ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Atugia is a companion? Could've fooled me. I don't remember her speaking up once in any of the quests in the game so far. At this point she may as well be a placeholder bot, no amount of new art is going to change that.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Atugia is a companion? Could've fooled me. I don't remember her speaking up once in any of the quests in the game so far. At this point she may as well be a placeholder bot, no amount of new art is going to change that.
The biggest irony about Atugia is that you notice that she exist is when you kill imps (Her option is grey). Outside of that you'll barely notice her prescence and can mistake her as a regular NPC during useless 2.0 character quest (etheryn)

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I actually like Atugia because she's not really in your face. She's not obnoxious like half the other cast is and she cuddles.

I still dislike this game assumes Quint is my friend just because I wasn't comfortable with kicking him out to his death. No, he's not. He's not in my party. I didn't do his quest. I have no interest in his quest. I just don't want to be evil and condemn a man just because he's an asshole.

God this game lacks nuance. Lacks a lot of shit, but nuance would at least be a decent salve.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The biggest irony about Atugia is that you notice that she exist is when you kill imps (Her option is grey). Outside of that you'll barely notice her prescence and can mistake her as a regular NPC during useless 2.0 character quest (etheryn)
It's weird how they kind of forgot about her for a while, and then lately she's been getting a lot of new content. I get the feeling that a lot of the missing content in the game is because they're flying by the seat of their pants, development-wise.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I actually like Atugia because she's not really in your face. She's not obnoxious like half the other cast is and she cuddles.

I still dislike this game assumes Quint is my friend just because I wasn't comfortable with kicking him out to his death. No, he's not. He's not in my party. I didn't do his quest. I have no interest in his quest. I just don't want to be evil and condemn a man just because he's an asshole.

God this game lacks nuance. Lacks a lot of shit, but nuance would at least be a decent salve.
Yeah, she's chill as hell. I mean, that detachable head is way too kinky for me, but she's certainly a good teammate.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The shading ruins it for me, personally. There are other issues I have, but they are much more difficult to describe. I'm not an art critic.
The lips are too high up and the chin too far down and as you said the shading is an issue. Reminds me of the Tumblr Blush™.
man she's only chill cause she's never saying anything
Which speaks volumes to the travesty that is the that half of companions. Where she may say nothing, they won't shut up.

Jun 21, 2020
Dude, would you just fuck off already? You're getting on my fucking nerves.
I can't think of a reply to this that isn't either sarcastic or accusatory (and I've written several drafts now to that end), but I also can't bring myself to say nothing. Please take this as a compromise. Please also note that the substantial majority of things I read and hear from people get on my nerves too, and yet I generally don't tell people to fuck off.

Well too bad that our beloved mod overlords deleted the post as well as a slew of several others that could easily prove it but a nuke's a nuke.

For someone that 'rarely responds to topics such as this one' you sure are dedicated, huh. Glad to have been graced by your presence, oh venerable lord.

Look here, disillusioned 4chan autist, don't think I missed you ignoring the bulk of my post you quoted in favor of nursing your own hurt ego. Your post is luckily nuked to high heaven so you can feign ignorance to the best of your abilities but don't think I, nor the people here forgot what your original post was all about.

Now please, cease. Actually talk to the people about the game or leave. Some of us quite like memeing and whining, thank you very much.
I ignored the parts of your post that were completely irrelevant to the discussion. You in turn ignored my main point. In a typical context, a story with an unlikable character inspires at worst mild annoyance, and more typically apathy. This is not your reaction to Cait. Something else is at play. As has been explained and agreed upon, that thing is your personal feelings about Savin, which are extended to Cait by association in combination with distaste for the character. I've already announced said this in a previous post, which has not been deleted. I've repeatedly apologized for the overly antagonistic first comment. I consider the discussion over.

Look. I've, excluding my first post, I've resisted the urge to be sarcastic. I've written these posts carefully, revising the drafts repeatedly. I mean no malice whatsoever. I feel the name calling on your part to be unprovoked.

Lastly (and do note that I really, really didn't want to bring it up ASD again), one of the defining characteristics of HFA/Aspergers is the use of somewhat technical or formal language in contexts that many people consider inappropriate. I'm sorry if you apparently considered some of the terms I've used to be meaningless. It's not my intention to deflect or mislead.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I can't think of a reply to this that isn't either sarcastic or accusatory (and I've written several drafts now to that end), but I also can't bring myself to say nothing. Please take this as a compromise. Please also note that the substantial majority of things I read and hear from people get on my nerves too, and yet I generally don't tell people to fuck off.
Normally, at this point, I'd speculate upon the various illicit sexual acts that must have occurred to result in your birth, but as this is a Christian website, I cannot do so without getting my balls busted by the janitors. Instead, I will say this: if I wanted a self-important male feminist with a developmental disorder to screech at me about how bigoted I am, I'd follow Dan Harmon on Twitter (might be an outdated reference, but I haven't been on Twitter in, like, two years).

Now, I don't speak for the thread; maybe everybody else here enjoys the shitshow, but that's their business. I would prefer that you found another community to pester, because this is a place to discuss shitty OCs and asshole devs. As you mentioned in an earlier post, there are actual, serious issues in the world, so why do you care so goddamn much about what a hentai forum thread thinks of a big titty catgirl waifu? Is everything super cereal to you because of the autism? In that case, I'd recommend counseling to help you better relate to people. Until then, you should go outside, get some fresh air, and reflect on what is truly important in life.

Now, I'm going to preempt any attempts at "just trolling bro" by saying...10/10. It takes real dedication to sell the clueless idiot angle like you have. Bravo, sir.

Fuck, I actually made a serious response. Are you happy now?

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
As has been explained and agreed upon, that thing is your personal feelings about Savin, which are extended to Cait by association in combination with distaste for the character. I've already announced said this in a previous post, which has not been deleted. I've repeatedly apologized for the overly antagonistic first comment. I consider the discussion over.
We accept your concede, now fuck off.
if I wanted a self-important male feminist with a developmental disorder to screech at me about how bigoted I am, I'd follow Dan Harmon on Twitter (might be an outdated reference, but I haven't been on Twitter in, like, two years).
Could recommend Vaush (is enough cancer to die in mere minutes)

Reactions: RenH
2.90 star(s) 103 Votes