jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Btw As of this posting as far as I can tell the max level of the game is 6. which means going to the rift or the undermountain (at least based on my studies of the game) is usually devastating.

While you can attempt to increase the variable "maxLevel" it will cause an error when the player character attempts to upgrade after sleeping.

It results in a bind error which I can only understand to mean that the level up "scenes" for levels 7, 8, 9, and 10 are not yet written.

however, you can "synthetically" increase your level by forcing the point allocations higher. This can be done by using one of the options below.
"pc.
=<somevalue here>"

these values do seem to have a limit of 25 (based on what's displayed on the character screen I don't know about internally) which prevents them from being a perfect fix. Also, be extremely careful if you mess with the values pre-level 6. This is because they will break the level-up screen by causing the remaining points to be a negative number.

Still, I hope this info helps with the enjoyment of the game.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Savin is too busy berating people on the forums and playing bizarre sexual DnD games with a bunch of dudes. Just check his YouTube channel, there's 10s of hours of it just within the last week (don't recommend watching anything though, I did for about 4 minutes and concluded it would be more fun to slowly peel off all my skin). He's clearly content to just rake in tons of money for a bare minimum effort.
I can't tell who's talking. It's like being blind and walking into a therapy session but everyone is RPing as some sexual monstrosity. No wonder CoC2 is the way it is...

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Lmao you guys, I hope you're sitting down because I'm about to blow your mind.

William was never a part of the CoC2 team, he has always been a part of the TiTS team under Fenoxo ( ). Einen was a side project.
Without repeating what RenH said, TiTS is another train wreck development wise and last thing CoC2 needed was another writer making more content that doesn't pertain to the main story or events. We have enough of those clogging Hawkthorne already.

What development team takes months / years to port one of their biggest money makers from a deprecated engine when it's pulling in 10s of thousands a month?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So I have a question, because I don't know if anyone else is dealing with this or not but is anyone else getting a Critical Error screen after modifying their save and after doing certain actions like sleeping or fighting?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
So I have a question, because I don't know if anyone else is dealing with this or not but is anyone else getting a Critical Error screen after modifying their save and after doing certain actions like sleeping or fighting?
That could be because you pushed one of your stats too far

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I think that Kohaku's entire-existence-defining flaw is that she doesn't know who she is, or has multiple personalities she developed to better suck up to her customers and keep a disguise which has caused her to lose track of who she really is. I still maintain that the whole virginity loss was a lie but maybe that Kohaku was convinced it was true because that was the mask she was wearing, but will add that the way Ambra wad handled is fucking silly. In her intro you can't hold back from touching her tail and feel it before you even reach it. But when you ask her about Kohaku you don't go yanking her tail to call her out on the bullshit.

As for the disguise, she explains that she usually goes as a catfolk cause she is smol and people don't question a catfolk trader as they seem to be somewhat common.
Thanks for confirming, I couldn't remember all the details :oops:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 1478609
Viviane (red head witch) expansion announced. Gonna have her as companion and they're gonna add some threesome scenes plus some extra stuff. That's only what I found on cursory glance, probably more stuff coming too.
Good shit in the horizon

EDIT:
View attachment 1478610
Corrupt champs, rejoice
She does look hot :love: Do you know whether she would be a travelling companion, or stay at the inn or something?

I also wouldn't have minded companions from Byvernia (huntress)(?), or the Manticore chick (outside the Mare village)(not so keen about the dick though) But both of these seemed to be getting setup to be a companion, but then went nowhere.
* Oh, and the martial arts monk near the Pupper Farm.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Oh okay I'm good then. Whenever I'm starting to lose in any fenoxo title, I just reset the game, I'm no dummy :]
But man the fact tobs specifically wrote a rape scene and nothing else for someone else's character is messed up.
Maybe character's author/creator couldn't bring themselves to do it?
(just an idea - idr who actually authors half of the characters)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
For context, let's look at other games with a similar budget and the number of years they have been in development.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but generally even among indie games making a few grand a month the content is fairly plentiful. However, CoC2 is falling into the same ballpark that Breeding Season and it's hollow successor have. Where the amount of money coming in is so plentiful and the team making up the project is so unprofessional and mismanaged that you end up with a project that would have been taken down or rushed either by the fans or producer.

However, the issue we have here with the content is less about how much there is but the quality. You have some areas that are more developed and some with barely any development. In a normal project you'd have teams churning out content for these areas so instead of focusing on one, we have it being built up solely by a few people. In practice this builds a lot of content slowly, but the issue is CoC2 has decided to build slow in a few select areas.

More so are the devs and most writer's complete lack of vision and ability to get their head out of their own asses. This is ultimately causing CoC2 to diverge from the hentai version of Mass Effect 1 or 2 and into Mass Effect Andromeda territory. I've said it a few times before but Savin and Co. would be served if they hired actual professionals be it writing, editing, and outside DCL, artists too. I'll die on the hill that Moira's art is inconsistent and doesn't fit the overall appeal of CoC2. It's not terrible, but sticks out like a sore thumb and for those of us on smaller displays or mobile it's a nightmare.

Lastly, CoC2 is great during the honeymoon stage, but once you realize there's a lot of makeup covering some budget plastic surgery and acne scars the attraction wears off and you begin to notice crappy personality and hollow promises. CoC2 is the girl who looks fine on IG, but when you meet her in person you realize she's a thot who used to be a straight A student before she got lazy.
*More or less agree with this, except that Moira's art is lightyears ahead of DCL (more detailed & more in proportion - compared to DCL - would prefer Moira's anytime)
*But, only my opinion and you are quite entitled to yours (I'm also not using a mobile so you may be quite right there idk.)

Reactions: Avakao

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
If you added stuff on the inventory tab you might have skipped an inventory spot...that usually breaks the game

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
*More or less agree with this, except that Moira's art is lightyears ahead of DCL (more detailed & more in proportion - compared to DCL - would prefer Moira's anytime)
*But, only my opinion and you are quite entitled to yours (I'm also not using a mobile so you may be quite right there idk.)
1) Never said lightyears, the statement was that DCL is objectively better.

My beef with Moira's art is inconsistency, hard lines, and newer works of hers are objectively getting worse while DCL has more style, his characters feel more lively and his Ryn and Cait works are significantly better than older. BK is a nice balance between the two.

Lets use What-A-Legend an example of objectively better art with anatomical correctness. Little to no hard lines, characters feel alive compared to Moira's mostly stiff poses. Tits, ass, face, etc. Look like they carry weight instead of appearing like balloons.

We know for a fact Moira CAN draw characters well, but isn't consistently and seeing inconsistency in quality / designs getting worse across releases for a game that pulls in 40k is insane.

2) The "That's just your opinion" is a cop out. I and others have objectively and logically given out reasons, examples and so forth on the beef we have with Fenoxo, Savin and Co. and the game itself.

Try playing CoC2 via mobile or from the HTML on mobile. A lot of Moiras art becomes fuzzy and details blend in to each other. When she has tried to draw characters larger to look better on mobile they're now looking weirdly cartoony in face or some features IE Tandi, Sherine, and Nihara.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If you added stuff on the inventory tab you might have skipped an inventory spot...that usually breaks the game
I actually haven't added anything to my inventory.
I figured out it was most likely editing the amount of EXP I had, which for some reason in turn also made the game super slow. After turning that to 0, and making my level 1 as it should be everything was right and playable once again.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yearly reminder that no matter the game's flaws, it's still nowhere near as shit as TiTS.
Gonna have to disagree. TiTS has way too much futa, terrible art, and nonexistent progress, but on the whole, I prefer it to CoC II. Fenoxo's design philosophy is a lot more player-focused than Savin's, and he's much less of a dick. He's lazy, sure, but as we've seen with Tobs, working hard doesn't mean working well.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes