SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Yes they do. Because they are stupid and think that if they raise their daughter as a hoe, it would somehow end good.
When she's growing up, UNLIKE with Helspawn, you have much less indication she'll grow up to be a slut, and more that she'll follow the family and cultural traditions like her mother, who seems like she has some kind of deal going on besides fucking you all day. If you don't go in with foreknowledge, it can be very easy to just try to back up your wife and and the mother of your MANY children, trying to not make life harder in a home you're only a weekend parent in.

After the fact, knowing how both are, and meeting both suitors... Hime at least has hotter art. I'd fucking rather marry Kinu off to GARTH'S SON than either of those boys, and hope that our daughter could fuck some sense into the lupine boy's ass with an eighteen inch magicock or strap on!

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
When she's growing up, UNLIKE with Helspawn, you have much less indication she'll grow up to be a slut, and more that she'll follow the family and cultural traditions like her mother
My brother in christ, did you forget the mural with the family traditions plastered all over it right before you got the artifact?

I'd fucking rather marry Kinu off to GARTH'S SON than either of those boys
What is with the Hitoshi slander around here? He is objectively a good person.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
My brother in christ, did you forget the mural with the family traditions plastered all over it right before you got the artifact?

What is with the Hitoshi slander around here? He is objectively a good person.
Sorry, I have little respect for the bumpkin. And indeed, he comes off as a bumpkin. Nakano is an edgetard who doesn't even get it when we knock him on his ass several times that he's been put in his place, but Hitoshi won't RISE to his place.

Let's face it, we were around for 128 afternoons of her life, we didn't give our daughter a very good male rolemodel, and as a result she doesn't have a good idea what to look for. Our daughter has shit taste in men.
All the more reason for daddy to step in and offer advice on a suitor, she NEEDS our advice.

On a semi-related note, FUCK KEROS, in-universe its basically a given that our absenteeism was his fault.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Sorry, I have little respect for the bumpkin. And indeed, he comes off as a bumpkin. Nakano is an edgetard who doesn't even get it when we knock him on his ass several times that he's been put in his place, but Hitoshi won't RISE to his place.

Let's face it, we were around for 128 afternoons of her life, we didn't give our daughter a very good male rolemodel, and as a result she doesn't have a good idea what to look for. Our daughter has shit taste in men.
All the more reason for daddy to step in and offer advice on a suitor, she NEEDS our advice.

On a semi-related note, FUCK KEROS, in-universe its basically a given that our absenteeism was his fault.
better yet supposily he did it for a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: SirJahar

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
better yet supposily he did it for a joke.
And I'm NOT supposed to go full god-killer on his ass next time I run into him, for taking away the happy family life I could have been having in parallel to my efforts to stop an evil demi-god/wanna-be-god. Poor Kinu, poor Kiyoko, and poor all the rest of our kits with her... assuming they're ours and not the totally-a-fox-and-not-an-ass god's kids just to fuck with us more. I'm sure the idea was kicked around the company discord. They lose out on having a father (or other mother). They don't get the entire other culture that is their birth right along side their mother's (assuming they're our kids).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes