Jul 22, 2019
aw darn now i have to use zippyshare to download this thing :cry:
View attachment 1490702
I have no idea what version the janitors here posted, but there's several working ones a couple pages back.

Both functional as of this post, though one might die as I have no idea if the leaker wanted them shared here or not originally, or if it's even the same person.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Wait, what are those kids even made of then?

Better yet, are they even the PC's? Cause if they aren't fuck marrying a mother of 50, imma chuck that necklace into a ravine and call it a day :KEK:
Kiyoko's magic? Mindmeld? Your spirit and hers? At worst it's spontaneous self-conception.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I was under the impression, after Keros's long tirade about souls and whatnot, that we're not really a kitsune other than in appearance, on account of us still housing a (fake) soul and all. Or maybe I just didn't understand his whole spiel at all, which is definitely possible.

Reactions: Konstantinus

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well what I understood after the text tsunami was that I wonder if I wanted to transform myself into kisune faster than alchemy in exchange for our soul and that of course everyone else will treat us as if nothing had happened and the other kisune will continue to think about what you're a fool from the north even though you kicked the ass of all of them xd.

I keep hoping that they will give takahiro more contedino it may not be the best gay content and that in the end we end up being cupid but something is something.

Feb 5, 2018
I keep hoping that they will give takahiro more contedino it may not be the best gay content and that in the end we end up being cupid but something is something.
Bubbles is planning it. Although he's the least liked on fenoxo it seems, what makes you like him?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I was under the impression, after Keros's long tirade about souls and whatnot, that we're not really a kitsune other than in appearance, on account of us still housing a (fake) soul and all. Or maybe I just didn't understand his whole spiel at all, which is definitely possible.
oh, true well I mostly want either the ability to carry kits or shapeshift my outward appearance. I have figured out how to force it using code. Here's an example of said code.(new RACES.Bearfolk).set(pc)

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Bubbles is planning it. Although he's the least liked on fenoxo it seems, what makes you like him?
If I'm honest with you, I don't know why I like it. But it is that after playing many gay games in which most of them want to make you a woman or they fuck you but they would enjoy it more if you were a woman you accept whatever they have even if it is the drunk of takahiro you start to find things so you feel attracted even if it is stupid.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
If I'm honest with you, I don't know why I like it. But it is that after playing many gay games in which most of them want to make you a woman or they fuck you but they would enjoy it more if you were a woman you accept whatever they have even if it is the drunk of takahiro you start to find things so you feel attracted even if it is stupid.
I can really empathise with accepting scraps because you have more niche interests

Reactions: RenH

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
weird fun fact my crazy idea of adding a Gameroom to the dream palace is not too far-fetched due to this line "She speaks of lightning from the heavens, of moving pictures and machines of pleasure and war that would make even the Magisters of Estelore laugh at their absurdity."

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes