qorl55

May 23, 2018
Because she's everywhere and way more important that your champ. She fucks better than ur PC, half of your companion wants to bang her, some major content are locked if you ignore her. And you MUST have her if your party relies on healer because there are no better healer unless you run one yourself. But there's no problem if you like her too ofc. Some poster here do like taka despite the majority. The mod where you can bring brother Sanders instead of only Cait to proceed with Atani's ceremony is a blessing.
I guess that makes sense. Even if I don't share the sentiment. I don't like how she fucks every futa in sight, but otherwise she's pleasant enough in scenes imo. As for her being better at fucking, I mean I guess she *is* a professional sex worker...

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
she *is* a professional sex worker...
Yeah but by the power of Quin she won't be as good. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. I'm gonna lock those two in a cellar so they could argue who is better for eternity.

But jokes aside, She's not only a prostitute but some kind of royalty? I mean come on man. How many skillpoints does Savin invest on her. Might as well finish the game for us at this point while we drink and breed Gwynn at the nursery.

Form a party of Quin, Cait, Taka and Leofric and the whole problem with demons would be over. Force the lesser corrupt beings to kiss her ass to lower corruption. And purify frostmarches one rimming at a time.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah but by the power of Quin she won't be as good. Unstoppable force meets immovable object. I'm gonna lock those two in a cellar so they could argue who is better for eternity.

But jokes aside, She's not only a prostitute but some kind of royalty? I mean come on man. How many skillpoints does Savin invest on her. Might as well finish the game for us at this point while we drink and breed Gwynn at the nursery.

Form a party of Quin, Cait, Taka and Leofric and the whole problem with demons would be over. Force the lesser corrupt beings to kiss her ass to lower corruption. And purify frostmarches one rimming at a time.
I was under the impression Gwyn refuses to do that?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If you approach her with a ghostlight she refuses, citing her recent pregnancy

Nope, Gwyn is the nursery matron right?
I'm not sure if ghostlight is compatible or not. But have you tried donating a few EC or having some kids to raise her affection levels? There are more bonus scene is ur a lupine too.

Pretty sure she rejected at first too since Garth does not allow her getting pregnant. Get her affection up and go to kitchen with her and then you have some scenes with her.

Reactions: qorl55

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I'm not sure if ghostlight is compatible or not. But have you tried donating a few EC or having some kids to raise her affection levels? There are more bonus scene is ur a lupine too.
Considering the ghostlight is just a shitty automatic word-swap made specifically so that writers would have to put in zero work to make it fit into scenes, it should be compatible. I'll try those things you mentione, thx.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Anyone ever play Fall of Eden? All the recent discourse here got me thinking back on that game, and how it was probably a lot worse than I remember it. For instance I recall this futa guard who if you expressed any disrespect or dislike toward, she would bar you from entering a city unless you sucked her off. I may be misremembering, but there would be a fucking riot if something like that happened in CoC2, and with good reason.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
For instance I recall this futa guard who if you expressed any disrespect or dislike toward, she would bar you from entering a city unless you sucked her off.
I don't see the issue with that. It makes sense that an authority figure would all salty that you didn't show her respect, and then force you to perform favors to make up for it.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I don't see the issue with that. It makes sense that an authority figure would all salty that you didn't show her respect, and then force you to perform favors to make up for it.
In what world? As long as the authority figure (especially a guard acting under some form of government) is not under physical threat, then something as simple as being disrespected shouldn't lead them to seek out petty revenge for their wounded ego or stop them from performing their duty.

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel

qorl55

May 23, 2018
In what world? As long as the authority figure (especially a guard acting under some form of government) is not under physical threat, then something as simple as being disrespected shouldn't lead them to seek out petty revenge for their wounded ego or stop them from performing their duty.
In what world? In our world dude. Nevermind a fantasy world undergoing a demon invasion. You really think it's such a wild idea an authority figure abuses their power over a wounded ego? Lol.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
In what world? In our world dude. Nevermind a fantasy world undergoing a demon invasion. You really think it's such a wild idea an authority figure abuses their power over a wounded ego? Lol.
Maybe I'm an idealist. Either way all of this is irrelevant to the initial post that started this, though I probably should've elaborated more. Kind of figured that the whole point that spiting people for not being into the same kinks as you = bad, was obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Yeah, but she's also supposed to be some paragon of virtue and not corrupt. Like everyone in the guard looks up to her or something. It's been awhile, but she's supposed to be the good guy and that's not what someone who is good would do. They'd let slights slide.

Even if she thought you were a troublemaker that just means she'll let anyone in who sucks her off. So if I'm planning to terrorize the city, my city pass is to just blow her and I'm golden while everything burns around me.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah, but she's also supposed to be some paragon of virtue and not corrupt. Like everyone in the guard looks up to her or something. It's been awhile, but she's supposed to be the good guy and that's not what someone who is good would do. They'd let slights slide.

Even if she thought you were a troublemaker that just means she'll let anyone in who sucks her off. So if I'm planning to terrorize the city, my city pass is to just blow her and I'm golden while everything burns around me.
Well that'd mean she's secretly not as good as everyone think she is, wouldn't it. Which is an okay trope I guess. Or she thinks the PC won't do it so she could basically be saying "I don't have to let you in, fuck off"

Kind of figured that the whole point that spiting people for not being into the same kinks as you = bad, was obvious.
It wasn't obvious to me, sorry. Sure, that's a bad attitude for a writer, but also you could also like not insult her right?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Well that'd mean she's secretly not as good as everyone think she is, wouldn't it. Which is an okay trope I guess. Or she thinks the PC won't do it so she could basically be saying "I don't have to let you in, fuck off"
Except she was considered Urta 2.0 if I remember right. The author wrote her to be good and can't do wrong, so if she's asking you to suck her off to get in - which she does let you in when you do it, it's not a bluff - that's because you're the bad guy and not this individual abusing their authority to let in degenerates who suck off the first dick they see.

There was no nuance to anything in FoE. It was pretty much you getting bludgeoned.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Anyone ever play Fall of Eden? All the recent discourse here got me thinking back on that game, and how it was probably a lot worse than I remember it. For instance I recall this futa guard who if you expressed any disrespect or dislike toward, she would bar you from entering a city unless you sucked her off. I may be misremembering, but there would be a fucking riot if something like that happened in CoC2, and with good reason.
Never paid any heed to FoE until you mentioned it, the railroading is real, I ain't touching that one ever again.

Why the Cait hate around here? Is it because she fucks around or because she's written by Savin?
The whole Mallach-temple shebang; advocating for child grooming; the lack of depth; being fine with a demonic-MC but throwing a hissy-fit when it comes to Farrah.

1524877777022.gif

Reactions: Fiz1247

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
It wasn't obvious to me, sorry. Sure, that's a bad attitude for a writer, but also you could also like not insult her right?
No problem, like I said I should've elaborated more. So I just looked it up, and I was misremembering, this is a description of her first encounter;

Initially, she will politely but firmly rebuff the player from entering without a pass. She will direct them to the slums outside of the city's walls, in particular the slum tavern known as the Maiden's Bane, and extend them a friendly invitation to join her and have a drink some time.

If the player does so, randomly approaching her may trigger a scene in which a pair of cat-morphs engage in sex, visibly arousing the Doberman-morph; players are presented with the option to Comfort Her or Check. Comforting her causes her to make an excuse and leave, adding positive points to her Relationship meter and deducting points from her Dominance meter, resulting in both a better relationship with her and in making her less dominant in the bedroom.

Checking under the table will reveal Miranda is masturbating herself, which reveals her as a hermaphrodite to the player. The player may then choose to Flee (double-dose of negative points to her Relationship meter), Watch (gives positive points to her Relationship and Dominance meters), or Help Her (double-dose of positive points to her Relationship and Dominance meters).

Upon approaching Miranda in the bar a second time, a one-time scene is triggered based on the player's actions the first time.

If they chose to Comfort her, approaching Miranda leads to a scene where she explains that she is a hermaphrodite. This presents the option to Leave (results in an offended Miranda, meaning "Nasty Mode" is engaged), Accept Her (double-dose of positive points in Relationship meter), or Touch It (triggers a choice of three sex scenes; Fuck Her (requires the player has a cock), Ride Her or Let Her). All sex options from Touch It produce a positive boost to her Relationship meter; Fuck Her will deduct points from her Dominance meter, and Ride Her/Let Her will both add positive points (a lot, for Let Her) to her Dominance meter.

If they Checked and then Fled, she will defensively apologize and the player may then either Apologize (positive points to Relationship meter), or Leave (results in an offended Miranda, meaning "Nasty Mode" is engaged). If they Checked and then either Watched or Helped Her, she merrily notes she'd be happy to have sex with them for real, emphasizing her words by playing with them and giving them a strong arousal. This scene gives positive points to both her Relationship and her Dominance meters.

And here's the 'Nasty Mode' description;

Nasty Mode is a mood-state that Miranda is set into as a response of a strongly negative opinion of the player, caused by hostile reactions from the player towards her. In this mood state, certain interactions are locked off, whilst others are changed for the negative. For example, having sex with Miranda whilst she is in her Nasty Mode makes her much more derogatory and degrading, as well as preventing the player from receiving vaginal intercourse.

In Nasty Mode, Miranda takes advantage of the fact that the Rigard Slums gate is where the "rougher" guards are assigned. As a result, though the player can offer her a blowjob here in exchange for a visa, she will also refuse to honor that visa on subsequent visits, forcing the player to either return to the main gate or submit to having sex with her in order to enter. Initially, she will demand blowjobs, but after five blowjobs, only anal sex will suffice as "payment".

Take what you will from that, but I think it's worse than what I initially recalled. If someone has no interest in a character or fetish, I don't see why they should be punished by being forced into said character or fetish content when they tried to avoid it at all costs.

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone explain the mods to me? I've heard people say they improve things but without a changelog or something I have no idea what I'm getting into

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Can anyone explain the mods to me? I've heard people say they improve things but without a changelog or something I have no idea what I'm getting into

4.18 is used as the base version

No more Hashat X Ryn while drinking with Hashat.
Added special drinks that give a permanent +1 to an Atrribute.
Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each. You can raise each stat to the game's maximum for your level.
Changed the max level to 10 for the PC. Added a scene where you can fuck Quin's butt.
//New since last patch
It is now possible to have Sanders perform your wedding with Atani.
Added repeatable Kas scenes in the dream palace.
-When you first meet her in the tutorial
-Her Halloween event
-Elf Kas during the ball
Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game. If you start to prepare Atani's wedding finish it before transferring your save to the normal game. If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached the level. Switch classes to get the new perks.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes