC in question wanted to be de-dicked or wants to have a vag? Why is slapping dicks on things perfectly fine but not the other way around? I don't know about you, but that sounds counter-intuitive for someone supposedly avoiding wanting to be seen as gay.
I don't think theres any rules against dedicking your own submitted NPC. Writers may have rules for their NPCs though, although I would expect them to write the NPC not wanting to be dedicked.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
4.22 patch Windows

There’s a new bakery and an inn on the Khor'minos main street. (Written by Wsan)

You can walk in on Selima and Sanders having a heart to heart about Lumia.

You can move Lusina to the Marefolk village without having sexed her. (Written by Alypia)

Nash sells two new TF items: corrupt sheep and mander. (also by Wsan)
Seems to me those aren't full patch notes, Wsan seems to have added access to 2nd Cassia sex scene for femChamps. Heck yes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: keni77

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Kiro and Kally (now stepsisters)
Shade (your half-sister, although this doesn't seem to have been removed)
"Frosty" (the Frostwyrm with their inner circle coupling or whatever)
Oh good no one I care about, no loss.

I always put it when an update comes out as a bookmark thing so I can just search which update's where.
That's... kinda clever. I thought you hated this game though?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If the main story isn't done within 2 more years, I propose we start calling Savin and Co as Yandev 2.0.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Personally, I'd much rather they focus on actually completing the main questline first before going off to do whatever it is that tickles their collective willies. It's been over a year now and the most we've really seen out of it is going from a tiny bit of Gweyr Quest to finishing Gweyr Quest and then having a Mino Village.

In a year.

I've seen games made by smaller teams go from v.0.0.1 to v.0.6.3 in less time than it took CoC2 to progress from Gweyr Quest in the main storyline. Within the same year, too.
To be honest, the main story is so not gripping (outside of Kas) that at this point all i care about getting is a satisfying conclusion to Brienne's stuff and more mino village. Once those are done, i'll probably be done with the game.

I mean, i guess there are other nice characters and shit, but most either got abandoned before they could go anywhere (Clementine), shafted when they were getting somewhere (Azy and the mare-girls), or will get shafted (Ryn, and in all likelyhood Kas too).

Just, most of the decent stuff is too all over the place to give a shit about. Not as bad as TiTS, but i see it getting there.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
To be honest, the main story is so not gripping (outside of Kas) that at this point all i care about getting is a satisfying conclusion to Brienne's stuff and more mino village. Once those are done, i'll probably be done with the game.

I mean, i guess there are other nice characters and shit, but most either got abandoned before they could go anywhere (Clementine), shafted when they were getting somewhere (Azy and the mare-girls), or will get shafted (Ryn, and in all likelyhood Kas too).

Just, most of the decent stuff is too all over the place to give a shit about. Not as bad as TiTS, but i see it getting there.
Which mare-girls? You mean the marefolk village?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes