zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The twist is going to be that the seemingly pure and innocent Princess is the one working with Tollus and not her degenerate family and she is hiding a massive dick under that dress that she used to defile the statue.
Am I the only one who just assumed it was Kas who did it?

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
Honestly, this whole Kas/Calise could be interesting if it's handled correctly. Since I don't think we have ever seen a demon fighting against their own corruption, bring questions of how and why she was able to overcome her instincts before she gained access to the fake ring. I doubt it will be handled with care, but I am intrigued on where this is heading.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Has anyone shown interest in fixing the fox daughter stuff? I imagine they'd want to wait until the game is down, but just knowing someone plans on making her both only yours and fuckable would be nice.
it honestly very much depends at this point. there are a few of us that want to attempt to fix the game once its done but they keep dragging out the game and atleast a few of us are losing interest entirely. What also doesnt help is how they are handling some of our favorite chars/the plot in general so some of the energy is being lost.

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
If I'm remembering correctly, yes and she has a sex scene after revealing herself as Calise.
Wait, Kas actually reveals herself as Calise? It's not just that she's a demon, she's specifically Kas? How exactly does that work with the differences in their actions and motivations?
At least I think I can answer this:
Is there even a story if you enemy zoned Kas? Does her Paladinsona just ignore you the whole time. I've forgotten the beats of the main story.
It seems like Kas uses her disguise to live out the romance path. She only reveals she's a demon if you push her hard while discussing the traitor, but never reveals anything more than being a demon who hates she's a demon.

Reactions: thecatcameback

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Has anyone shown interest in fixing the fox daughter stuff? I imagine they'd want to wait until the game is down, but just knowing someone plans on making her both only yours and fuckable would be nice.
I think there's a fellow still interested in fixing a lot of that. He's already drafted and written stuff so I suppose we only have to wait until they're done updating the game before you can have it. However, as jfmherokiller pointed out... it gets harder with every update, I imagine. I think there's still a few people around who can fix the code, though.

Reactions: SlashofRuneterra

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Wait, Kas actually reveals herself as Calise? It's not just that she's a demon, she's specifically Kas? How exactly does that work with the differences in their actions and motivations?
I really don't feel like explaining it cause the character just fucking does so themself in the game so I'm gonna copy and paste that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You then have a choice and one of them is to ask Kas to just lays down her arms and just live with you, says she can't even with both the anti corruption rings due to being a demon but she wants to try. And she goes into that she doesn't care about conquering Khor'minos, if she wanted to she would've before we got there(kinda like the Winter Palace) and says she's got a soft spot for Minotaurs.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes