ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Eh, getting a concubine is probably a double edged sword, so I wouldn't get too excited. It may be a good thing for kitsune (p)layers, but you always gotta remember who's in charge of the game and take the mandatory grain of salt. (in fact, take the entire shaker just to be safe. No it's not too much, trust me, I'm a chefdoctor)
Who knows for how long she'll be the MC's exclusive concubine before she's being passed around the den like a [insert burn related pun].

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Great, now to wait for every single female kitsune be available to be our damn concubine...

I won't be surprised if a random comment of mine got removed for whatever reasons.

"I think this game ba-"

This post was removed for many reasons :
Racism, Sexism, Misogyny, Trolling, Breaking rules, Promoting Nazi stuff, Belittling and Kinkshaming. Oh, and Ignoring staff too.

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
You know, it's funny to me that they keep pumping out mediocre updates and content while getting paid to do what exactly? Anyway. They should dump it and only focus on it in their spare time from what I see. No use crying over spilt milk if the ' ' 'devs' ' ' are hellbent on milking it out of gullible pay pigs for miniscule amounts of content. And before I hear about people crying out 'support your local indie devs!' I don't support lolcows who can't be bothered to finish a game in a reasonable timeframe lmao.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Remember: Anything. And I mean ANYTHING that involves Savin is reported directly to him by anyone that's from the Fen Forums. The he lurks and spergs the shit out of him when he detects criticism, suggestions, or ways to do better his goddamn job. The poor sod has the ego of a balloon, but is fragile like his masculinity. :HideThePain:
Lets check this out.

Kh....khm...
Savin is dumbass that thinks that if he likes some specific fetish everybody likes it.
And also he a very bad person, because he makes money on empty promises and give false hopes to peoples who supports him by coin on Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Didn't Savin say awhile back that he really doesn't like shortstack races? Probably why there is a lack of them compared to other beings wandering about in the game.

I still don't get this "We have a deadline! No more companions! Not EVVVVVVVEEEER!" now. Yes, they had a self imposed deadline. But what is this game like 1/4 finished? Half done? Less? More? Don't see why mouse girl couldn't have been added later at some point.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Didn't Savin say awhile back that he really doesn't like shortstack races? Probably why there is a lack of them compared to other beings wandering about in the game.

I still don't get this "We have a deadline! No more companions! Not EVVVVVVVEEEER!" now. Yes, they had a self imposed deadline. But what is this game like 1/4 finished? Half done? Less? More? Don't see why mouse girl couldn't have been added later at some point.
If you are referring to the mouse girl from CoC1 then I am happy the Lord of Cucks Savin didn't include here in CuckingOfChampions.
Also I don't shame anybody, I respect the hustle of the Prophet of Cuckoldry. His extensive knowledge about it allowed him to amass quite a cult, that unquestionable support him with their money. So they may witness their favorite MC of this game, being passed on like the blame for current state of affairs is passed on in the parliment of my country.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Yeah he's not a fan of them, then again shortstacks aren't that popular they're usually just token characters in adult games very few projects actually have them as the main focus or substantial amount of content. Deadline for companions is a good thing, especially on the writer William. Dude is doing about 5 major projects and none of them are complete/close to being complete, if his Rat got in the game she'd be worse than Atugia in terms of interaction and scenes along with little support in terms of updates. Plus the dude had over 2 years to complete the companion if he can't be bothered to finish her up at that big of a time frame when Viviane and Agni's writers had way less time then he has no excuse.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah he's not a fan of them, then again shortstacks aren't that popular they're usually just token characters in adult games very few projects actually have them as the main focus or substantial amount of content. Deadline for companions is a good thing, especially on the writer William. Dude is doing about 5 major projects and none of them are complete/close to being complete, if his Rat got in the game she'd be worse than Atugia in terms of interaction and scenes along with little support in terms of updates. Plus the dude had over 2 years to complete the companion if he can't be bothered to finish her up at that big of a time frame when Viviane and Agni's writers had way less time then he has no excuse.
Everybody keeps asking for shortstacks but the only somewhat "shortstack" character CoC2 has is also the 2nd most unpopular companion.

I think the shortstack dudes are a loud minority. Then again, they should get a bone in a game that is all about catering to many sorts of different things.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
If you are referring to the mouse girl from CoC1 then I am happy the Lord of Cucks Savin didn't include here in CuckingOfChampions.
Also I don't shame anybody, I respect the hustle of the Prophet of Cuckoldry. His extensive knowledge about it allowed him to amass quite a cult, that unquestionable support him with their money. So they may witness their favorite MC of this game, being passed on like the blame for current state of affairs is passed on in the parliment of my country.
Damn dude, that's pretty fucking brutal. Yeah, I'd have to agree. Butt chugger and co definitely may be able to write out scenes, though there's a certain lacking to the fact that a good portion of the characters including those in TiTS are either 'open' or quite frequently underdeveloped if it's something the fans have wanted or been screaming for since day one.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Thing is, the half-baked William characters already in the game are better than a 70/80% of much everything else.

Is it ideal that he takes his sweet ass time writing them? Not really, i very much want more Gytha and Kurako.

Is he one of the few dudes who can both write and seemingly doesn't feel the need to undermine his own characters by filling them with random shit for the sake of *insert weird-ass reason*? Pretty much.

Like, if this game was overall good and tidy, sure, i'm with you. As things are, fuck it, better crumbs than Cait, Quint, Azzy, Atugia, Berwyn (tbf, only putting him here 'cause after Agni i ain't too optimistic) and whoever else.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
The fucking deadline didn't really help anything then since the flow of content delivery is still shit. It's even harder because back in the days I can alternate to TiTs if this game is having a content draught and vice versa. Now both are barely breathing. That bee girl seems like another character tailored specifically to another NPC too. And I don't even play kitsune den content. Not even the quest of getting Evergreen satchel from the den.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I always thought that the "Deadline" is just a meme. Because every companion is half-baked and the only ones that are "decent" are from William and the other guy who is doing the minotaur town (Sorry fam I forgot your name because I'm groggy). The promise to make an actual workflow or schedule is laughable because all the team is well known to modify or implement shit on their OC's arbitrarily.

The shortstack meme is not a minority though. many people likes shortstacks (myself, included but in less measure than Fox girls/Kitsune). So, watching Savin & Co. hiding behind "ze deadline" is like watching a child crying wolf.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Most writers are not into the idea of absolutely dominating, ruining and owning a creature half your size. I am personally. But than again, I am just into short people/creatures in general, the stack part is optional.

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
The game is noticeable going south and is just matter of time for Fen to either kick Savin out and straighten the game or axe-it definetively.
Did Fen ever express his discontent over Savin "Cuckold Doodle Doo" Mander's handle on the game or is this just baseless rumors?

I really hope it's fuckin' true he's considering kicking that dude out instead of some hate boner fantasy. (Also I thought Fen stepped out of the leadership role?)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes