qorl55

May 23, 2018
No because this significant interferes with the game. For this you need to wait until the game got far enough though I think by this the game will offer the option too.
That'd be awesome but fenoxo forum people basically said "fat chance"

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
No because this significant interferes with the game. For this you need to wait until the game got far enough though I think by this the game will offer the option too.
Savin never gives up his gimmicks. He's too much of a control freak and uses them as crutches to make his characters "interesting" or "unique". There's no logical reason or outcome for it, especially if Etheryn isn't confident, but that's Savin for ya.

Essentially: Etheryn will never be dedicked or given a vagoo.

Reactions: Dwemer and Fiz1247

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Savin never gives up his gimmicks. He's too much of a control freak and uses them as crutches to make his characters "interesting" or "unique". There's no logical reason or outcome for it, especially if Etheryn isn't confident, but that's Savin for ya.

Essentially: Etheryn will never be dedicked or given a vagoo.
well, you could force it via the dev (eg by adding a vagina and removing his dick) but I don't know if it will affect the words you see in the main story. It may affect his appearance panel tho.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sure, some games with smut, have great combat like Duel Savior. I'm not saying don't have any combat or mechanics, but the xianxia guy seems to put so much effort into that stuff(have you SEEN that changelog?) and I think it's just focusing on entirely the wrong thing. But CoC is text-based, the draw of CoC is the writing, he's not gonna craft some fun exquisite combat system no matter how long it takes. And a smut visual novel is meant to be read, not skipped through. A visual novel is only reading, so just skipping through that seems pointless, might as well just get a cg set if you're gonna do that.
CoC1 can bore you after a week or two of playing it but the absurd amount of stuff in xianxia extended it for me.
Sometimes absurdity can lead to good stuff~~~

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lmao. Atugia could be removed from this game and nobody would notice.
You know it's bad when a threesome with Brienne doesn't incite any kind of reaction, one way or another. Dude tried so hard not to step on any eggshells that what this threesome amounted to was basically two separate 1on1 sessions, but with all three present.

Which, you know, i'll take another Brienne scene, however lousy, and i'm certainly happy MC wasn't a guest-star like in the stuff with Azy, but can't say i care any more about Atugia after this.

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
CoC1 can bore you after a week or two of playing it but the absurd amount of stuff in xianxia extended it for me.
Sometimes absurdity can lead to good stuff~~~
I guess? Speaking of absurdity, these games have all this physics/biology breaking stuff, but impregnation is just so het and ordinary in all of them, I just wish at least one of them or even a mod allowed two pussies to impregnate each other with some magic or nanomachines or something.

Which, you know, i'll take another Brienne scene, however lousy, and i'm certainly happy MC wasn't a guest-star like in the stuff with Azy, but can't say i care any more about Atugia after this.
Which 3some are you talking about? The one with Brienne and Azzyran or Azyrran and her GF?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I guess? Speaking of absurdity, these games have all this physics/biology breaking stuff, but impregnation is just so het and ordinary in all of them, I just wish at least one of them or even a mod allowed two pussies to impregnate each other with some magic or nanomachines or something.
Isn't there a ghostlight (hardlight in TiTs) strap-on or something you can use so you can still play as a female chara while helping our Kitsune Waifu?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Which 3some are you talking about? The one with Brienne and Azzyran or Azyrran and her GF?
Former. Pretty sure a male MC can't even access the latter, because her girlfriend is the only clear-cut lesbian in the setting.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Former. Pretty sure a male MC can't even access the latter, because her girlfriend is the only clear-cut lesbian in the setting.
Wasn't there a threesome with a femaleMC and Brienne with Azyrran or is that male only?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Isn't there a ghostlight (hardlight in TiTs) strap-on or something you can use so you can still play as a female chara while helping our Kitsune Waifu?
No. Savin once said she is a simple girl with simple needs so for Kiyoko you need a dick and only a dick. Without dick you are as interessting as a gay guy for a heterosexual man.
So for Slutsune content you need to get a dick though a micropenis would be enough because her interest is not the penetration of the dick but the impregnation through a creampie with it.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
No. Savin once said she is a simple girl with simple needs so for Kiyoko you need a dick and only a dick. Without dick you are as interessting as a gay guy for a heterosexual man.
So for Slutsune content you need to get a dick though a micropenis would be enough because her interest is not the penetration of the dick but the impregnation through a creampie with it.
well if you want to bypass most of that you could try messing with

Code:
//number of times kiyoko fucked
flags.KIYOKO_FUCKED
//number of kits
flags.KIYOKO_NUM_KITS
//force knockup
PregManager.handleKnockup("KIYOKO_PREG");
I like setting the number of kits to 2048 for shits and giggles.

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018
You are wrong. Magicock works for Kiyoko just as fine as a real one, including getting her pregnant.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
for anyone who wants to get past the level limit of 6 here's the code needed todo so

Code:
//this first part bypasses the level block only for the pc
           key: "canLevelUp",
            value: function() {
                var e = this.exp >= GLOBALS.LVL_EXP[this.level] && (this.isPC() ? this.level < 10 : this.level < maxLevel);
                return e && PlayerParty.has(this) && CodexManager.unlock(GLOBALS.CDX_GAME_LEVEL), e
            }

//this section fixes the first critical error

var t = function() {
                //the specific fix is in this line wherein its original form included 7,8,9,10
                if (clearOutput(), clearMenu(), [2, 4, 5, 6].includes(pc.level)) {
                    var t = "";
                    2 === pc.level && (t += textify(l)), t += "\n\n<i>You've more fully mastered your class's talents. Choose one of the options below to add to your power deck:</i>";
                    var o = (a(u = {}, GLOBALS.CLASS_WARRIOR, (a(n = {}, 2, [POWERS.AmazonStrike, POWERS.Cleave, POWERS.Warcry]), a(n, 4, [POWERS.SteadyStrike, POWERS.Vanguard, POWERS.DualBlitz]), a(n, 5, [POWERS.Unbreakable]), a(n, 6, [POWERS.pcEviscerate, POWERS.ShieldedStance, POWERS.BullRush]), n)), a(u, GLOBALS.CLASS_THIEF, (a(s = {}, 2, [POWERS.ShellCracker, POWERS.ShadowStrike, POWERS.MarkForDeath]), a(s, 4, [POWERS.DuelistsStance, POWERS.DastardlyTrick, POWERS.Garrote]), a(s, 5, [POWERS.Assassinate]), a(s, 6, [POWERS.EstrusFlask, POWERS.SneakAttack, POWERS.DeadlyShadow]), s)), a(u, GLOBALS.CLASS_WMAGE, (a(i = {}, 2, [POWERS.GroupHeal, POWERS.EntropicWinds, POWERS.Blessing]), a(i, 4, [POWERS.ChargeWeapon, POWERS.ShieldOfLight, POWERS.SmiteEvil]), a(i, 5, [POWERS.Revive]), a(i, 6, [POWERS.GreatHeal, POWERS.HolyWard, POWERS.CelestialSmite]), i)), a(u, GLOBALS.CLASS_BMAGE, (a(r = {}, 2, [POWERS.ShadowMagic, POWERS.BlightOrb, POWERS.Grease]), a(r, 4, [POWERS.RayOfFrost, POWERS.Fireball, POWERS.SoulArrow]), a(r, 5, [POWERS.Banishment]), a(r, 6, [POWERS.PrimalScar, POWERS.PsychicBlast, POWERS.VitalityReap]), r)), a(u, GLOBALS.CLASS_CHARMER, (a(h = {}, 2, [POWERS.CharmSpell, POWERS.Allure, POWERS.BlindingBeauty]), a(h, 4, [POWERS.SoothingDance, POWERS.SongOfSplendor, POWERS.SongOfCourage]), a(h, 5, [POWERS.Inspiration]), a(h, 6, [POWERS.ResplendentAria, POWERS.Dischord, POWERS.GrandFinale]), h)), u)[pc.class][pc.level];
                    if (!o) return e();
                    powerTrainSelect(o, e, null, 0, t.trim())
                } else e();
                var n, s, i, r, h, u
            },

//this fixes the second critial error
            o = function() {
                //the specific spot is here in its original form it contained 7,9
                if (clearOutput(), clearMenu(), [3, 5].includes(pc.level)) {
                    var e = O()[pc.class][pc.level];
                    pc.createPerk(e), output(textify(u, (new e).name, (new e).desc)), addButton(0, "Next", t, "", "")
                } else t()
            };
I extracted the fix from the modded version of the game and applied it to vinella

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
do we replace the original level code in anyway, and where do we place this code
the file these fixes are applied to is "CoC_II-0.2.49-win\resources\app\main.464b08a3b93b0d7f1ed8.js"
^ the path for you may be different but what above is how I have it.
As for actual application of the fix this is more so documentation of how it was done then how to use it.

it requires uploading the file to if you want some kind of easy copy paste operation.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
What's the point in leveling up when the game doesn't support it? You're not gonna gonna get anything for it, are you? Just put the game in story mode if you think it's too hard rn, I literally just spam my skills on cooldown with a mage build that I allocated stats for pure rp reasons and never lose except when I want to

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes