enumate

Jun 12, 2020
The game is great,and how the event/companion change depending on your state of corruption is cool. But some of the characters (urta) and events make you realize that the hate fenoxo getting is not completely unjustified.
But if you want to try the game just play one of the few mods instead lol.
Which events specifically?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
He's probably referring to OCA (OtherCoCAnon) mod you can find it on the hgg board of 8kun (8kun.top) and the "questionable" content is probably the loli content, which you can toggle off if that isn't your thing. (I hope I was right or else this will look very embarrassing)
Nah, you're in the clear. You can actually find the mod in the CoC thread though you might need to use the search bar to help out. Over there, it's better known as the /hgg mod. The questionable content also includes explicit violence and gore though that is also toggleable. The mod adds so much content and depth to the game that it might as well be the only one you play. It even has what I deem to be the best waifu in the CoC franchise, the moth waifu.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Nah, you're in the clear. You can actually find the mod in the CoC thread though you might need to use the search bar to help out. Over there, it's better known as the /hgg mod. The questionable content also includes explicit violence and gore though that is also toggleable. The mod adds so much content and depth to the game that it might as well be the only one you play. It even has what I deem to be the best waifu in the CoC franchise, the moth waifu.
Has there been attempts at merging it with Xianina? Why have only 1 when you can have both?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Has there been attempts at merging it with Xianina? Why have only 1 when you can have both?
Because one is a group of people who are deemed "offensive" and the other is a group of people that slobber Savin's dick order to and want to be a part of a "community".

I think Fenoxo hates Channers ever since they dug up his infidelity and mocked him for it.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and RenH

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
WHATTTT! i honest to god thought the moth was apart of the vanilla base game with how well it was designed

Reactions: Keldin

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
She does look hot :love: Do you know whether she would be a travelling companion, or stay at the inn or something?
She'll be a normal companion, like Cait and Atugia. I can't tell you for sure how much content she'll have but I imagine all companions will have a quest of their own by the end of development.

Reactions: namelessone22

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Well there are still the bets that will happen first:

- TITS can be played in the browser as CoC2

- CoC2 will improve its quality

- The throne of lili can be played in the browser
Idk but I'd bet on anything but Lilith's Throne receiving something that requires coding proficiency, at least last time I check that dev fucked that part up quite a lot

Reactions: RenH and Keldin
Apr 18, 2021
The mods for CoC1 were great and fixed many of the shortcomings and unfinished nature of the original game. That said, does anyone have surviving links to those mods? Most of the stuff in the OG thread is dead or bad links (mega is basically worthless).
I would start modding CoC2 right now if they hadn't switched to closed source format that requires decoding. Good luck with that :sleep:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
The mods for CoC1 were great and fixed many of the shortcomings and unfinished nature of the original game. That said, does anyone have surviving links to those mods? Most of the stuff in the OG thread is dead or bad links (mega is basically worthless).
I would start modding CoC2 right now if they hadn't switched to closed source format that requires decoding. Good luck with that :sleep:
/hgg mod - I know you said mega was worthless but this one loaded for me, it just took a while the first time.

Xanxia mod -

Kitteh's mod -

All except Kitteh's (also known as the Unofficially Expanded Edition) are still being worked on and receiving updates. But I know at least the Xanxia mod has stated somewhere in their wiki that they adopted a lot of features from Kitteh's mod.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You are better of playing on of the mods instead. There are two in development. The Xianina mod is the one tolerated by Fenco and is still allowed on there Forums. It has fleshed out tf systems and combat mechanics but lacks in good OCs and they can't touch anything Savin has made.There's another mod that has good OCs and is a vanilla plus style continuation of the game but is uhhh questionable in regards to other content...
Hey now, don't leave him in suspense, hgg allows legit pedophilia with you being the aggressor or the victim, and you can get off to the entrails of certain enemies.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Afaik, no. Besides, not sure how that would work since both are vastly different to each in terms of content, mechanics and overhauls.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
1) Never said lightyears, the statement was that DCL is objectively better.

My beef with Moira's art is inconsistency, hard lines, and newer works of hers are objectively getting worse while DCL has more style, his characters feel more lively and his Ryn and Cait works are significantly better than older. BK is a nice balance between the two.

Lets use What-A-Legend an example of objectively better art with anatomical correctness. Little to no hard lines, characters feel alive compared to Moira's mostly stiff poses. Tits, ass, face, etc. Look like they carry weight instead of appearing like balloons.

We know for a fact Moira CAN draw characters well, but isn't consistently and seeing inconsistency in quality / designs getting worse across releases for a game that pulls in 40k is insane.

2) The "That's just your opinion" is a cop out. I and others have objectively and logically given out reasons, examples and so forth on the beef we have with Fenoxo, Savin and Co. and the game itself.

Try playing CoC2 via mobile or from the HTML on mobile. A lot of Moiras art becomes fuzzy and details blend in to each other. When she has tried to draw characters larger to look better on mobile they're now looking weirdly cartoony in face or some features IE Tandi, Sherine, and Nihara.
DCL has improved a hell of a lot since his first batch of character art for the game.
(The new Etheryn(?) (elf princess) are a huge improvement)
But I just don't like his style as much as Moira's (hence my opinion)

The 'opinion' part was only referring to Moira's art. In my opinion her style is better - (also my way of saying that I wasn't trying to start a fight about it :oops:).
I agree with everything else you said regarding Savin & Co and the game in general.

I don't anything from mobile - can't see why you wouldn't use a pc instead.
I DO realise that others may not have that option & that it would be much more convenient travelling (public transport).

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.21 Patch Notes:

• After clearing the Winter City, a new fiendish goblin enemy will appear in the Frostwood! Includes a new bad end if you lose to her a bunch. ( )
  • Atugia and Brienne have new interactions, including dual sleepwiths! ( )
  • Lots of fixes for BriHaus.
  • New CGs: Brienne/Atugia (by ), Goblin Hypnotist (by DCL)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Is the first CoC really as bad as people say? I've been entertaining the thought of playing it for some time since it's... you know, finished and won't require that I wait for months/years for new content, but I'm honestly having second thoughts the more I read about it.
It has extremely dumb design choices. But also has more corruption content in it if you're into that.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is the first CoC really as bad as people say? I've been entertaining the thought of playing it for some time since it's... you know, finished and won't require that I wait for months/years for new content, but I'm honestly having second thoughts the more I read about it.
It's not that bad, per se. If played vanilla, if feels pretty basic and simplistic, sometimes maybe even a tad unfinished since there was quite the drama that went down that led to it being left as is. There's also dumb shit that really makes no sense like this character named Urta and everything else that has to do with Urta.

Highly recommend you play it modded, especially the /hgg mod since it a lot of depth, nuance, and mechanic overhauls.

Reactions: Trapitalism101
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes