JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hey guys! I just finished writing Milly, a full femme NPC who starts as a sweet woman and ends up a total slut (but only for you) after you corrupt her:

Feel free to take a look and comment your thoughts. If you find some grammar mistakes or if you have new content ideas for her, just let me know. Every kind of feedback is appreciated.
  • Milf
  • Corruption Content
  • Champsexual
  • Naked apron cliche
  • "Mommy"
I'm sold sir, Any pregnancy content in the future? Is the planned Daliza content will be for player or are we gonna watch. Please be the first since that elf hasn't had any scenes since forever.

In addition, cheers to you sir for being the first in putting content for Winter City outside of the palace. Is this bakery the only building so far or did you have any information on other future content around the city?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
F95 kinda hates Hime Kinu cuz she acts distant but she's basically a Noble in it and acts like one
More like because it's actually stupid. No, really. Go back several pages and you'd know that it's mainly because the Hime/Farmer dichotomy itself made zero sense. Hime Kinu in particular triggered the ire of so many not because she acts distant but because her outcome largely did not reflect how the player interacted with her at all. You get Hime Kinu if you prioritise vanity over humility, spoil her instead of teaching her, along with a slew of decisions as Kinu herself that you get to choose to influence her.

The way she acts does not reflect how she looks either. Sure, I get that in yee-old Nippon, courtesans used their beauty and wits to their advantage but not even the promiscuous Miko sisters wore anything like Hime Kinu. There's a lot more that I can point out but I think you get the memo.

Reactions: Daddums

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
  • Milf
  • Corruption Content
  • Champsexual
  • Naked apron cliche
  • "Mommy"
I'm sold sir, Any pregnancy content in the future? Is the planned Daliza content will be for player or are we gonna watch. Please be the first since that elf hasn't had any scenes since forever.

In addition, cheers to you sir for being the first in putting content for Winter City outside of the palace. Is this bakery the only building so far or did you have any information on other future content around the city?
Glad you like the concept! The Daliza scene would be for the player, yeah, but I have to get permission for that first.

About the Winter City I don't think there's anything planned outside the palace. It's a shame if you ask me, having WC so empty and at the same time Hawkethorne overcrowded.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
There already are sex scenes between siblings in the game. You fucking one of your children will never happen tho as the devs don't like that and Patreon cracks down hard on incest that goes through generations (father-daugher / mother-son / etc)
There is literally a scene of you walking into Evergreen getting a BJ from one of her daughters, so Savin himself doesn't give a shit about consistency.

Reactions: Necro434

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Idk if you know this already but there are 2 adult Kinus btw.
One of them dresses more slutty and the other is a farmer.
You can kinda choose which one you get by interacting with her, if you pick options where she's kinda selfsuficcient and overall just be a more present/understanding dad you get farmer Kinu.
F95 kinda hates Hime Kinu cuz she acts distant but she's basically a Noble in it and acts like one
Yea I just kind of got scared when I tried to pet her tails when she got older and she flipped out at me. I basically NOPED out.

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Glad you like the concept! The Daliza scene would be for the player, yeah, but I have to get permission for that first.

About the Winter City I don't think there's anything planned outside the palace. It's a shame if you ask me, having WC so empty and at the same time Hawkethorne overcrowded.
It's always so weird to think that, a player can just do this, and go pray once or twice and boom, the player is pure as snow again.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh yeah? When, uh, when do you see that?
You go and talk to Sanders and give him a winterstem and boom you lose corruption. All that rape and manipulation is undone.

Just do that a few times.

I'm getting the feeling there's a miscommunication going on here, so just to be clear, I wrote that in response to Fleep's content about corruption content regarding a new elf character they wrote.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Kiyoko is best girl but I wish her content didn't revolve around pregnancy
I wished my daughter would not get married to a jerk without anyone caring for my opinion.
I mean I just realized tha Kiyoko even prefers him as a son in law despite him having something against her husband.

Bartender please a bottel of poisen too.

No we hate her because she marries an edgelord that denies any kind of our achievments.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You go and talk to Sanders and give him a winterstem and boom you lose corruption. All that rape and manipulation is undone.

Just do that a few times.

I'm getting the feeling there's a miscommunication going on here, so just to be clear, I wrote that in response to Fleep's content about corruption content regarding a new elf character they wrote.
Oh man, I quoted the wrong post by mistake because I wasn't paying attention. I meant to ask about this:
There is literally a scene of you walking into Evergreen getting a BJ from one of her daughters

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I agree it is, Winter "City" and Placeholder Village could use some tiny bit or even a drip feed of content once in a month. Heck Tobs made the Kitsune den even filled up these past years than the Hive itself.

The only personal problem for me is I can never ever put myself through those wall of text ever. And we now have Wsan building an entire Khorminos himself despite Savin stressing its a "WE" effort.

Yeah other writers put a content or two but it contributes to more NPC pairings than the player. I love your direction of content here so keep up writing. That's another of your content I'm looking forward to.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I also want to add I knew about the "10 year skip" but to me it was the same day. So my mind was still in adoring father mode and wanted to pet/brush/pickup "my daughter" to have a little more happy moments. so seeing her "freak out" over me wanting to touch her and that she was saving herself for her husband. Just felt like a giant kick to the heart. I actually dropped a tear before continuing play.

• Sad
Reactions: silentangel
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes