throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Honestly I wrote like 2 pages worth of shit and realized that even I didn't know what exactly pisses me off about TiTS so I deleted it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All good points, although I have to say, most of the characters in CoC II also boil down to "I'm sad" or "I'm awesome". Not engaging at all. I can count the number of characters that I give a shit about on one hand, although I think Brint might have potential, based on the relatively limited amount of time I've spent with him thus far. It might just be that it was refreshing having somebody whom I could respect in my party, I dunno.

Reactions: namelessone22

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
btw if anyone is curious here is a list of room names currently in the game

the list was extracted using this piece of code copy(JSON.stringify(Object.entries(rooms).flatMap(item => item[0])))

Reactions: actualrealname

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Yearly reminder that no matter the game's flaws, it's still nowhere near as shit as TiTS.
Gonna have to disagree. TiTS has way too much futa, terrible art, and nonexistent progress, but on the whole, I prefer it to CoC II. Fenoxo's design philosophy is a lot more player-focused than Savin's, and he's much less of a dick. He's lazy, sure, but as we've seen with Tobs, working hard doesn't mean working well.
The current state of both games shows that a defective leadership will lead to a monumental fuck-up. COC2 should not have repeated the same mistakes as TITS and COC1, e.g., having a hecking idea of what the games should be.

You want to write a decent fantasy-themed RPG game with a smut aspect? Fine, I'm all in.
But before you start diving into coding and writing smut, you'll have to make your brain work on what kind of content your project will offer.

That includes meaningful mechanics (Ship battles, grinding), fleshing your fucking acts (Hiya winter city), planning ahead (JS port) and come up with compelling characters and appeal to your player base.

Instead we end-up with a fucking database full of OC inserts.

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so this might sound dumb but how do I get into the city in this update? Cause I've done winter city and all that but my only guess for who the martial mare is is that one centaur in the foothills and I don't know if she's in the foothills still or some where else might just be me being blind tho
You just talk to the minotaur guards in the foothills IIRC.
Btw As of this posting as far as I can tell the max level of the game is 6. which means going to the rift or the undermountain (at least based on my studies of the game) is usually devastating.
I've not been to the undermountain yet, but I don't understand how people have such difficulty in the rift at lvl 6, the only troublesome opponents I've had was the giants because their damage is bullshit
I actually haven't added anything to my inventory.
I figured out it was most likely editing the amount of EXP I had, which for some reason in turn also made the game super slow. After turning that to 0, and making my level 1 as it should be everything was right and playable once again.
Just edit in a bunch of razorcup nectar if you want levels.

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
She does look hot :love: Do you know whether she would be a travelling companion, or stay at the inn or something?

I also wouldn't have minded companions from Byvernia (huntress)(?), or the Manticore chick (outside the Mare village)(not so keen about the dick though) But both of these seemed to be getting setup to be a companion, but then went nowhere.
* Oh, and the martial arts monk near the Pupper Farm.
Could definitly go for some more Byvernia content.

Reactions: namelessone22

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well there are still the bets that will happen first:

- TITS can be played in the browser as CoC2

- CoC2 will improve its quality

- The throne of lili can be played in the browser

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
to be more precise is there a way to have 100 critical chance by save edit or other option ?
(even tho combat system is a mix betwen easy and bullshit,having 100% crit chance is look cool to me)

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
cunning and agility stats change crit chance. if you're asking if it's possible to modify what stats equipment give you, no.
Actually, the answer is yes if you have enabled the dev tools. However, the numbers will not stay past closing the game exe and reopening it. you can change or even add stats to items. But be extremely careful in this regard because it is entirely possible that modifying the stats may be altering all instances of said item.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Is the first CoC really as bad as people say? I've been entertaining the thought of playing it for some time since it's... you know, finished and won't require that I wait for months/years for new content, but I'm honestly having second thoughts the more I read about it.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Is the first CoC really as bad as people say? I've been entertaining the thought of playing it for some time since it's... you know, finished and won't require that I wait for months/years for new content, but I'm honestly having second thoughts the more I read about it.
The game is great,and how the event/companion change depending on your state of corruption is cool. But some of the characters (urta) and events make you realize that the hate fenoxo getting is not completely unjustified.
But if you want to try the game just play one of the few mods instead lol.

Last edited:

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
You are better of playing on of the mods instead. There are two in development. The Xianina mod is the one tolerated by Fenco and is still allowed on there Forums. It has fleshed out tf systems and combat mechanics but lacks in good OCs and they can't touch anything Savin has made.There's another mod that has good OCs and is a vanilla plus style continuation of the game but is uhhh questionable in regards to other content...

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
You are better of playing on of the mods instead. There are two in development. The Xianina mod is the one tolerated by Fenco and is still allowed on there Forums. It has fleshed out tf systems and combat mechanics but lacks in good OCs and they can't touch anything Savin has made.There's another mod that has good OCs and is a vanilla plus style continuation of the game but is uhhh questionable in regards to other content...
How is it questionable and whats the mod called?

jordanvader02

Sep 3, 2017
How is it questionable and whats the mod called?
He's probably referring to OCA (OtherCoCAnon) mod you can find it on the hgg board of 8kun (8kun.top) and the "questionable" content is probably the loli content, which you can toggle off if that isn't your thing. (I hope I was right or else this will look very embarrassing)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes