mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> make retarded rules
> get retarded results
> act surprised

limiting each writer to only 1 NPC is just so so stupid. it forces you to have writer proliferation. if you get a genuinely good writer you are forbidden to fully utilize them. instead you have to find other bodies to fill the numbers up. as if it is just trivial to find good writers.
dumb dumb dumb

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Wsan is technically correct, the best kind of correct.

Still, the fact that we have to make a bro wear cursed armor to turn him into tall muscle gf grinds my gears.
expecially when you need to remember where the armor is placed. when I start new games and want the armor I cant find it but when I dont want it I seem to stumble into it regularly.

Reactions: Ssato243

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
> make retarded rules
> get retarded results
> act surprised

limiting each writer to only 1 NPC is just so so stupid. it forces you to have writer proliferation. if you get a genuinely good writer you are forbidden to fully utilize them. instead you have to find other bodies to fill the numbers up. as if it is just trivial to find good writers.
dumb dumb dumb
Nah, it was probably one of the better decisions they've made, considering how many of the writers currently have managed to flesh out one single companion.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Im curious. Do people like Arona or is she one of the problems with the game?
Arona is one of the few companions that gets a consistent amount of content, actually has a story arc that seems to he going somewhere, feels like she has a place in the world, etc. I think she's definitely good, regardless of if she appeals to ones personal tastes.

I would actually put her and Ryn as the best companions, not so much in terms of my personal preference ( I'm an Atugia/Azzy man myself) as they feel like actual whole characters.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I like her interactions but absolutely hate the whole sub/dom dynamic on either path, imo it does not fit the character personality at all and she is at her best when just being a regular bro or down for normal sex, plus the sub/dom is just needless content locking.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Arona is good, the only thing holding her back from being great is a dedicking. She even flat out says she doesn't need it on her sub path so no excuse aside from dev laziness to not have it as a option.
It is not laziness, it is principal. their principal that you WILL take that futa dick and say thank you master can I have another.
fucking a woman without a dick is a male power fantasy and those are forbidden!

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Arona is one of the few companions that gets a consistent amount of content, actually has a story arc that seems to he going somewhere, feels like she has a place in the world, etc. I think she's definitely good, regardless of if she appeals to ones personal tastes.

I would actually put her and Ryn as the best companions, not so much in terms of my personal preference ( I'm an Atugia/Azzy man myself) as they feel like actual whole characters.
Gonna have to hard disagree with you on Etheryn being anywhere close to best companion. If it wasn't for the illusion of choice yes absolutely but instead you are railroaded down a single path, and one many many people really do not like.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It is not laziness, it is principal. their principal that you WILL take that futa dick and say thank you master can I have another.
fucking a woman without a dick is a male power fantasy and those are forbidden!
Being turned off by dick isn't a power fantasy, and you don't have to be male to feel that way. Cucking the champion is their power fantasy though true enough, but believe me laziness is absolutely a huge motivation behind everything Savin does.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
She's incredibly unoriginal and we've already seen this character archetype other times in Ardia and that shark girl from CoC. From the same fucking writer no less. Like can we stop rehashing the stupid alpha/beta shit, Savin? It sucks.

Besides that, she's completely unlikable and doesn't have much going for her as a character. The 2 scenes that exist where she actually opens up and seems vulnerable don't really do nearly enough to redeem her character since she's otherwise insufferable.

It also makes no sense that she's even able to join the party. She's a marauding bandit that kills, plunders, and enslaves for fun. Why the fuck is the PC okay with having her in the "save the world" gang?

Arona is quint tier if you ask me. There's absolutely nothing to like about her if you're not into her shitty power dynamics.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
She's incredibly unoriginal and we've already seen this character archetype other times in Ardia-
greta-how-dare-you.gif
As a supreme Ardia enjoyer she has nothing in common with Arona except for her being a futa and participating in an alpha/beta dynamic (which also has different connotations in-universe). Arona is a brash, dominant "alpha" and as you say something we've already seen before. She's meh for me and after seeing her scenes a few times I don't really care much for her.

Ardia when you first meet her is a pampered and clueless heiress of a planet wide fortune who was saved in the nick of time by the dashing Capt. Steele. And after defeating the majority of the pirates leadership and freeing up the slaves in the station, rescues her and invites her to be part of his crew. Her own savior then becomes irreversibly addicted to her, and she grows from a meek and clueless girl to a true alpha of her people. All because Steele was exposed to her cum. The journey of Steele being her emancipating hero to her personal cum dump and ball polisher makes Ardia my favorite in the game, which is why everytime I make a fresh run recruiting Ardia is my primary goal since on the off chance Fen actually finishes TiTS I'll be able to see a game end with her being my Alpha.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
The journey of Steele being her emancipating hero to her personal cum dump and ball polisher makes Ardia my favorite in the game, which is why everytime I make a fresh run recruiting Ardia is my primary goal since on the off chance Fen actually finishes TiTS I'll be able to see a game end with her being my Alpha.
It's good to see there are still people of culture around here.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes