Kaiba031

Feb 3, 2020
Ok so this might sound dumb but how do I get into the city in this update? Cause I've done winter city and all that but my only guess for who the martial mare is is that one centaur in the foothills and I don't know if she's in the foothills still or some where else might just be me being blind tho

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
If it was any of those things William would have said something about it he isn't shy about taking responsibility when it's his own failing.
View attachment 1483069
Plus Savin was clearly dragging his feet when it came to communicating with William on what neded to be changed or rewritten.
So when William says he isn't ready there, you take it at face value, but when William says he isn't ready two months ago, he's actually hiding that it's really Savin's fault? How did you decide that he wasn't also covering for Savin in that post?

Even if I do that do you really believe he's going to speak against Savin because if he dose he will just become Hugs 2.0.
So basically you've decided that Einen not being ready is Savin's fault, and there's literally nothing anyone can say to prove you wrong, not even William himself.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
So when William says he isn't ready there, you take it at face value, but when William says he isn't ready two months ago, he's actually hiding that it's really Savin's fault? How did you decide that he wasn't also covering for Savin in that post?

So basically you've decided that Einen not being ready is Savin's fault, and there's literally nothing anyone can say to prove you wrong, not even William himself.
Probably because Savin is responsible for his employees / contractors getting work done. Even if William was dragging his feet, it's on Savin to ensure to he gets his ass in gear or is replaced/fired.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well it seems that the content that William does is highly anticipated and requested and there are like three pages of the forum talking about him. And I'm here waiting for brint content other than sex with his family ..... well, I wouldn't complain if his father magically appears and we can fuck with him.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Well it seems that the content that William does is highly anticipated and requested and there are like three pages of the forum talking about him. And I'm here waiting for brint content other than sex with his family ..... well, I wouldn't complain if his father magically appears and we can fuck with him.
You and me both lol. Sorta getting nervous for the rest of the city, hope it's not all cowgirls and fat cait stuff. Would've been cool if Brint had a brother or uncle or something.

Last edited:

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Probably because Savin is responsible for his employees / contractors getting work done. Even if William was dragging his feet, it's on Savin to ensure to he gets his ass in gear or is replaced/fired.
William isn't Savin's employee, he's Fenoxo's.

Reactions: OofSs

A.HK

Aug 27, 2018

Considering the set of Savin's *cough* «kinks» and the fact that he is a giant ass, even if he wasn't the main reason behind the fact that Einen didn’t maid it, he probably disliked her whole concept anyway.

Virgin monogamous companion? Fucking disgusting. Am I right, fellas?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I do hope that Brint update is actually champ focused and not just him fucking others with or without us. Like, I get that is his major appeal (I think) but still...

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Considering the set of Savin's *cough* «kinks» and the fact that he is a giant ass, even if he wasn't the main reason behind the fact that Einen didn’t maid it, he probably disliked her whole concept anyway.

Virgin monogamous companion? Fucking disgusting. Am I right, fellas?
You do realize that one of the mechanics behind Einin was to make her, with the help of Cait I may add, a giant slut that would choke on a minotaur dick with you. Which means, while yes, she could be your pure waifu, she could also be your slut in crime.

And considering what William said on /cocg/ (a general found on /vg/ board on 4chan), what he wrote that time was nothing related to her being a companion. He basically wrote her introduction scenes, as in, scene where we in process of recruiting her. She had no speaking options with us, about our companions or even a sex scene. And it is not like Savin asks much. Companions like Quin and Atugia are bare bones as hell (I think atugia has less content than many of the NPCs If I go just by observation alone) yet they are still there, in game. Former was even added even though Savin himself does not care for him and has asked Bubble multiply times to "fix" him by turning him into a girl. Bubbs obviously refused yet he is still in the game.
Like, Savin personally does not care for half of the stuff that is in this game yet he still allows it if the quality is good enough.

So lets not try to add makeshift fuel to non existing fire.

What I think happened was that William had a simple case of writing bloat. He just keeped adding and adding on the recruitment quest untill he simply got burned out by it all. And considering what he promised with Einin:
She could be your monogamous wife or poly wife.
You could enslave her.
All of that would be their own parsers.
She was supposed to be present in a lot of scenes involving other NPCs.

Now sure he could have gotten rid of half of that and still have a full companion. But Will does not strike me as a guy who would half ass his vision for sake of easing his workload. So in the ends, he just got burned out on working on her, and that is that.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Not really. How is Savin supposed to threaten to fire someone who doesn't even work for him?
Correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not terribly familiar with the William issue, but couldn't Savin just boot him off the team? You said so yourself that William works under Fenoxo, not Savin. Unless it's clear that there's a hierarchy where Fenoxo has the authority to push people onto others, Savin, as project manager, should still be able to knock William off the team. It doesn't need to the termination of his employment, just get him to do anything else but CoC2.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Not really. How is Savin supposed to threaten to fire someone who doesn't even work for him?
Who says Savin needs to threaten William? Just because Savin isn't the main employer doesn't mean he doesn't have control over his team structure. We're talking about a 40k month game, not some small time community college theatre project where the director is forced to take on actors at the producers whim.

Like RenH also mentioned. William could just be moved to a different team or have control to throw him somewhere besides CoC2. Project management is the fine line between the bigger bucks people and workers. Savin as the midpoint who ensures the game is made in a timely fashion with quality standards set by him or Fenoxo or the stakeholders still bears responsibility of not letting the employees run rampant or produce little to no content.

William, Tobs, etc. could drag their feet and Savin would/should be on the chopping block if he can't get them working else they need to be fired or transferred under another project manager to take care of them.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You do realize that one of the mechanics behind Einin was to make her, with the help of Cait I may add, a giant slut that would choke on a minotaur dick with you. Which means, while yes, she could be your pure waifu, she could also be your slut in crime.

And considering what William said on /cocg/ (a general found on /vg/ board on 4chan), what he wrote that time was nothing related to her being a companion. He basically wrote her introduction scenes, as in, scene where we in process of recruiting her. She had no speaking options with us, about our companions or even a sex scene. And it is not like Savin asks much. Companions like Quin and Atugia are bare bones as hell (I think atugia has less content than many of the NPCs If I go just by observation alone) yet they are still there, in game. Former was even added even though Savin himself does not care for him and has asked Bubble multiply times to "fix" him by turning him into a girl. Bubbs obviously refused yet he is still in the game.
Like, Savin personally does not care for half of the stuff that is in this game yet he still allows it if the quality is good enough.

So lets not try to add makeshift fuel to non existing fire.

What I think happened was that William had a simple case of writing bloat. He just keeped adding and adding on the recruitment quest untill he simply got burned out by it all. And considering what he promised with Einin:
She could be your monogamous wife or poly wife.
You could enslave her.
All of that would be their own parsers.
She was supposed to be present in a lot of scenes involving other NPCs.

Now sure he could have gotten rid of half of that and still have a full companion. But Will does not strike me as a guy who would half ass his vision for sake of easing his workload. So in the ends, he just got burned out on working on her, and that is that.
"Fix him by turning him into a girl" Lmaoooooo.

Maybe I wouldn't send Quin to fucking die if that happened, but I hate BL's writing anyway

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
William, Tobs, etc. could drag their feet and Savin would/should be on the chopping block if he can't get them working else they need to be fired or transferred under another project manager to take care of them.
Savin is too busy berating people on the forums and playing bizarre sexual DnD games with a bunch of dudes. Just check his YouTube channel, there's 10s of hours of it just within the last week (don't recommend watching anything though, I did for about 4 minutes and concluded it would be more fun to slowly peel off all my skin). He's clearly content to just rake in tons of money for a bare minimum effort.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes