jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is there even a story if you enemy zoned Kas? Does her Paladinsona just ignore you the whole time. I've forgotten the beats of the main story.
Yeah, I am interested in how that plot develops for those that are not on path of romance, just war.
If they dont shitcan or fail to deliver or completely hose the application I could see you going to war agenst Kas and possibly having a choice of dialog battle or actual combat.

The one way it could go is the dialog battle could be a way to stall for time until possibly the "gods" show up and beat down Kas for you so you can enslave her or such wherein she will be moved to something like a special wayfort prison cell if they dont provide some kind of "you must die option".

Another way the dialog battle could go is stalling so the gods join you in combat to help defeat and subdue cas so she can either be killed or captured.

The 3rd option is you go straight into combat but its a kind of "stalling" measure until the gods come and help.

4th option is just pure combat were you somehow defeat Kas on your own merits via some combination of attacks and companions. (this part may be the hardest and least likely to happen because it would require agressive ballancing or they set it up so that the battle can only be won with a specific narrow set of skills and companions. It would boil down to probably requiring cait in the party for some reason along with possibly whoever they decide would "Function" in that battle. It would pretty much boil down to rows in a spreadsheet listing all the possible "allowed" combinations unless they somehow apply the needed ballencing.

Eg I could see them possibly locking out certain companions by having them say something like "im sorry i cant go with you in this trip" or something.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
So to recap.
Everyone is dressed like sluts except the Princess who is still covering herself up completely.
The Princess is trying to get the King to get rid of Calise/Kas.
The Princess is in charge of the Temple in the Castle.
Someone came all over the statue of one of the Gods in the Temple.

The twist is going to be that the seemingly pure and innocent Princess is the one working with Tollus and not her degenerate family and she is hiding a massive dick under that dress that she used to defile the statue. This is also why her hand is placed like it is on her bust.
No need to get excited for cow princess if you're not into futa.
The problem is that Moria had posted nude portrait of the princess, back in august. And there was no dick there, only pussy.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
That is one of the worst examples of 'Draw a girl, call her a boy' bullshit that I've seen in a while. My man is 95% fem 5% boy with a 5% margin of error over here. Did Moira think she was supposed to draw another futa?
I don't know about that one chief. The second I saw that twink all I could think of was he looks like fuckin Louis-senpai from bestars cross dressing.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The problem is that Moria had posted nude portrait of the princess, back in august. And there was no dick there, only pussy.
Yeah that could be something of a plot point. "See, this dickless girl turn out evil! How many dickgirl is nice compared to her? I'm right! Now impregnate my ass"

Won't be surprised if that happen, considering devs fetish

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
So to recap.
Everyone is dressed like sluts except the Princess who is still covering herself up completely.

The twist is going to be that the seemingly pure and innocent Princess is the one working with Tollus and not her degenerate family and she is hiding a massive dick under that dress that she used to defile the statue. This is also why her hand is placed like it is on her bust.
Wait a fucking minute. Calise is Kassyrah? Are you.... Are you fucking serious?

I didn't think my opinion of this shit excuse for an RPG could get any fucking worse, but there they go, proving me wrong.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Morning guys, hey are there any NTR content yet? i still didn't find it...
The game has an NTR tag because sometimes your companions get fucked and they make you watch. The problem is most of your companions are polyamorous and not really exclusive to you, so instead of seeing your one true love getting mindbroken by strangers it's just you forcibly watching your fuckbuddy get some.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So to recap.

incorrect, it's actually the femboy

Reactions: Blaster69
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes