MeowAF

May 18, 2023
I really don't feel like explaining it cause the character just fucking does so themself in the game so I'm gonna copy and paste that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You then have a choice and one of them is to ask Kas to just lays down her arms and just live with you, says she can't even with both the anti corruption rings due to being a demon but she wants to try. And she goes into that she doesn't care about conquering Khor'minos, if she wanted to she would've before we got there(kinda like the Winter Palace) and says she's got a soft spot for Minotaurs.
so what the use ring of fate that we got from quest? damn confusing

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
It's amazing to see how this game gets worse and worse with every update... At this point, the whole story should just be copy-pasted into fanfic blog, because it's about the same level of those early 2000s bad fanfics that became eternal memes.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Why, because she has a horse cock? :KEK:
Or, because Fen's OC is a mino? :KEK:
Also gotta hand it to Savin, he sure knows how to put more emphasis on Kas' *fat horsecock* than her vag during a pussy eating scene, he ain't beating the cock hungry allegations even if he never wrote another futa character in his life.
Because before she became a demon the last place she was helping to defend was a colony of minos. It's all in the lore dump she gives you when she tells you her origin.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
God I really dislike the proportionally fucked busts... The more I look at them, the more they start to creep me out. It's one thing to look at aliens that are supposed to be aliens, but human(oids) that are just off make me feel almost uncomfortable. Unfortunately that's like almost all of the busts in the game.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It's amazing to see how this game gets worse and worse with every update... At this point, the whole story should just be copy-pasted into fanfic blog, because it's about the same level of those early 2000s bad fanfics that became eternal memes.
Nah, this shit isn't even close to stuff like 'my immortal' or 'diamond pokemon' when it comes to legendary levels of cringe.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone shown interest in fixing the fox daughter stuff? I imagine they'd want to wait until the game is down, but just knowing someone plans on making her both only yours and fuckable would be nice.
Everyone who tried to fix it in the past was attacked by the nasty minded psychic vampire, that uses non resistible consciousness based damage, so its impossible.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I came back after years to check up on this game and shit, I just read the reviews. What the hell happened.
I didn't think I'd see another piece of writing that's worse than TLOU part 2, but here we fucking are I guess. I'll just avoid this game.
I think two things are rotting this game on top of other issues. The honeymoon phase is way over so the horny spark for multiple developers is probably over. On top of that since some of the devs worked on CoC1 they are possibly now in thier mid 30s now so they could be aging out of thier own content and must struggle to stay interested. I think it could also possibly play into why updates are taking AGES because the original devs are just very burnt out and possibly getting too old.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
can someone fill the game with AI drawings and animation so that they are not poor text based?
maybe once the game is finished and we have a good enough AI that can also handle nsfw content. but you would have many people agenst it because of the stigma of AI art/content. If you want actual animation we would need a nsfw version of Sora which I dont know if one exists yet.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I think it could also possibly play into why updates are taking AGES because the original devs are just very burnt out
That probably wouldn't be the case if these goons didn't write the same exact characters over and over again and actually tried to do something different for ONCE. Like dude Stephen King is still writing and that motherfucker is 76

Then again they tried to do something different with the combat and lore and we all know how that turned out.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I think two things are rotting this game on top of other issues. The honeymoon phase is way over so the horny spark for multiple developers is probably over. On top of that since some of the devs worked on CoC1 they are possibly now in thier mid 30s now so they could be aging out of thier own content and must struggle to stay interested. I think it could also possibly play into why updates are taking AGES because the original devs are just very burnt out and possibly getting too old.
Huh, apparently Im a 16 year old boy which was just hit by the puberty, judging on the amount of time I spending writing smut, not a mid 30s. Could being worse....imagine being a low tier 30s.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes