Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
We have yet to have a single decision in game where "I am going to do the bad thing" has rewarded us.
Isn't the corrupted totally not a lightsaber the better version? I've only ever gotten the pure one but thought I remembered reading that.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Ah, that stinks. So what are the plans for low confidence Run then? What is our relationship with her?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Isn't the corrupted totally not a lightsaber the better version? I've only ever gotten the pure one but thought I remembered reading that.
Raw stat wise it's not shabby almost entirely due to the accuracy. The armor pen is only like 5% more damage. Defensively you also take like 5% more damage. The accuracy is what makes it wortwhile. The blight damage is useful against a decent amount of enemies. Less so the bosses where that would matter. Faceless blade has like 50 blight resist IIRC.

Realistically Deflect makes you immune to damage from most fights. To show how this is against absurdity, max power dragon Evelyn after she blows her dragon breath (and you survive that) can't actually hit your MC anymore. Period.
Deflect is pretty insane.

Swordsoul isn't a particularly bad ability and...
Ah hell. We'll do this properly, I've got the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR
It's biggest boon is the accuracy it brings and occasionally the blight damage (though most of the enemies with a blight mallus or mooks who get one turned with the dawnsword anyways. Additionally you'll still miss highish evasion enemies unless raw stacking evasion from other sources.

In all other ways it's inferior.

Ah, that stinks. So what are the plans for low confidence Run then? What is our relationship with her?
Don't know. I mentioned it before but I stopped keeping track years ago.
(I'm mostly sucked back to this thread because of the notification bell)
Guess I could go check and either amend this post or make a new one.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The PC and Cait *can* have a deeper relationship than just fuckbuddies, but unfortunately a lot of the momentum on that has been lost to me endlessly working on quests and dungeons on the other side of the game. Eventually the idea is you can join her in holy thottery and hold hands while you both get bent over the altar of the femboi buttslut god, or maybe steer her away from the most extreme sexual excesses of her faith (though she's never going to become a monogamous tradwife).

Man's so charming, when he puts it like that my man's about to run off on this>

1685033385881.png

to go do this>

1685033810563.png
1685033862035.png

Holy shit bro. Laughing like it's the old times

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Man's so charming, when he puts it like that my man's about to run off on this>

View attachment 2648800

to go do this>

View attachment 2648817
View attachment 2648819

Holy shit bro. Laughing like it's the old times
Holy shit Moira's getting good! that image almost made me go "Yup...I'm good, Kassyrra/Tollus can go fuck themselves Imma lay back here with ma 3 cow wives." (Only made better cuz bought Cait her Whore Temple and now she pays me like 1.000 coins per week or something like that.)

Nov 24, 2020
This reminds me of 4kids/Fire Emblem censorship for the western audience. In JP a character says that they love you. In EN dub she says that you are her best friend.

Eventually the idea is you can join her in holy thottery and hold hands while you both get bent over the altar of the femboi buttslut god
Also I will probably be facepalmed for this, but is it wrong that I find it hot? Not for every type of character, obviously, but from the perspective of an innocent femMC who met Cait, this random cat slut who is so open to do lewd things that you decide to try it and end up slowly becoming just like her, because this cheerful catgirl doesn't register in your mind as evil despite actually corrupting you and making you do unreasonable things to promote her groomer religion. Granted, this premise does fall apart for many reasons, one of those being the fact that you still need to be the MC that is supposed to save the world from Kas, but still, I can't be the only one who would play a game with this premise, right? Yuri Corruption is hot.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Is there an opportunity to meet our PC's family in Scion path? Or, at least have some incest content somewhere at least?
Technically. B's been writing a genie character who can turn into your character's family members when you bang. I believe it's finished and just not implemented yet.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
But you still have an obligatory threesome or have to let her fuck Elthara alone?
Alone? No
It's a threesome.

Himm...
Alright so, at the end of Ryn's quest she gets a potion to fix her penis and she gets uncaged.
To progress her romantic path you have to either get fucked by her or have her fuck Elthara while you ream her.

Who knows if there will be other options there in the future going forward. But this is all that exists as it is right now.

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Also I will probably be facepalmed for this, but is it wrong that I find it hot? Not for every type of character, obviously, but from the perspective of an innocent femMC who met Cait, this random cat slut who is so open to do lewd things that you decide to try it and end up slowly becoming just like her, because this cheerful catgirl doesn't register in your mind as evil despite actually corrupting you and making you do unreasonable things to promote her groomer religion.
If the devs actually alluded to the idea of Cait and the groomer cult actually being corrupted it would be hot, but no apparently they're reddit wholesome big chungus. It's totally normal for little Timmy to hear constant moaning and see his caretakers getting slamfucked, we swear this will have no impact on his development!

Seriously, they had to be on fucking drugs when thinking of this shit.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If the devs actually alluded to the idea of Cait and the groomer cult actually being corrupted it would be hot, but no apparently they're reddit wholesome big chungus. It's totally normal for little Timmy to hear constant moaning and see his caretakers getting slamfucked, we swear this will have no impact on his development!

How children should be handled, in your opinion?
Not protecting devs btw

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Alone? No
It's a threesome.

Himm...
Alright so, at the end of Ryn's quest she gets a potion to fix her penis and she gets uncaged.
To progress her romantic path you have to either get fucked by her or have her fuck Elthara while you ream her.

Who knows if there will be other options there in the future going forward. But this is all that exists as it is right now.
OK, if it’s just optional to continue the romance path, then I can live with that. (By which I mean: not do it.) It’s still kind of stupid that her romance path forces you to involve Elthara if you don’t wanna bottom for Ryn—am I understanding that correctly?—, but I was under the impression that, romance path or not, you had to let her have sex with Elthara, whether or not you’re participating (like the heir plotline is shaping up to do), which I would not have been OK with.

This heir shit better be optional too LOL.

Would be kind of a cool reveal—it would provide a twist on top of giving corruption a bit of a more nuanced face—but if they were doing that, I’d expect they would be doing more corruption stuff in general, wouldn’t they? At the very least, kissing Cait’s ass wouldn’t cure you of your corruption if she were part of a corruption-aligned sect.

Reactions: Alterism
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes