Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Do I need to play the first coc first or I can jump straight to this one?
First one has ballsy content and actual corruption whereas this one merely uses the brand name for patreon profit.If you want to understand the lore you can play the first game but you are better of playing the modded versions of the first game if you do so although there's no major loss if you want to just play coc2 instead.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Which do you recommend and is a better experience?
I'm biased so CoC 1 but CoC 1 has that effect called "When the magic goes off, you'll start seeing its many flaws"
But hey, it's an OLD but GOLD game imo.

CoC 1 is all about you and what you do, you do you and the world is your oyster.

CoC 1 is a sandbox, CoC 2 is a litterbox.

CoC 2 I think has everything art-graphic related better than CoC 1, but their combat??? you'd go "another damn fight encounter?" or "This piece of shit npc again?" after playing for a half-hour.

CoC 2 will make you feel like the PC is an extra so you're pretty much carrying the whole cast as an extra that should have the damn spotlight in the first place.

CoC 2 also has a lot of questionable choices in their scenarios and game design, let me name a few:

Fucking Kitsune bullshit, Our Cat friend's story that I don't give a damn about, The forced party system that nobody asked for, The imbalanced damage calculation, HUGE Exp Grinding...WHY??? Making your no.1 enemy your lover for some reason because why not, The intro specifically says that CoC 1's world doesn't exist yet some characters and new characters from CoC 1 are in the damn sequel, The fact that everyone treats you like a CAVEMAN / SAVAGE or disregard everything you've done for them because the writers are shitty and has a spite writing fetish, The Beta Wolf who treats their injury as a valid excuse to give up on their loved ones, NTR because the main dev has that as their main fetish, hell you can't even cuck, only you're getting cucked. WINCEST isn't a thing because "patreon" excuse, and worst of all, MOST OF THEM ARE OC INSERTS!!!

"Bartender, another fucking barrel because I've been reminded again...Try adding a bottle of poison too..."

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
First one has ballsy content and actual corruption whereas this one merely uses the brand name for patreon profit.If you want to understand the lore you can play the first game but you are better of playing the modded versions of the first game if you do so although there's no major loss if you want to just play coc2 instead.
I partially agree with the "whereas this one merely uses the brand name for patreon profit" line. As far as I can tell in original,Xialaria, or hgg there is no visible or implied connection to coc2. This includes on purpose and accidental connection attempts. As far as I can tell only connection is vaguely "Some demon dragon woman under Lethice escaped to the new world before the coc1 PC fucks up her shit".

• Sad
Reactions: silentangel

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It's quickly becoming one of those (sadly common) situations where you want to love the game, but the dev(s) make it increasingly hard for you to do so unless you're into the same specific kinks/subjects that they are. It's a shame, really.

I'm somewhat partial to the kitsune (well, mostly Kiyoko, Rindo and Kuro, to be fair), in large part because I'm hoping one day we'll be able to stomp on over to their capital/seat of power and stick a finger up their collective butts (figuratively and literally) for all the garbage they put the colonials through, but then the inconsistencies in the writing itself, right down to the same character(s) speaking subtly/wildly differently depending on the writer, is usually enough to ruin whatever immersion there is, and consequently make me care less about that part of the story as a whole.

Maybe I wouldn't go so far as to say they're milking, but I can't really claim they care too much about their creation either.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
To be honest with Wsan on top of the minotaur city, if there was ever a time to jump in this game it's probably now.

I mean, Tobs' off writing rape scenes for all the cows, Savin's also off hate jerking it to all the cows, and what remains is a good writer writing good content. This to say, latest updates have been pretty lit.

Still lots of shit in the game at large though.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys! I just finished writing Milly, a full femme NPC who starts as a sweet woman and ends up a total slut (but only for you) after you corrupt her:

Feel free to take a look and comment your thoughts. If you find some grammar mistakes or if you have new content ideas for her, just let me know. Every kind of feedback is appreciated.

Onloup

Aug 12, 2018
Where even is the Goblin Hypnotist [New female mob] been finished the winter city and can't find her in the frostwoods.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Kiyoko is best girl but I wish her content didn't revolve around pregnancy
I partially agree with this since I'm somewhat biased towards her content but I think it'd be more accurate if her content didn't revolve around just pregnancy. I want to take my fox waifu out on dates, go explore with her, anything that doesn't involve pumping another brat into her.

Actually, it'd be much appreciated if most of the NPCs aren't blatantly focused on a specific kink/fetish such that it becomes the only thing you go to them for.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I partially agree with this since I'm somewhat biased towards her content but I think it'd be more accurate if her content didn't revolve around just pregnancy. I want to take my fox waifu out on dates, go explore with her, anything that doesn't involve pumping another brat into her.

Actually, it'd be much appreciated if most of the NPCs aren't blatantly focused on a specific kink/fetish such that it becomes the only thing you go to them for.
agreed, wish there was more to her. Her side content stuff, like the holidays, is great, as is just the normal romance stuff.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
yes I mean her adult form
Idk if you know this already but there are 2 adult Kinus btw.
One of them dresses more slutty and the other is a farmer.
You can kinda choose which one you get by interacting with her, if you pick options where she's kinda selfsuficcient and overall just be a more present/understanding dad you get farmer Kinu.
F95 kinda hates Hime Kinu cuz she acts distant but she's basically a Noble in it and acts like one

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
will there ever be incest in this game?
and who wants incest in here as well
There already are sex scenes between siblings in the game. You fucking one of your children will never happen tho as the devs don't like that and Patreon cracks down hard on incest that goes through generations (father-daugher / mother-son / etc)

Jan 14, 2020
There already are sex scenes between siblings in the game. You fucking one of your children will never happen tho as the devs don't like that and Patreon cracks down hard on incest that goes through generations (father-daugher / mother-son / etc)
there should be father-daughter incest. almost every game has that stuff. they need to listen to the people who play the game not patreon

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes