WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Not to be pendatic, but i feel like hate is a bit of a strong word to refer to what most people here feel about Cait. Maybe it's right for Raf-Raf, god bless him, but dunno about the others :KEK:

Me personally, i'll admit i did get a bit of a whiplash from the whole 'cute waifu from the intro turns out to be a giga-latrine five seconds into the actual game', but honestly at this point she's such a dump for every one of Savin's kinks, and the Champion's simping is so fucking comical in their weird-ass interactions (the babies talk after she ingests gallons of spunk :WaitWhat:), that i literally can't see her as anything more than a joke to make fun of.

So bad it's bad but at least i can laugh about it, kinda thing :KEK:
I don’t wanna be mean or everything, but Cait’ favourite cookbook is pretty representative of the character.

6C142BF3-A537-4978-B1D3-E21C7C3E8B3F.jpeg

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Lolo lol the gad portal but the wirters fuck the game Damm where is Raf Raf when we need him

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
That's not unusual, I think. I made a healer MC once for the sole purpose of leaving Cait out just to see if any of the other companions would take up the mantle of "I'm also in this conversation" king/queen. Unsurprisingly, that wasn't the case. Other than a few rare situations where the others speak a couple of words before going back to being party fillers here and there, it was mostly a silent adventure.
They put so much effort into making Cait chime in for everything that I'm just left wondering why they didn't just make her the secondary protagonist and you can't remove her from the party. At least then they're get rid of the notion that the world isn't supposed to revolve around her.

Reactions: ankhtar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lolo lol the gad portal but the wirters fuck the game Damm where is Raf Raf when we need him
I'm not sure if I'm even going to be of any use.
I'm just here to enjoy drinks trying to forget something.
The bitching and ranting is a bonus.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Patiently waiting for the day that we'll get a futa npc/companion that is neither dom or a sub, and doesn't utter shit about how great she is every second.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is it that bad? I like some self gloating once in a while, even if it can get annoying when left unchecked.

Reactions: A.HK

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What does everyone think of Atugia's new art? Personally not a fan

View attachment 1522479
Still a midge. Still not interested.

Is it that bad? I like some self gloating once in a while, even if it can get annoying when left unchecked.
Half the fucking characters in the game do it, and it's never justified. So you're a phoenix? Good for you, put it on a bumper sticker and shut the hell up.

Reactions: Daddums

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I think self gloating can be entertaining and enjoyable when it's subtle, Agni's is in your face "look how great I am, you're blessed to simply be in my presence" and it's honestly kind of insufferable, even more so that it begins immediately after doing her a solid and tossing her ashes into a fire bowl instead of selling them or tossing them into a chest alongside dozens of weapons and pieces of armor.

On a similar note, what the fuck is up with more than half the companions in this game being royalty or otherwise having some claim to power? Sure having a character like that following you around in an RPG does have the potential to be interesting, but I feel having more than one takes that potential away, like you're just a chaperone for a bunch of whiny nobles at that point.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Is it?
My "main" save was created on 0.2something version, in which I fucked/got "coocked" by/etc. everyone . Maybe it changed now.
Sorry I meant to say was Savin planned her to be marriage eligible character hence giving it a reason for all those lovey dovey stuff she forced on the PC.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The only thing that provokes me to do is putting that bird on a cage and leave her with the Jotunn as "Forgive the reatarded elves and you can keep this, fuck her or eat her I don't give a fuck" vibe.

Reactions: throbzombie

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
What does everyone think of Atugia's new art? Personally not a fan

View attachment 1522479
Is it better than her old art? Yes
Is it actually good? Well...either arm muscles are stonking huge or she's got no shoulder blades.
Is she a good character? Wasted potential. I like her when she's first introduced but compared to other companions, her content might as well be non-existent. I care more for goddamn Cait than Atugia.

Reactions: Avakao
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes