MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
First off what are you even saying here? Im not talking about all the other people who have critiqued the game im talking about this individual whose "critique" amounts to nothing but frivilous nonsense. He doesnt give any information besides his own personal dislike of Futa and NTR content. If he was having a problem with seeing too much of that content he could give details. Give a proper critique instead of knee jerk nonsense.
I'm saying there isn't any winning here. They almost certainly wouldn't be able to add anything new to the discussion(no offense to them obviously), so there'd be no point in them going in-depth about why they dislike the game. I doubt he'd be able to do that anyway considering it doesn't seem like he played much of the game. I really don't see how him giving details on why he doesn't like futa and NTR would make it any better.
ot meet kettle how? im fully describing why im feeling what im feeling with facts and details, which tells me you entirely missed the point of my first post
All you did was state your own views on the project, not really any facts. I'm saying you're a hypocrite because you complaining about this is completely pointless and doesn't add up to any meaningful discussion. If you truly want proper discussion, don't come off as some "holier than thou" douche that acts like they know better than everybody.
Nobody says it can't be critiqued again missing the point entirely. I see expectations for this "game " are wholly too high. Its literally a "Choose your own adventure smut fic" you could find on a site like literotica, wrapped up into a gamey package. To have such lofty expectations for such a thing is delusional imo.
Completely your own opinion. And no I don't think expectations are particularly high for the game in the first place. I for example, just expected the game to be the same quality as TiTS or even just the first game. Yet it can't even stand up to that.
You'll see alot of people complaining about there not being more characters that swing a certain way, or that have a certain gender.
I don't ever really see that here. Do you have any examples on characters you've seen that for?

Last edited:

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
I mean, you can be a nice guy and be the bull. Which Brint can definitely fall into. But this feels out of context to some extent.
Nope, this screenshot about my ask would like Wsan make story update with Brienne and her family in December, but answer is no

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
the main way to decrease belly is the gym in Hawkethrone
I'll take that as a maybe,first time was explore the glacial rift getting smacked about like a balloon without helium as well feeling Nerfed,second time was ...
I ran into another thing, and since you already helped me twice (thank you!), I'd like to ask another question. Is there a way to reduce the time of pregnancy? My character is pregnant and it'll take 42 days, is there a way to reduce this time?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Another weird plotline I don't really care for is Vivianne's. Not the character herself, she's fine, her recruitment quest and its results.
The main standout feature of the protag is we're 'malleable' and react well to transformatives, the main hangup of the villain is she's a demon and can't stop being a demon and for some reason can only have imp kids (even though we can specifically romance her daughter, who is not an imp).
Then Vivianne's quest is like
"ey so I casually messed with that milk you gave may, now I have on demand malleablility that's above your own and also I can become a demon or human at will, its super easy bro, dunno why no one else did this"

Reactions: Wrynn13

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
The main standout feature of the protag is we're 'malleable' and react well to transformatives, the main hangup of the villain is she's a demon and can't stop being a demon and for some reason can only have imp kids (even though we can specifically romance her daughter, who is not an imp).
Then Vivianne's quest is like
"ey so I casually messed with that milk you gave may, now I have on demand malleablility that's above your own and also I can become a demon or human at will, its super easy bro, dunno why no one else did this"
Yeah the demons are super malleable they can change form at will that isn't new it is from the first game think about it this way Deadpool can regenerate and heal up any damage done to him he still has cancer tho. As Quintilus said Aileh is adopted if I remember correctly she still has her soul she isn't a demon that is why you can have a kid with her. Demons as far as I remember straight up cannot have children other than imps maybe you need part of your soul to make a new soul idk. When it comes to switching between human and demon Kas does this a few times in the story. I don't know when or if you played and finished the coc 1 and hell it has been a long time since I've last touched it so take what I say with a grain of salt.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Yeah the demons are super malleable they can change form at will that isn't new it is from the first game think about it this way Deadpool can regenerate and heal up any damage done to him he still has cancer tho. As Quintilus said Aileh is adopted if I remember correctly she still has her soul she isn't a demon that is why you can have a kid with her. Demons as far as I remember straight up cannot have children other than imps maybe you need part of your soul to make a new soul idk. When it comes to switching between human and demon Kas does this a few times in the story. I don't know when or if you played and finished the coc 1 and hell it has been a long time since I've last touched it so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Shape-shifting at will seemed to be purely a succubus/omnibus/incubus thing from what I can remember of CoC 1 (it had like 13 different kinds of demons and most never showed this ability, mostly Vapula and her enterouge did) but looking at pregnancy page of CoC1 wiki seems you right about imps. All 3 demons it lists who can get your pregnant or get pregnant give birth to imps. Man demons suck.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Oh? Well, still, I do stand on my assursion that Brint is presented as a bull in a lot of his scenes. And I remember Kelt. I like his content but he was a jackass that locked a playstile behind his sexual molestation. So of course some people may not be all that chipper for him.

Still, I think there is a place for a playboy or (on a more extreme spectrum) misogynistic jock for this game as long as you do not lock stuff behind him. I think Hirrud fits that bill. And people that are not into it can simply choose not to engage with him. Is there anything more to that conversation or not?

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Nobody says it can't be critiqued again missing the point entirely. I see expectations for this "game " are wholly too high. Its literally a "Choose your own adventure smut fic" you could find on a site like literotica, wrapped up into a gamey package. To have such lofty expectations for such a thing is delusional imo.
I think with stories on sites like that because they're usually not organized and making money. And if it is organized it's one person pretty much writing one path. So I don't think you can campare those to this game. Sure theres some similarities but there's more differences here.

Sep 20, 2018
does anyone have the new update?
Here you go here it is
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (October-November): u2EXFNIg25KrbzRpY0p1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.25 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new Valkyrie you can interact with in Lumia’s keep after the quest: Thrud! She’s huge! ( )
  • New Busts: Thrud & Jarl Talraed ( )
  • Bunches of fixes. Most importantly, some fixes for Lumia’s preg content, allowing the PC to properly do the deed. Light Palace and Shadows Over the Sun have been combined into a single quest. The Redemption quest’s tracking updates properly.
  • There’s a new save system in place (for local saves). This may currently cause brief lag when bringing up the save menu or saving/loading, but should make local saves less likely to get wiped by your computer and has a number of knock-on benefits we’ll be exploiting soon (such as bigger custom portraits).
    View attachment 2232286 View attachment 2232287

Oct 10, 2021
Random thought, I wish there was a portal point to the ranch. Or once you beat Harvest Valley there's options in the three towns to get to the farm and back fast. It's smack dab in the middle of the map, is next to martial arts Lucario that teaches you stuff, and it's involved in a few quests. It deserves a warp gate way more than the centaur village, at least.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Random thought, I wish there was a portal point to the ranch. Or once you beat Harvest Valley there's options in the three towns to get to the farm and back fast. It's smack dab in the middle of the map, is next to martial arts Lucario that teaches you stuff, and it's involved in a few quests. It deserves a warp gate way more than the centaur village, at least.
That will give player too much power, which will make it a power fantasy, which is not what this 'game' is about!!!!

Oct 10, 2021
Speaking of power fantasy, I'm surprised they never added a Kelt into CoC II. Dude was the prototype for the bullshit you get in this game. Then again, CoC II is like a world of Kelts so no need.

Side thought 2, you should be able to feed items to Lyric so when you toss her you get elemental effects in battle.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes