Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Careful, don't get cut on that edge.
Ain't nothin' wrong about wantin' to beat the shit outta the guy who raped your wife. There are other characters who are willing to do way worse things to the PC. The Kitsu-den basically turns the PC into a mindless brainwashed slave for them to forcefully marry off for example. And frankly speaking, beating up the Minos/Hobgobs isn't edgy enough as far as I'm concerned.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Didn't think that I'd end up defending Savin and co. of all things but maybe consider the amount of content here compared to other text-based Patreon milking cows. Sure, the main story is moving painfully slowly but at least the updates are regular and have been so for 5 years now.
This, I'll make fun of Savin and Tobs any day of the week but for me a scam has to be a game that barely gets any updates (if ever) while living off Patreon, like Lilith's Throne (or the more extreme case with Teraurge...no update since 2021, and that update didn't even had anything new it was just another link to download since the old one died!)

Oct 10, 2021
Is sex options really mandatory, Like, I wanna save the v-card for special dialogues and such, am I missing anything by doing this?
can't recruit alarune, so you lose some scenes. can't get the bow from the white haired bunny in hidden valley (ranch), since you need to have anal. can't trigger new scenes with bunny in the mountains since you need to sex her once at least.

need to trigger holiday mode on to be able to trigger love path for the antagonist if you don't have sex with her in her two story moments before act 1. need to sex the fox companion to start her content. monk trainer asks you for sex if you train with her long enough, but I think you can say no and just have sex with her later. you can definitely tell the elf companion no sex when they approach the first time and not lose any scenes, but you need to have sex with them if you want to do their love path as well. hm, i think that's it.

Reactions: AnticrustedTANK

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I don't think the game has any unique dialogue for virginity loss by the PC, the game doesn't even track it properly cause if you TF your junk away then back you are magically a virgin again.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Only time I remember someone making a unique dialogue about our virginity is Kassyrra if you sex her on the tutorial, claiming that you lost your virginity to the succubus.

Speaking of Unique Dialogues, does anyone know some related to backgrounds? the ones I know so far that are ENABLED by certain dialogues are:

Hunter & Barbarian: You're actually able to tell where the edgelord Elf is hiding in Ryn's sidequest about the "mystery" of why he is so edgy, also you mention you're good at tracking when Cait's concerned of her father's whereabouts (and the Barbarian has a slight change in Arona's bathhhouse scene.)

Scholar, Noble & Arcanist: You're smart enough to help Kinu with her homework, also the Noble has unique dialogues about knowing who Phylander of Tychris was when Sigrune first mentions him & knowing Lusina's last name being of a noble branch.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Not really edge tbh. If anything it's backwards that those people can do the most awful shit to us if they get the upper hand, meanwhile the worst my demon guy can manage is send them on their way. If you lose to the village foxes they mind wipe you and turn you into a breathing sex doll, a corruption route where we bitchslap the gilf and fuck up the village or better become its de facto ruler writes itself.
Such a good point can't believe I didn't think about this until you brought it up. Its insane that you can do a full corruption build and the non-corrupt folk in this world can stuff that is even worse than Kas. Then people wonder why some of us side with Kas instead. Sure there were some messed up bad ends in CoC 1 but you could be just as messed up if not worse especially with the mod content.

This year's mayternity was a bummer.
What even happened in this year's mayternity?
What new content did we actually get? Was busy with IRL stuff so haven't been lurking much so have no idea.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Only time I remember someone making a unique dialogue about our virginity is Kassyrra if you sex her on the tutorial, claiming that you lost your virginity to the succubus.
You've missed quite a lot of them. For example, Brint has dialogue variations if PC's a virgin or not. Or Annika, a very lategame character, also has dialogue if PC's a virgin.
And that's just from the top of my head.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Why do all of the male companions either get deleted or genderbent but none of the female or herm companions ever have anything about them being transformable?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You've missed quite a lot of them. For example, Brint has dialogue variations if PC's a virgin or not. Or Annika, a very lategame character, also has dialogue if PC's a virgin.
And that's just from the top of my head.
Missing out Brint makes sense since I'm straight (mostly do only male on female content which this game has alot when you stop and look for it, with a few futa exceptions such as Ryn & Oxanna but hey, those let themselves be penetrated so it's ok)

And Annika, really? wow I would've never known that one, mostly cuz as you say very late game like...holy hell who was the brave one to keep their V-Card till then and notice? XD

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Eve also has unique dialogue for losing your virginity to her, it even has a variant for ass/pussies and an sph variant for cocks.

Reactions: claralover

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
Why do all of the male companions either get deleted or genderbent but none of the female or herm companions ever have anything about them being transformable?
-None of Devs like dudes... Which makes it even stupider that they'd transform/remove them considering that they KNOW that kind of content is going to be scarce.
-The Devs don't like it when you tamper with their characters in a way they don't like - so Cait, Ryn, Azzy, etc. In other words, blatant hypocrisy and double standards.
-These characters are not written for the players enjoyment, they're written for the Devs' gratification - in other words, they hardly write what people want, only what they want.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Well, most people playing this game are straight males with most of the content being made toward them. This makes those who want guy content just move to a different game that gives them what they want, and in turn, makes those who want male content even less in poll n stuff, so no more male content. And the devs comprise mostly men also doesn't help the matter.

Rango20

Mar 24, 2020
Let me think
Ahmri and Kohaku IIRC
will there be kohaku content tho?

i haven't been to their forums since wsan left and also not big on discord, so i dont have the freshest info around and maybe something changed, but i distinctively remember tobs saying he wont do kohaku preg content

oh and anyone dont throw that piece moira did earlier this month newone.jpg as proof since she did something similar a year or two ago oldone.png and nothing came of it

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes