jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
What's the point in leveling up when the game doesn't support it? You're not gonna gonna get anything for it, are you? Just put the game in story mode if you think it's too hard rn, I literally just spam my skills on cooldown with a mage build that I allocated stats for pure rp reasons and never lose except when I want to
for me its experimentation. I have probably crashed the game 10 times in one day due to going out of bounds (in this case the token door) to overloading certain stats a bit to high.

P.S. DON'T GO THROUGH THE TOKEN DOOR YOU WILL DIE.

P.S.S. After Finishing the mirror mission I and forcing my way through the door my screen became this

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Interesting funfact: unless forced it is only possible to be pregnant with an egg (I mainly tested kobold) when there isn't one in the nursery.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well if you want to bypass most of that you could try messing with

Code:
//number of times kiyoko fucked
flags.KIYOKO_FUCKED
//number of kits
flags.KIYOKO_NUM_KITS
//force knockup
PregManager.handleKnockup("KIYOKO_PREG");
I like setting the number of kits to 2048 for shits and giggles.
Should've made it 2077.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Will this still give you the "this savegame has been altered" message?
nope it will not give you that message. That message only happens from editing the save game file. The patch is applied to the actual game code itself. A different way of describing it would be that the patch is like a skyrim SKSE plugin (its not of course but this is the closest metaphor I could think of at the moment).

TLDR. the code forces the game to allow one to upgrade past level 6. by patching out the "upgrade block" and fixing the errors as a result of upgrading.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
might try adding a game room to the dream palace.
rn have a test of adding doom to COC2

Edit Note: The above is supposed to be a gif but imgur seems to not work as expected. I guess open the image in a new tab and change the .gif to .mp4 for now

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah the ghostlight can get Kiyoko pregnant by way of exception, because it squirts "ectoplasm" and she's a spirit, but it's still a lazy and unimaginative alternative.
Wait, what are those kids even made of then?

Better yet, are they even the PC's? Cause if they aren't fuck marrying a mother of 50, imma chuck that necklace into a ravine and call it a day :KEK:

Feb 5, 2018
Wait, what are those kids even made of then?

Better yet, are they even the PC's? Cause if they aren't fuck marrying a mother of 50, imma chuck that necklace into a ravine and call it a day :KEK:
Taking kiyoko out of her necklace gives you a belt that prevents death once a day. Google search shows me it's apparently an ugly-looking belt made of 1,000 stitches.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes