destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Are you talking about the campfire BJ if so that wasn't completely removed, They only removed the part were she sucks her off not the aftermath here's how it looks when you decide to sit beside her

["The moment you drop down onto the log beside her, the towering half-mare throws an arm around your shoulder and pulls you in close enough to mash you into her side-boob. Everything about her is so raw and potent, and you're quickly distracted by having a literal front-opened pony-keg of Pupperidge Pale Ale. "Shorry, all outta vodka. But I picked up uuuh... thish stuff down at that doggo farm." she pauses, grinning dumbly to herself. "Good fucks down there, for a bunch'a non-elvesh. Thought they'd drink my dick dry fer a while..." Uh huh... once more you're struck by the scent of raw breeder that roils off of her, shivering and shifting on your perch before carefully sipping from the opened-top of the keg. "Any particularly reason you're sat getting drunk?" "...When have I ever needed a reashon for anything?" "Fair enough," you agree, taking a larger mouthful and sighing at the comfort of the fire."]

No bj right but hit next and

["Hashat smiles, face flushed when she slaps you on the back. "That wash nice! Always good having good quiet drinking company. Won't go eashy on you next time though!" Etheryn's blushing and adjusting her clothes, trying to hide the cum that trickles down her thighs from her cage. There's a little roundness to her tummy, and her whole body is soaked in the scent of equine cum and breeder-musk. "I-I don't know what came over me." "My dick came all over you! Heh." Hashat blows her a kiss, before beginning to tidy up her belongings while you leave."]

So it still happens you just don't see it happen
Groan.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Apparently it's transphobic for their transgender yes-man on the forums to give him a vagina but it's fine if you ask for dicks to be slapped on every other female.
Isn't Ryn a female anyway? :unsure: Pretty dumb that having both works for Arona but not Ryn considering they're pretty much in the same position.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Isn't Ryn a female anyway? :unsure: Pretty dumb that having both works for Arona but not Ryn considering they're pretty much in the same position.
Ryn isn't female, but prefers to be identified as a girl. The weirdest thing about the character is there is some dialogue - even written by Savin - that seems to imply she regrets not being a full girl. It's bizarre and I feel Savin is really limiting the character for his gimmick, because it seems like deep down he knows it doesn't make sense.

Because you can make Ryn more feminine by increasing hip and bust size, but for some reason adding an actual genital is where he draws the line. It's like running 2/3 of the race and deciding that's good enough.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
I don't know the exact story, he was supposed to be a male trap but then Savin decided to add this weird third gender thing facing or fearing back lash from the trans players that or he didn't want to be seen as being gay by making this trap character.Eitherway its dumb that you can give him big boobs and ass but dedicking and giving a vag is where they draw the line.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Ryn isn't female, but prefers to be identified as a girl. The weirdest thing about the character is there is some dialogue - even written by Savin - that seems to imply she regrets not being a full girl.
Just curious, which dialogue was that?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I like this image. This is basically what I think of when Azy and Brienne do their thing and I am like "Did game forgot that the Brienne is supposed to be champ sexual and only fuck other girls with us or does it not consider girl on girl action sex?"
Like, even if you believe that Brienne is not going back on male/futa/dickgirl champions and that she is just fooling around with girls (incredibly backwards/sexist thinking but whatever) what about female/cboy champions? How are they supposed to feel? Like, am I only one that finds it weird how Brienne got mutual milking scene with Azy before she did with the champion, her supposed lover?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I don't know what error in the code caused/will cause so much cuck content to appear but it wouldn't surprise me if that is fixed by mods later down the road, so I wouldn't despair too much. :KEK:
The same applies to incest, I guess. The fact patreon is having a holy crusade against everything fun even removetely related to incest never stopped modders before.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I like this image. This is basically what I think of when Azy and Brienne do their thing and I am like "Did game forgot that the Brienne is supposed to be champ sexual and only fuck other girls with us or does it not consider girl on girl action sex?"
Like, even if you believe that Brienne is not going back on male/futa/dickgirl champions and that she is just fooling around with girls (incredibly backwards/sexist thinking but whatever) what about female/cboy champions? How are they supposed to feel? Like, am I only one that finds it weird how Brienne got mutual milking scene with Azy before she did with the champion, her supposed lover?
Azzy only milks her when you don't feel like helping Brienne out. You have to agree for it to happen. Azzy has her new gf, and Brienne never stops crowing about how amazing the champ is. This paranoia is so unnecessary. My female Champ is perfectly happy with this, I imagine. Ooh they're milking each other to relieve breast pressure, big whoop. Champ can tell Bri to stop.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Ryn isn't female, but prefers to be identified as a girl. The weirdest thing about the character is there is some dialogue - even written by Savin - that seems to imply she regrets not being a full girl. It's bizarre and I feel Savin is really limiting the character for his gimmick, because it seems like deep down he knows it doesn't make sense.

Because you can make Ryn more feminine by increasing hip and bust size, but for some reason adding an actual genital is where he draws the line. It's like running 2/3 of the race and deciding that's good enough.
You know, because of this, I actually was under the assumption that Ryn was a female cursed to have a dick and then have a magical chastity belt attached to torment her for the longest time. Then, I read the wiki and found out that apparently the dick was there the whole time.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Apparently it's transphobic for their transgender yes-man on the forums to give him a vagina but it's fine if you ask for dicks to be slapped on every other female.
Remember: Lady Evergreen canonically forcefully changes any male progeny she has into her 'daughters'. Dunno about you but seems like being trans seems to be a-okay if it's from male to female but not the other way around.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I don't know the exact story, he was supposed to be a male trap but then Savin decided to add this weird third gender thing facing or fearing back lash from the trans players that or he didn't want to be seen as being gay by making this trap character.Eitherway its dumb that you can give him big boobs and ass but dedicking and giving a vag is where they draw the line.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it pretty transphobic to remove the option to de-dick/give a vag? What if the NPC in question wanted to be de-dicked or wants to have a vag? Why is slapping dicks on things perfectly fine but not the other way around? I don't know about you, but that sounds counter-intuitive for someone supposedly avoiding wanting to be seen as gay.

Reactions: silentangel

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nope, pretty much what i was talking about. I'm guessing her writer just really got into girl on girl stuff, and comparing her early content to her latest i'd say that at the expense of everything else (including the PC).

It's why bimboing Azy is the correct choice, and indeed downright humanitarian. Kill her a hero, before she becomes the villain :BootyTime:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Remember: Lady Evergreen canonically forcefully changes any male progeny she has into her 'daughters'. Dunno about you but seems like being trans seems to be a-okay if it's from male to female but not the other way around.
That's another thing. Brainwashing and mind breaking is against Patreon's ToS if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't matter so much, though, since they make so much money and Patreon is corrupt as fuck.

But I shouldn't be surprised Savin would be into sissification.

Reactions: RenH
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes