jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Interesting side note (since I keep seeing Wsan here): I actually partially saved flexible survival by hacking the inform7 compiler. Basically, the compiler had a hardcoded limit and for some reason that hardcoded limit itself was causing a stack overflow once it was tripped. I increased the limit and killed the stack overflow.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: silentangel

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
I wished my daughter would not get married to a jerk without anyone caring for my opinion.
I mean I just realized tha Kiyoko even prefers him as a son in law despite him having something against her husband.

Bartender please a bottel of poisen too.

No we hate her because she marries an edgelord that denies any kind of our achievments.
If you bring Kiyoko to him and talk about Kinu. Kiyoko mentions how he reminds her of her old lovers and all sorts of praises as if she wants to do him herself like bruh I know It's Tobs self insert and all but lol.My advise to new players is to not interact with kitsune content as it's optional and spiteful etc etc.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you bring Kiyoko to him and talk about Kinu. Kiyoko mentions how he reminds her of her old lovers and all sorts of praises as if she wants to do him herself like bruh I know It's Tobs self insert and all but lol.My advise to new players is to not interact with kitsune content as it's optional and spiteful etc etc.
I guess Kinu won't be getting born anytime soon because that necklace will be stored inside the damn storage box.
I'll just go have fun with the other Kitsunes.
I don't even care anymore if the budget Not-Kohaku isn't one of 'em, I'd take that over the forced marriage bullshit anytime.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I wished my daughter would not get married to a jerk without anyone caring for my opinion.
I mean I just realized tha Kiyoko even prefers him as a son in law despite him having something against her husband.

Bartender please a bottel of poisen too.

No we hate her because she marries an edgelord that denies any kind of our achievments.

Yeah I'm glad we got to smack that bastard round the side of the head when you first meet him. Its a shame the other version of Kinu doesn't get along as well with her mother.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I guess Kinu won't be getting born anytime soon because that necklace will be stored inside the damn storage box.
I'll just go have fun with the other Kitsunes.
I don't even care anymore if the budget Not-Kohaku isn't one of 'em, I'd take that over the forced marriage bullshit anytime.
Again the problem is not the content IN the amulet. The problem starts once you release them.
So far best Girl is Brienne followed by Kas.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
What happened to MC/Cait/Etherin gangbang scene in Khor’minos? It permanently grayed out now, is this a bug?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
In my humble gaming experience regarding the Kitsune characters:

Kiyoko: I like her, the impregnation fetish does it for me, tend to keep her in the necklace until she has 9 tails since outside pregnancy takes way too fucking long compared to the astral realm lol.
Kinu: Farmer one 100%, she isn't a bitch towards us and she doesn't marries an edgelord self insert Kirito.
Kohaku: Adorable demure merchant gal that sometimes sells cool shit!
Mai/Miko: A good roll in the hay, any more than that I tend to skip text lol.
Kuroka: Fun tease that has nice sex scenes and is never too haughty to us, good one!
Komari: Wish i could bang the shortstack gilf, oh well at least she isn't a pain like her edgelord spawn.
Rindo: Abit cringey, but i'd be lying if i said i don't have a thing for love-starved characters so she does get me going.
Nakano/Takahiro: Cringe Edgelord and Cringe Alcoholic, smack them both and never look back/have further interactions with them (is not like i'm gonna become a Kitsune to need Kirito-wannabe here anyway, the bonuses are crap lol!)
Everyone else: whatever/don't care.

TLDR: The kitsune are an ok lay, i just skip their weeb shit, get Kiyoko out of the realm and add her to my party roster as i keep on cruising, only looking back to them foxes for an ocassional fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
All of the sweet stuff you do in their amulet world will be in vain so it's a lot better to not do it in the first place.
The question do you have a reason to not keep them locked in? The time there flows different and your job will bring you to many different places. Then you can only bring two of your companions with you on the journey. (which is honestly for me another of those arbitrary limitations? Why should you not be able to travel with all of your companions? Especially those without other duties and so would just be in the tavern all day anyway.)
So keeping them in the paralel world means whenever you go to sleep you will be surrounded by your family and you have the certainty that they will be safe and well fed.
And with the amulett you can have your lover fight with you too.

So everything screams keep the amulett and even Komari warns you from giving her the amulet.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The question do you have a reason to not keep them locked in? The time there flows different and your job will bring you to many different places. Then you can only bring two of your companions with you on the journey. (which is honestly for me another of those arbitrary limitations? Why should you not be able to travel with all of your companions? Especially those without other duties and so would just be in the tavern all day anyway.)
So keeping them in the paralel world means whenever you go to sleep you will be surrounded by your family and you have the certainty that they will be safe and well fed.
And with the amulett you can have your lover fight with you too.

So everything screams keep the amulett and even Komari warns you from giving her the amulet.
I'd only do this is my sociopath run (or whatever's possible in the game with it) where I'll just do everything for myself and myself alone, do the "good" deeds because it benefits me like how I'm just going to use Kiyoko as a nightly comfort thing with the promise of her escaping from the amulet although I have no intention of doing so even if I already know how.

Other than that, it's either pure good beta MC or the corrupted not-really MC in most of my runs.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'd only do this is my sociopath run (or whatever's possible in the game with it) where I'll just do everything for myself and myself alone, do the "good" deeds because it benefits me like how I'm just going to use Kiyoko as a nightly comfort thing with the promise of her escaping from the amulet although I have no intention of doing so even if I already know how.

Other than that, it's either pure good beta MC or the corrupted not-really MC in most of my runs.
You could argument that why relise them so soon? There is still a sexy demon outside doing chaos. So why not let them in until you saved the world when it is safe to release them?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You could argument that why relise them so soon? There is still a sexy demon outside doing chaos. So why not let them in until you saved the world when it is safe to release them?
Yeah that's something Garth would think.
"Maybe when the world's safe, I'd release them" just like how he's using the injury on his bad leg as an excuse to not do anything.
I'll take harsh reality over a grand delusion any day.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes