Basty96

May 4, 2017
I ignored the parts of your post that were completely irrelevant to the discussion. You in turn ignored my main point. In a typical context, a story with an unlikable character inspires at worst mild annoyance, and more typically apathy. This is not your reaction to Cait. Something else is at play. As has been explained and agreed upon, that thing is your personal feelings about Savin, which are extended to Cait by association in combination with distaste for the character. I've already announced said this in a previous post, which has not been deleted. I've repeatedly apologized for the overly antagonistic first comment. I consider the discussion over.
Look i don't know if you're that much of an Idiot but more than enough people explained why everybody here hates Cait and that's because even a piece of paper has more character development and likeableness than that cunt and not cause she's from Savin (that's like a small reason against all the others) and don't think of pulling the "DeVs WrItE oNlY fOr ThEmSeLvEs" Bullshit. A Dev has to make sure that the Main Audience of his game likes it so he MUST write for them (or has to keep them in mind) otherwise nobody will give a fuck and the games dropped like a Hot potato

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is not your reaction to Cait. Something else is at play. As has been explained and agreed upon, that thing is your personal feelings about Savin, which are extended to Cait by association in combination with distaste for the character.
Look bud' you like Cait, we get it.
But no amount of your inhaled copium will change that she is and still is a bad character.
Forget all the emotions-affecting-your-judgement bullshit, Some do but a lot of us including me don't.
She's a bad character and she will stay that way for now, time will change her to be a good one and the one we have for now is pretty much dogshit. (or catshit?)

Might as well tell me that Big Rigs isn't a bad game, it's just the devs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: King_Ogre

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
New mod version
Uses 4.23 as the base version
Feature List:

Download:
Mega
please tell me that the mod will work with the new version !!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Konstantinus

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
New mod version
Uses 4.23 as the base version
Feature List:

Download:
Mega
please tell me that the mod will work with the new version !!!!!
Sorry to tell you this, but that was uploaded here over a week ago. Also, yes, your new saves will work with it. You won't get any of the new content, obviously, but who gives a rat's ass about that?

Unrelated, has anybody else been having trouble with F95? I've been getting 404'd left and right lately.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Sorry to tell you this, but that was uploaded here over a week ago. Also, yes, your new saves will work with it. You won't get any of the new content, obviously, but who gives a rat's ass about that?

Unrelated, has anybody else been having trouble with F95? I've been getting 404'd left and right lately.
Since the day before yesterday. F95 is getting E 503'd too often

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Somethings up with several of the proxy servers, and it is unknown when anything will be fixed. I haven't tried it, but apparently a using VPN would make accessing the site more stable. Go troll the fen forums in the meantime.

Reactions: Ssato243

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Somethings up with several of the proxy servers, and it is unknown when anything will be fixed. I haven't tried it, but apparently a using VPN would make accessing the site more stable. Go troll the fen forums in the meantime.
Okay, well, I guess I'll got boot up Tor, then. Nevermind, didn't work.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
F95 is trying to keep us out.
View attachment 1524422

Joke aside, I have to spam F5 a couple of times to get the thread to show up.
Same here. Kept getting blocked out by maintenance. In hindsight though, that's a good thing because holy shit I lost braincells reading a certain fucktard's posts. Even gave'em an out too and still didn't take it because goalpost shifting is the hill they want to die on.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes