gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Mega
4.18 is used as the base version

No more Hashat X Ryn while drinking with Hashat.
Added special drinks that give a permanent +1 to an Atrribute.
Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each. You can raise each stat to the game's maximum for your level.
Changed the max level to 10 for the PC. Added a scene where you can fuck Quin's butt.
//New since last patch
It is now possible to have Sanders perform your wedding with Atani.
Added repeatable Kas scenes in the dream palace.
-When you first meet her in the tutorial
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball
Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game. If you start to prepare Atani's wedding finish it before transferring your save to the normal game. If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached the level. Switch classes to get the new perks.
Thanks! is this the first version, or are there older ones?

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Anyone ever play Fall of Eden? All the recent discourse here got me thinking back on that game, and how it was probably a lot worse than I remember it. For instance I recall this futa guard who if you expressed any disrespect or dislike toward, she would bar you from entering a city unless you sucked her off. I may be misremembering, but there would be a fucking riot if something like that happened in CoC2, and with good reason.
I think there was some kind of outlaw camp in the forest that could lead to an alternative entrance into the city?

zwagon

Oct 28, 2017
Except she was considered Urta 2.0 if I remember right. The author wrote her to be good and can't do wrong, so if she's asking you to suck her off to get in - which she does let you in when you do it, it's not a bluff - that's because you're the bad guy and not this individual abusing their authority to let in degenerates who suck off the first dick they see.

There was no nuance to anything in FoE. It was pretty much you getting bludgeoned.
that's not how i remember it. being part of the guard was the same, but miranda was always written to be an asshole with a tendency to rape

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daddums

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone ever play Fall of Eden? All the recent discourse here got me thinking back on that game, and how it was probably a lot worse than I remember it. For instance I recall this futa guard who if you expressed any disrespect or dislike toward, she would bar you from entering a city unless you sucked her off. I may be misremembering, but there would be a fucking riot if something like that happened in CoC2, and with good reason.
I remember the charcater specifically made to spite people who were interested in incest content with Helspawn, retconning the whole interaction as the Champ (You) forcibly grooming her while Helia was too much of a slut to care. Honestly it was a foreshadow for how this game was going to be managed.

Reactions: Daddums and Fiz1247

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Not to add to your workload, but if you ever find the time might I ask you feed into my degenerate fetish of just wanting someone to cuddle and love? Corrupting her is good and the game needs more of that, so that should take priority.

I'm just a sick enough fuck that I'd also like to just romance her and turn her into housewife we could return to. Lord knows I need a reason to return to WC other than going through it to get to manhandled by a giantess in the frozen wastes.
I'll keep that in mind for future expansions

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Maybe I'm an idealist. Either way all of this is irrelevant to the initial post that started this, though I probably should've elaborated more. Kind of figured that the whole point that spiting people for not being into the same kinks as you = bad, was obvious.
Is what ur trying to say here is that the player should have another option after being barred out of the city? My memory might be hazy but I think if you refused her you can get the entrance permit from the bandits and she has to let you in. Might be wrong since it was years ago when I played it.

You remember etheryn exists right?
Yeah I just checked her wiki she has a good healer set. I dump her off because of the constant request to popup to tend to her needs. Now that the dildo thing is back I guess she'll replace the Cait in my playthrough.

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
Basically what I see is this. Ppl talk about Ryn and heirs and are like, Oh no my champ can't bear a child, so they should magically have one because I don't want her to impregnate someone else to keep the lineage, etc.

However when ppl like me talk about how shit and unfair is the whole Kiyoko situation, and the Kitsune and how they are all about dicks and male characters. Because yes, even if you play as a girl with a dick, or use the ghostlight they will act as if you were a guy. I even learned that for a long time even the pronouns would always treat you as a husband, father, he, etc. Because they weren't created for female characters. However, when talked like this, most ppl are like; Well, they like breeding, like dicks, so, your problem.

And when something happens where is for female champions, ppl hate it, just look at Liaden where so many ppl hate because she's lesbian and won't let the dudes join them and instead choose Cait, and that, oh no, that's illegal.

About incest in general. Why is this a big deal in this game for Patreon? Roundscape Adorevia Have all kinds of incest, heck there's one scene where a father impregnates your protag AND her daughter at the same time. Not to mention the male protag can have quite a few threesomes with mother-daughter all over each other. why's this game different? And don't take this wrong, I just wanna know.
Most people don’t like Liaden not because she’s a lesbian (I didn’t see people complaining about Garret or Janeen for example) but rather because she has no interactions with you outside Azyrran and because even in their “threesome” scene you feel like a third wheel.
Even if you tell Azyrran that you are not gonna help her with Liaden or other girls she will guilt trip you and say that she will still fuck around when you don’t watch. All this is especially annoying for people who like Azyrran.

Plus I’m sorry about Kiyoko situation but when one person get a shot in the knee we don’t shoot someone else (aside from the shooter himself maybe) to make it “fair” is it? We need to threat the first one.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Most people don’t like Liaden not because she’s a lesbian (I didn’t see people complaining about Garret or Janeen for example) but rather because she has no interactions with you outside Azyrran and because even in their “threesome” scene you feel like a third wheel.
Even if you tell Azyrran that you are not gonna help her with Liaden or other girls she will guilt trip you and say that she will still fuck around when you don’t watch. All this is especially annoying for people who like Azyrran.
Lowkey, if you like Azyrran just never complete her quest. As a NPC she's pretty great but her later (companion) content gets pretty iffy, what with the third wheeling and shit.

Me personally, i could overlook her stuff with Liaden, but her writer turning Brienne into a generic dizzy bimbo, and that whole deal with the milking, is too much for my simping heart :HideThePain:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
1636821916922.png

Of course. Don't let logic stand in the way of your cucking fetish, nor your autistic insistence that Ryn not have a vagina. My PC is corrupt AF though, so I guess I could turn Ryn into a demon. I mean, I don't give a fuck about what Ryn does, but Elthara is my thick-ass priestess bitch.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1498486

Of course. Don't let logic stand in the way of your cucking fetish, nor your autistic insistence that Ryn not have a vagina. My PC is corrupt AF though, so I guess I could turn Ryn into a demon. I mean, I don't give a fuck about what Ryn does, but Elthara is my thick-ass priestess bitch.
I despise Savin's omegacuck tendencies but Elthara was always written to be a slut. Wsan, this forum's favorite writer writes her, and she has like a bajillion content with other people.

I'm not really sure if this is cuck content since both ryn and elthara constantly fuck others.

Either way it would be a better option to just accommodate people who want to monopolize Ryn. The worldbuilding isn't so important that Ryn just must have an heir. Nobody cares, Savin.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1498486

Apparently it's transphobic for their transgender yes-man on the forums to give him a vagina but it's fine if you ask for dicks to be slapped on every other female.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I despise Savin's omegacuck tendencies but Elthara was always written to be a slut. Wsan, this forum's favorite writer writes her, and she has like a bajillion content with other people.

I'm not really sure if this is cuck content since both ryn and elthara constantly fuck others.
I was referring to Ryn. I personally don't care about "her" but Savin is just going overboard here trying to make sure that Ryn has an excuse to fuck other people. He clearly wants to be taken seriously as a writer (not as much as Tobs does, but still), yet he'll brazenly pull out any nonsense just so that he can write more NTR stuff that a lot of people clearly don't want. Dude's sick in the head, man.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You gotta wonder how in the hell Savin found it in himself to give Arona a sub route.

Thank fuck he did by the way, i'd have been forced to go around with Brienne and... Berwyn or some shit if not.

Reactions: Tatoba

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018

Either way it would be a better option to just accommodate people who want to monopolize Ryn. The worldbuilding isn't so important that Ryn just must have an heir. Nobody cares, Savin.
What are you talking about? All Ryn and Elthara cuck scenes always have been avoidable. They even fixed the famous Hashat scene, because Savin claimed that he didn't even knew about it.

I am pissed exactly because they don't give you a choice this time except for growing a vagina and bearing a child yourself. Because our lover/sex-slave Ryn is so attached to her dick she never used for most of her life and probably even forgotten how it looks like that she refuses to grow one herself. Fucking fine.
But what about magic or even Lumia herself? Can’t she help her favorite race queen and her lover to make a child? Gods gonna continue being useless? Fucking fine x2.
How about we adopt someone then? Where all the orphans that watched they parents being killed and raped by demons? Because that also would make all that demon invasion more believable and dangerous. Not blue blooded enough? Who cares, since MC most likely not a noble too? Who is gonna oppose the queen when ALL fucking nobles are dead. Fucking Elthara? I don’t think she will, but even if she for some moronic reason is, then I will gladly fuck her into submission.
Maybe we will see the growth of Etheryn character and how she learns how to be a good mother for a damaged orphan/-s and a good queen at the same time. Heck we could even get a Kinu done right at the end of it.

What logical excuse do we have for not making all of the above but instead transform Ryn into Dom Arona 2.0 with a fucking harem except for Savin being an asshole and a cucklord?

Savin ruined Etheryn for me with that decision. It’s not implemented yet sure, but it’s like rewatching GoT while knowing how it will end. Sucks any enjoyment right out of.
From now on Ryn is in the pile of a “I would prefer not to interact with you ever again” content for me along with Quint and Takahiro.
The only hope is for mods now.

P.S. It’s also a double cucking since I like Elthara too. Good job Savin, keep it up.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
What are you talking about? All Ryn and Elthara cuck scenes always have been avoidable. They even fixed the famous Hashat scene, because Savin claimed that he didn't even knew about it.

I am pissed exactly because they don't give you a choice this time except for growing a vagina and bearing a child yourself. Because our lover/sex-slave Ryn is so attached to her dick she never used for most of her life and probably even forgotten how it looks like that she refuses to grow one herself. Fucking fine.
But what about magic or even Lumia herself? Can’t she help her favorite race queen and her lover to make a child? Gods gonna continue being useless? Fucking fine x2.
How about we adopt someone then? Where all the orphans that watched they parents being killed and raped by demons? Because that also would make all that demon invasion more believable and dangerous. Not blue blooded enough? Who cares, since MC most likely not a noble too? Who is gonna oppose the queen when ALL fucking nobles are dead. Fucking Elthara? I don’t think she will, but even if she for some moronic reason is, then I will gladly fuck her into submission.
Maybe we will see the growth of Etheryn character and how she learns how to be a good mother for a damaged orphan/-s and a good queen at the same time. Heck we could even get a Kinu done right at the end of it.

What logical excuse do we have for not making all of the above but instead transform Ryn into Dom Arona 2.0 with a fucking harem except for Savin being an asshole and a cucklord?

Savin ruined Etheryn for me with that decision. It’s not implemented yet sure, but it’s like rewatching GoT while knowing how it will end. Sucks any enjoyment right out of.
From now on Ryn is in the pile of a “I would prefer not to interact with you ever again” content for me along with Quint and Takahiro.
The only hope is for mods now.

P.S. It’s also a double cucking since I like Elthara too. Good job Savin, keep it up.
If you could rail Ryn into Elthara to conceive the child are you up for that? Not that Savin would do it, but on the off chance he somehow has a glimmer of sanity that's the best we can hope for.

Reactions: Bootyman

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Are you talking about the campfire BJ if so that wasn't completely removed, They only removed the part were she sucks her off not the aftermath here's how it looks when you decide to sit beside her

["The moment you drop down onto the log beside her, the towering half-mare throws an arm around your shoulder and pulls you in close enough to mash you into her side-boob. Everything about her is so raw and potent, and you're quickly distracted by having a literal front-opened pony-keg of Pupperidge Pale Ale. "Shorry, all outta vodka. But I picked up uuuh... thish stuff down at that doggo farm." she pauses, grinning dumbly to herself. "Good fucks down there, for a bunch'a non-elvesh. Thought they'd drink my dick dry fer a while..." Uh huh... once more you're struck by the scent of raw breeder that roils off of her, shivering and shifting on your perch before carefully sipping from the opened-top of the keg. "Any particularly reason you're sat getting drunk?" "...When have I ever needed a reashon for anything?" "Fair enough," you agree, taking a larger mouthful and sighing at the comfort of the fire."]

No bj right but hit next and

["Hashat smiles, face flushed when she slaps you on the back. "That wash nice! Always good having good quiet drinking company. Won't go eashy on you next time though!" Etheryn's blushing and adjusting her clothes, trying to hide the cum that trickles down her thighs from her cage. There's a little roundness to her tummy, and her whole body is soaked in the scent of equine cum and breeder-musk. "I-I don't know what came over me." "My dick came all over you! Heh." Hashat blows her a kiss, before beginning to tidy up her belongings while you leave."]

So it still happens you just don't see it happen

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Plus I’m sorry about Kiyoko situation but when one person get a shot in the knee we don’t shoot someone else (aside from the shooter himself maybe) to make it “fair” is it? We need to threat the first one.
That "third wheel" stuff is actually completely untrue. Both Liaden and Azzy concentrate on the Champ, she is the focus of the 3some scene. I *wanted* to be a third wheel, from Azzy's proposition I expected they'd team up to pleasure Liaden, but nah it immediately veers towards the Champ as always.
I *have* seen complaints here that Azzy x Liaden 3some is inaccessible by male Champs, so...There may be no complaints about Janeen cuz she's off to the side and doesn't interact with chars people like so it's like whatev. But like, I see nothing wrong with Liaden having eyes only for Azzy(I only wish the AxL scene before the 3some was actually written cuz it sounded way better than the 3some we got). People here dont like NTR and I don't either, but they really gonna get jealous Azzy has a little gay gf on the side? C'mon, she's not fucking other dudes.
As for that shot in the knee bit, you're right, but also let me tell ya, the person already shot in the knee will not have very much sympathy for the person complaining about just getting slapped. These games always focus on male protags, whose issues are way more likely to be fixed than others.

Lowkey, if you like Azyrran just never complete her quest. As a NPC she's pretty great but her later (companion) content gets pretty iffy, what with the third wheeling and shit.

Me personally, i could overlook her stuff with Liaden, but her writer turning Brienne into a generic dizzy bimbo, and that whole deal with the milking, is too much for my simping heart :HideThePain:
I feel like the third wheel accusation is exaggerated, I got the opposite impression from the 3some.

..."the milking is too much"? Woah woah, honestly Sir, how dare you? :mad: Whats your problem with the milking? Only the best part of any smut game?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes