Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
That quest is actually worth doing (assuming it doesn't give the kitsune some plot invincibility bullshit in the future; if there's ever an option to oppose those losers of course) since you get the current (and probably future) best weapon in the game. I would say I'm amazed that ToBs was able to gate the best combat items in the game behind kitsune content, like the daily revive belt and the aforementioned petal/shuriken thing that basically gives you an instakill buff, but I doubt Savin even reviews submissions in the first place, also who really gives a fuck about the dogshit 2 button combat in this game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know, I don't see why people focus so much on the characters or whatnot. I see these games as a jerk-off buffet. You get a bunch of different tastes, and if your lucky you'll find something you can really enjoy.
Jerk-off games tend to be a lot more enjoyable if you at least give a damn to that character.
Instead of the usual VNs where I skip and end just to get the gallery where you do the magic once and uninstall after the withdrawal.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Can't bring myself to trash more Rindo content but that was dreadfully short. Then again, I was half expecting the game to have been renamed "Disappointment of (the cucked) Champions" by now so maybe things aren't as dire as I thought, yet. I'm also half expecting that, any day now, our adorably, uselessly passive champion will literally teleport into a Rindo cucking gangbang while they hide off to the side, jaw wide open in sheer awe at their majestically rabid hip movements instead of feeling cheated. We'll see.

Guess it's going to take them a liiiiiitle bit longer to realize that whatever this petty, spiteful strawman vendetta they have going on is just serving to shoot themselves in the foot. Whatever they do at this point is totally going to pass us by, while that herd of wild brown-nosed reindeer he keeps around himself that worship the ground he walks on are perfectly content to be drip-fed whatever scraps he throws their way while robbing them blind.

Sadly the only victims of this one sided crusade are going to be prospective new players who pledge and go into the game expecting an improved CoC 1, only to find whatever this incoherent, disjointed tire fire is.
I've never been one to mod my game(s) (skyrim notwithstanding) but I think I'll make another exception this time, if only just to spite him/them back. You can't hear it, but a personal adaptation of "can't cuck this" started playing in my head.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Hello. Tried to play an earlier build of CoC II and stopped around the forest. I'm trying out the mod posted by Ssato243 and wanted to ask if anyone had any fun build suggestions I could try? I don't quite know what I'm doing with the mechanics, honestly.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
How do you manage to proc the new Rindo content? Talking to Komari lead to nothing for me.
Also I find it unsettling the poor attemp at a joke with "Bacon bits" on character that was supposed to have a grim sob story when they are the one that decided to create such a character. Either they don't take themselves seriously, but they rage each time someone don't consider them as the shakespear reincarnation, or they really find it amusing to have created a burned character.

Reactions: Fiz1247

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Can't bring myself to trash more Rindo content but that was dreadfully short.
So, what is it, exactly, that you like about Rindo? Because when I first came across her, I was like, "Oh God, another sad sack," and then I hit "brush off" because damned if I'm going to sit through yet another sob story just to get to pound town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So, what is it, exactly, that you like about Rindo?
The sound of her being my concubine so the chance of her bearing my seed. I am a impregnationslut. I really love it make everything that has a fertile womb birth the fruit of my seeds. One of the reasons why I liked the Mallach tempel content, before hearing that it prevent me from having Cait being an exclusive womb for me, just so I can have with Salwah another person that get pregnant for me.

Reactions: blargballs

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The sound of her being my concubine so the chance of her bearing my seed. I am a impregnationslut. I really love it make everything that has a fertile womb birth the fruit of my seeds. One of the reasons why I liked the Mallach tempel content, before hearing that it prevent me from having Cait being an exclusive womb for me, just so I can have with Salwah another person that get pregnant for me.
You can impregnate a lot of characters; what's appealing about Rindo, specifically? What do you get out of her that you don't get from anyone else?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
So, what is it, exactly, that you like about Rindo? Because when I first came across her, I was like, "Oh God, another sad sack," and then I hit "brush off" because damned if I'm going to sit through yet another sob story just to get to pound town.
Several reasons, I find her cute, she badly needs a hug even though she denies it and there's a lot of potential there for exclusivity, which is extremely rare, like getting punched in the face by an asteroid levels of rare, in a Fen game, and non-cringe storytelling.
Though the latter is a foregone conclusion at this point given the dev's track record of... whatever self-insert edgy nonsense he types up and basically each and every interaction with her so far.

I like what the character could potentially become, not so much what they did to her so far. Although I guess that could be applied to pretty much every character in the game except maybe Brint, if you're into him.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You can impregnate a lot of characters; what's appealing about Rindo, specifically? What do you get out of her that you don't get from anyone else?
Like ankhtar said, exclusivity. That makes her way more apealing then for exampel Salwah. And as you may have overread it, I pay money just for the fact that Salwah bears my child. So if Rindo gives me the chance for impregnating her why should I not do it?
So far the only character I did not impregnated is Miko and that because I do not want to do Keros a favour.

• Haha
Reactions: King_Ogre

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
my man.gif

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
"which is extremely rare"
For being a bacon that's very crispy *ba-da-tum-tss*

A totally cultured man we have here.
Having exclusivity (Ryn can fuck off, because Savin) makes me that you (as being McDonut) has a sense of purpose (Kiyo content made me feel that way too) And having devoted bitches to you has a lot of potential for this Radioactive dumpsterfire. As shallow it was (I expected more for this charred parentesis) it has a lot of potential, but still lingers the petty vendetta of "Sperger McColdtitties" and "Sav "cuck me more master" in" One for being a poptart and the other for having the ego's size of the overused and uber dilated pussy of his mascot. The game is noticeable going south and is just matter of time for Fen to either kick Savin out and straighten the game or axe-it definetively.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
It might be easier to get more invested in Rindo's sob story if it was an actual thing that affected your interactions with her. She's pretty put together already when you meet her. She only breaks when you first request for sex. It would have been better if there was a series of events where the PC could nurse her from her depression and isolation and we see a substantial change in her behavior. But that would require Tobs to care about player input.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Ah, that explains why 5 of my posts got nuked out of the blue. I'm willing to bet it's the sperg that's been grating on everyone's nerves that's reported straight to Savin, lol.
You guys think Savin found the thread where you're pirating his product, and instead of requesting the entire thing be taken down he's just personally requesting a few flame comments get removed? Really?

Reactions: Arietev152

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
I don't know if I'm blind or what, but how do we access the Minotaur content? I'm in the undermountain but all I get are fights.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes