YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I hope I don't get too old to the point my dick ain't working no more to see the day when this game is "finished" that there are modders spiteful enough to mod the game in a way Savin and TOBs are gonna hate. One thing I'd like to add for the TOBs bit is a "shut the fuck up" button whenever a scene he wrote occurs, immediately skipping all of it and getting the best result.
Well, congrats. You outlasted Fenoxo. His dick actually died a couple years ago. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: SouthernHamster

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yeah, but a healthy individual is able to distinguish between their fantasy and reality. I am into a lot of stuff, especially slavery and rape (where I am the perpetrator), and those are crimes in real life.

Iff someone shamed me for liking stuff like that, or if someone shamed you for liking stuff you liked, of course I or you would get defensive about it.

Naturally, not every fantasy should be treated as harmless, but someone enjoying the idea of getting cucked to me is no worse than someone rape, incest and so on and so on.
You fantasize of being a useless, limpdick manlet? Don't be surprised when people treat you like one.
Some fetishes are objectively awful, and people indulging in them deserve to be ridiculed.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes