icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Because Livrea is such an essential NPC she needed a retroactive intro quest. Sigh.
Seriously. It's savin's pet project so it gets special treatment but she is just so uninteresting and boring amidst a sea of varying characters. It definitely didn't need this whole ass quest.
Savin is doing what they said they would and "making their own Brienne" and now they are trying to shove them in our face to make player interact with them more.
Savin: "I made a cow girl too! did you see them? If not I made more content for them so you pretty much trip over them. You like them dont you!"

Pink cow lady still above average but with Savin you never know may if they fuck it up with some surprise sharing stuff or making them ever present in a bad way like Cait.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Savin is doing what they said they would and "making their own Brienne" and now they are trying to shove them in our face to make player interact with them more.
Savin: "I made a cow girl too! did you see them? If not I made more content for them so you pretty much trip over them. You like them dont you!"

Pink cow lady still above average but with Savin you never know may if they fuck it up with some surprise sharing stuff or making them ever present in a bad way like Cait.
I think on the wiki it says that Dom Arona bangs her if you are doing Serena's event.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
0.7.15 Patch Notes:

• Livrea now appears in Hawkethorne right at the start of the game, and she has a quest she’ll ask you to go on with her to help get her home to Khor’minos.
  • This new cow-herding quest involves two new sexable encounters (including a very hefty pair of win/loss scenes by B!), a boss, and some sweet new loot!
  • There’s also a new milking scene with Livrea and the PC in Hawkethorne if you choose to flirt with her.
  • Liv’s new quest is only accessible before you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon (she’ll eventually find some way back on her own, so you can meet her there as normal). However, saves loaded that have already done Palace of Ice will get a popup allowing you to warp to the start of her dungeon so you can still experience it. This won’t pop up if your save is IN a dungeon, but if you leave the dungeon without reloading the save again you should get it afterwards.
  • The 4some scene with Evelyn, Cait, Ryn, and the PC has been rewritten and readded to Dragon Evelyn’s options. You may now sacrifice these two cute “maidens” to your dommy dragon GF. (By Wsan)
  • Katya, the grumpy feline ranger introduced just a few patches ago in Khor’minos, has a small quest she’ll send you on a day after you talk to her about her family. (By Aury)
  • Rags and Pavo both sell a new instrument, the War Drums.
  • The Milky perk from character creation now induces permanent lactation — no more running dry after a couple days.
Windows:
Android:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes