Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
I really wish I could let the harpies stay in the wayfort without having to deal with the random, forced, no protection gangbang on living quarters tile.
I've already broken my "no bastards" policy like twice with Mitra and the unnamed Kurokawa child and I don't know how much more I can take without killing what little immersion I have.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Who else feels annoyed at the way relationship and pregnancy are intertwined? I feel like romantic pregnancy shoule be something that happens after you cemented your love for each other; it being used a shorthanded way to finish off a love arc/lock the major progression/stunt important scenes behind it is kind of starting to rub me the wrong way.

Rindo, Tetsuyo, Zo, the twins, Brint , Liria and probably many others that I forgot. Just feels iffy to me.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Clementine and Lusina preg content would get me hard real good (also I would recruit Lusina in a heartbeat if you could, moth girl is sexy and has this vibe that makes me think of Blackcat/Felicia from Spiderman.)

BTW I'm quite surprised we're treating Tollus being the final boss as some kind of "recent" change to redeem Kass I mean, wasn't one of the first bad ends in this game us & Kass being trapped inside a magic mumbo jumbo made by Cultist Cueball over at the Harvest Valley?

Between that & Tollus letters signalling his lost of faith over Kassyrra, his experiments over weaponizing Demonic powers, his obsession with old Belhar and relics of ancient power, the fact he has been around as a piece of shit since FOREVER using potions to stop aging, etc just...he was always the final badguy wasn't he? Gaining power and notoriety at the same rythm our character does instead of just being always strong from the get-go like Kassyrra.

I mean for Gods' sake Mallach flat out claims that the reason Kassyrra isn't smited right then and there during the Mallach Temple scene is because the Gods WANT to see if her experiments on the soul work/they outright letting her do shit cuz is in their interest (Is it just me or the Gods also want souls of their own/the ability to reproduce and make awakened Void Spawns same as themselves? sounds kinda like it.)

bordbrain

Jul 10, 2020
Not to rain on anybody's parades but isn't Clementine an abandoned character and part of the reason Noire was made because of that? Maybe I am misremembering her with another character.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not to rain on anybody's parades but isn't Clementine an abandoned character and part of the reason Noire was made because of that? Maybe I am misremembering her with another character.
I mean, if she’s abandoned it’s because no one is or wants to actively work on her. As far as I know, she’s not off-limits to anybody—although they likely wouldn’t hand her off to just anybody.

I think Noire was created to satisfy the devs’ insatiable lust for redundant characters.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
"no bastards" policy
Interesting roleplay. Can't say it's really feasible without sterilizing yourself though.
Who else feels annoyed at the way relationship and pregnancy are intertwined? I feel like romantic pregnancy shoule be something that happens after you cemented your love for each other; it being used a shorthanded way to finish off a love arc/lock the major progression/stunt important scenes behind it is kind of starting to rub me the wrong way.

Rindo, Tetsuyo, Zo, the twins, Brint , Liria and probably many others that I forgot. Just feels iffy to me.
Mmm, I guess. Any other project I might think that's a good point, but with this team with how slow they are in general deliberately going the long game might mean years without any payoff. Romanceable NPCs aren't allowed in without having sex content because of that. Plus, they're just not very good at romance. Tobs' idea of a date honestly baffles me.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bored now, posting my cheat sheet for all the puzzles in the game in case someone needs it:

CONVOCATION OF MIRRORS:
-First step.
Inquire: Inquire, keep quiet, disagree
Question: keep quiet, dismiss, question n2, retort n2, inquire n2

-Second step.
Question n1: keep quiet, question, inquire
Question n2: inquire, no n1, doubt.
Inquire: rebut, keep quiet, rebut.

-Third step.
Question n1: feint, question, doubt, accuse n1
Question n2: probe, question, keep quiet, keep quiet
Inquire: call out, keep quiet, point
Protest, reveal.

WHEEL PUZZLE CODE THING: right-hold-right-hold-left.

UNDERWATER CULTIST TEMPLE PASSWORD:
Issal Saal Craa Gas Iskar

CHEST WORD PUZZLES:
-Storm
-Wave
-Sunlight
-Advice
-Ring
-River
-Fable
-Darkness
-The Dead

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Even the minor bits of corruption in game that exist, the correct choice is ALWAYS to remove Kas' influence. Doing otherwise locks you out of content.
Wait are now Cait's potentional romantic feelings the corruption or the temple to her god?
Because denying her your support in building the temple locks you out of many content including Kas corruption but opens a path for Cait deciding to become a kind of dedicated mom like Brienne.
But for this as Savin said you would need to make her breasts and hips as big as they can get which then Cait makes Cait thinking that the only to get even more like a mother goddess would be getting children. But the only person whose cittens she would want is the MC and only if the MC wants it because creating a rift between MC because of this is not worth it.
But this is only when you did not build the temple that she would be able to get this thoughts that lead her astrey from her religious path.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
BTW I'm quite surprised we're treating Tollus being the final boss as some kind of "recent" change to redeem Kass
No?
Tollus and Kassyra have a very lovely 'die you today and me tomorrow' relations since the beginning, according to demonic horse dong in dream palace.

one of the first bad ends in this game us & Kass being trapped inside a magic mumbo jumbo made by Cultist Cueball over at the Harvest Valley?
What?

Tollus letters signalling his lost of faith over Kassyrra, his experiments over weaponizing Demonic powers, his obsession with old Belhar and relics of ancient power, the fact he has been around as a piece of shit since FOREVER using potions to stop aging, etc just...he was always the final badguy wasn't he?
Again, what?
Isnt Tollus were fighting for the title of baron with his sister 'insert name of a semen vampire cunt that is a current baron of a hawk castle'!? That was the case in some of the old version, at least. Or it was retconed, again?

They both bad but in a different way. One have retarded motive 'wanna be a baron -> do everything to make it happens' and another not even a iota less retarded motive 'wanna be a mother -> do everything to make it happens'.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I really wish I could let the harpies stay in the wayfort without having to deal with the random, forced, no protection gangbang on living quarters tile.
I've already broken my "no bastards" policy like twice with Mitra and the unnamed Kurokawa child and I don't know how much more I can take without killing what little immersion I have.
You literally allowed yourself to be cucked, twice.
Despite not wanting to, the game browbeat you into it. And you are unhappy about it.
You will be happier just abandoning the game instead of begging the devs to stop.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Wait are now Cait's potentional romantic feelings the corruption or the temple to her god?
Because denying her your support in building the temple locks you out of many content including Kas corruption but opens a path for Cait deciding to become a kind of dedicated mom like Brienne.
But for this as Savin said you would need to make her breasts and hips as big as they can get which then Cait makes Cait thinking that the only to get even more like a mother goddess would be getting children. But the only person whose cittens she would want is the MC and only if the MC wants it because creating a rift between MC because of this is not worth it.
But this is only when you did not build the temple that she would be able to get this thoughts that lead her astrey from her religious path.
Ahhhhh i can see caits thought process now there she is getting railed in the tavern thinking about the cuck upstairs how good of father he'd be. I just cant take her seriously in that regard everytime i hear about these supposed feelings i just remember everytime she's in town she's getting railed at a wedding its a gangbang MC got rejected by a love interest dont worry cuck cat has just finished downstairs..... All savin has todo is make all those scenes only happen if you built the temple it'll remove some of the cum stains at least

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
You literally allowed yourself to be cucked, twice.
Despite not wanting to, the game browbeat you into it. And you are unhappy about it.
You will be happier just abandoning the game instead of begging the devs to stop.
Man I'm just upset that there isn't an option to say no in that one specific random encounter in my own home despite the option being there with the maid encounters in the same zone.

Drachos

Feb 5, 2018
I think you misunderstand me. I am not saying every choice we make in the game that locks us out of content is corruption. The game has quite a few choices and some of them have no 'corrupt' or 'evil' choice. And some of those choices lock you out of content.

I am saying every time we encouter the Corruption the game actively encourages you to purify it, and punishes you if you fail to do so.

The instances we have of Kas' corruption are:
The Wayfort- No choices are made here.
The Hornet Hive- The correct choice is ALWAYS to purify it. You loose access to Azyrran if you corrupt it and gain literally nothing.
The initial Winter City Dungeon- This has 2 choices.
1)The Romance vs Rival one: (The Lore thus far supports the Romance path)
2) Jael'yn to Bar or Wayfort (The Bar has more scenes. Its VERY close though so if it wasn't for everything else I wouldn't notice.)
The Centaur Dungeon -The correct call is ALWAYS to purify the village. You loose access to a number of scene if you don't, with no benifit.

I can go on.

We have yet to have a single decision in game where "I am going to do the bad thing" has rewarded us.

At least with the temple example you give, an attempt has been made to make the alternative path attractive, even if its not ideal. When it comes to the games central plot the game very much has a preference.

Reactions: B2B2

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
McMahon.gif
>writers theory crafting a sexy new character, likely to be introduced in the future
>hugbox cuck 1: but what if....arona also fucked her
>standing ovation from everyone in the chat
>hugbox cuck 2: but what if....brint fucked her
>people crying, someone shits themselves from excitement
>hugbox cuck 3: GUYS GUYS. What if ...Ryn fucked her?????
>the chat begins setting up a ritual to sacrifice to Mallach irl, Savin is already jerking off

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So what I'm getting here is...we not allowed to impregnate both kitties?
Do temple: Impregnate chococat
Do not do temple: Impregnate Cait...someday...eventually...been a long while since I heard about this romance route (weird considering how much Savin loves her to not add extra content right away)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
So what I'm getting here is...we not allowed to impregnate both kitties?
Do temple: Impregnate chococat
Do not do temple: Impregnate Cait...someday...eventually...been a long while since I heard about this romance route (weird considering how much Savin loves her to not add extra content right away)
Don't you get it? The romance route is whispering sweet nothings while watching her get gangbanged. What a classic!

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
When and where did he say this?

At any rate I wouldn't put much faith in a "dedicated" cait. Honestly~
Ryn ended up not getting her cage kept on as a corrupt option due to the work.
The amount of work they'd have to do to make Cait not do and fuck almost everybody she sees would likely be just as much.
And likely get just as dropped.

Which to remind you, in true CoC2 fashion, confirming your love with Ryn required you to have her on one route only (high confidence), and either get sodomized by your sub bottom buttslut or do a 'threesome'. Low confidence Ryn? Don't want to get dicked on? Go kick rocks, lol.
The buildup of that option by Lumina to undo her cage reads like it'll be the same way. So don't expect any salvation there.

Don't you get it? The romance route is whispering sweet nothings while watching her get gangbanged. What a classic!
I mean.
You're not wrong.

Savin also said this:
(this took longer then expected to find)
She's basically a sacred prostitute of the lust god who happens to be your friend, and she's VERY up front about what her content entails -- she literally sits you down and talks you through her views on relationships before you can access her sex menu. If you get mad about the sex nun having sex after she told you she's gonna have sex, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The PC and Cait *can* have a deeper relationship than just fuckbuddies, but unfortunately a lot of the momentum on that has been lost to me endlessly working on quests and dungeons on the other side of the game. Eventually the idea is you can join her in holy thottery and hold hands while you both get bent over the altar of the femboi buttslut god, or maybe steer her away from the most extreme sexual excesses of her faith (though she's never going to become a monogamous tradwife).
What could a "kind of dedicated mom like Brienne" entail?
Given the consistent unreliability? Probably nothing to the extent of even being remotely near Brienne. Maybe a scene or two ("I would only have your kids anyways, [pc.name].", she says whilst being plowed by a train of minotaurs in the name of passion.) and that'd be that. And various people would say "what did you expect? Dedicated just means in regards to getting pregnant" or some nonsense.

Don't even let your eyebrow raise. Don't let it twitch.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes