Oct 10, 2021
I wish you could visit the students more than once. I like seeing those mini scenes with the party, and it's a bummer you can't see everyone's variation. But well, CoC is a one pump chump a lot of the time.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ah, i didn't know the scene. They said it was a Serena scene and Dom arona.
the misinformation misled me
Also have Dom arona? what a joke of a character
That's not misinformation. That's entirely different scene. Arcader is gaslighting you.

Serena Quest Scene is this one:
    • - As a Kervus orc who's led several bloody slave raids against the Minoan coast generally and even Signia specifically, Arona is not allowed inside the lyceum. If she's brought there, the guards will have her leave. While Champ is inside the lyceum, Dominant Arona relaxes by fucking into a stupor outside the Passion Pasture; Submissive Arona mopes around, scribbles some graffiti on the walls, gets into a fight, and gets drunk.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Did you see the scene yet? Are there any big differences with the scene compared to the old one?
sadly i couldn't notice any discernible difference, it obviously had the same flow but from memory it seemed basically the same. I felt like the maid scene was at least somewhat changed compared to the 4some.

• Sad
Reactions: Walk Cycle

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
then my former point stands then except it wasn't Savin we will ignore that misdirection from Arcader
They enjoy seeing NPCs fuck other NPCs and they write DomArona much more rougher than you with SubArona, because that's their fetish.
i meant why would you content where someone would get mad being treated like a raider and slaver and then act like that right after

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes