RenH

Nov 5, 2020
To be honest, the main story is so not gripping (outside of Kas) that at this point all i care about getting is a satisfying conclusion to Brienne's stuff and more mino village. Once those are done, i'll probably be done with the game.

I mean, i guess there are other nice characters and shit, but most either got abandoned before they could go anywhere (Clementine), shafted when they were getting somewhere (Azy and the mare-girls), or will get shafted (Ryn, and in all likelyhood Kas too).

Just, most of the decent stuff is too all over the place to give a shit about. Not as bad as TiTS, but i see it getting there.
Yeah, I hear ya. The main story's not that great but I at least want to have an actual end to it. CoC1's story was stupidly simple and straightforward: You are Champ, you are on quest to stop demon, go to demon castle, fight Demon Queen, win, the end. I wouldn't mind if it were that simple in CoC2 either but they've made it quite clear they're expanding on scale and complexity even if it doesn't really go anywhere.

Funny you mention nice characters getting abandoned since now that you mention it, it's beginning to sound a lot like most of the NPCs in CoC1 anyways.

I won't deny that there is decent stuff here tho. I mean, I sung praises for Brint being a bro and orc blacksmith waifu and even the kitsune content in earlier posts. But like you said, it's all over the place and not worth giving too much attention to.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.22 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new bakery and an inn on the Khor’minos main street. ( )
  • You can walk in on Selima and Sanders having a heart to heart about Lumia. (coded by Squishy)
  • You can move Lusina to the Marefolk village without having sexed her. (Written by Alypia, coded by Squishy)
  • Nash sells two new TF items: corrupt sheep and mander. (also by Wsan)

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I can't believe after all these years there's still no goblin sexual encounters, there's been a persistent goblin NPC in Hawkthorne for years... they could even write a side-quest where the town is in danger of a goblin invasion and the MC has to find and defeat the goblin queen, then afterwards they receive the title of Goblin Layer. Come on devs! This shit writes itself...

Jan 28, 2018
Mega
0.4.22 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new bakery and an inn on the Khor’minos main street. ( )
  • You can walk in on Selima and Sanders having a heart to heart about Lumia. (coded by Squishy)
  • You can move Lusina to the Marefolk village without having sexed her. (Written by Alypia, coded by Squishy)
  • Nash sells two new TF items: corrupt sheep and mander. (also by Wsan)
Check again the 0.4.22.apk.zip. Because it unfolds as if it is for the windows instead of a single apk file.

Just want to be certain if that is the case or its a different file altogether.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Except you kinda sorta do in the form of increased pups per birth and you get a uber-comfy nursery for all your bastards lovely children from definitely consensual relations with fuckable mobs.
Hehe. "Say goodbye to daddy, because that's the last time you're gonna see daddy until he brings you a new brother or sister." Hey, it's pretty rad that we get a free nanny so that we can abandon our kids, both physically and emotionally, with a clear conscience.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Hehe. "Say goodbye to daddy, because that's the last time you're gonna see daddy until he brings you a new brother or sister." Hey, it's pretty rad that we get a free nanny so that we can abandon our kids, both physically and emotionally, with a clear conscience.
You can even continuously pump the nursery caretaker with pups to 'artificially' inflate nursery numbers too. This means you can technically turn the nursery into a grandchild-making factory for Garth if you fill it up with nothing but pups. Now, if you recall, the number of pups increases with each upgrade. If it also stacks with the player's virility, you could theoretically scale this to the high heavens.

inb4, CoC2 is a game that is totally not broken with zero exploits

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I wouldn't even consider Gweyr quest main story stuff, it's incredibly easy to ignore. I've not done any of it, quit once I realized it was just another god awful tobs contribution (reinforced this by reading about it), and don't really feel like I missed anything. From what I can tell nothing of any real import happens in it anyway.
I recently did Gweyr quest for the first time, and I'll give Tobs props that he can at least do like, action-adventure writing well? I had no problems with those parts of the quest where you're exploring or fighting. And I liked that your companions chimed in at certain points and it wasn't just interchangeable dialogue. But anything to do with what happened between Gweyr and Tollus in town years ago, was just trash. (Sorry for the long rant ahead)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
When you discover that there is CG in this game by reading the Changelog posted of F95

I'm a fan of text game, but CoC II is probably the one where I'm getting lost quite easily. :LOL:

I never unlocked any cg.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Ryn's speech at the WC feast is something else.

In the sense that it just keeps going.

And going.

And going.

And going.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

My champ out here taking turns with Brienne and Arona to stay awake. Holy fuck, tobs.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I recently did Gweyr quest for the first time, and I'll give Tobs props that he can at least do like, action-adventure writing well? I had no problems with those parts of the quest where you're exploring or fighting. And I liked that your companions chimed in at certain points and it wasn't just interchangeable dialogue. But anything to do with what happened between Gweyr and Tollus in town years ago, was just trash. (Sorry for the long rant ahead)

Knowing Tobs' reputation, most likely thinks that he wrote this peak brilliant plot point and that his characters are incredibly deep and complex despite the fact that a run-off-the-mill Lifetime drama has more complexity than this.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021

And going.

And going.

And going.

My champ out here taking turns with Brienne and Arona to stay awake. Holy fuck, tobs.
79AC27A1-C5B0-4E14-B529-99A8EF391423.jpeg

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
First time posting in this thread. Yet after reading the whole thread it seems that the 4chan general and here have reached the same conclusions.
-Savin is uncapable to make a decent game
-Tobs is still an sperg crusading against the player (You)
-Ryn will never be dedicked because is Savin's OC (and he will never leave the MC get his "daughter")
-CoC2 is still a shitshow
-Wsan is the only redeeming point
-The Mod is 100x better than the vanilla one.
-The foxes started as a nice jewel only to be sperged out by the same author (Tobs)

Is almost painful know that this game that had too much potential is going to waste thanks to 1 of the devs (Savin) and the sperg in chief (Tobs).
It almost makes me to no write off my small story about teaching edgy kirito being a real warrior and fiancee for your daughter.:HideThePain:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

And going.

And going.

And going.

You have to be shitting me.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes