Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (May-June 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.9 Patch Notes:
  • Zhara has a new 69 scene (Wayfort Only)
  • Lumia has a new 69 scene (by Gardeford)
  • Nikol has a new 69 scene (by B!)
  • Aileh has a new 69 scene (by Skow)
  • The Pupperidge girls, Anna & Morwen, have a new 69 scene (by Skow)
  • Ahmri can be impregnated! (By Gardeford)
  • She will go into heat one day out of every week when you are married and she is not currently pregnant. Even if you don’t have a dick or are sterile, you’ll still be able to help her through this rough patch.
  • While pregnant, her scenes will subtly change to be more safe for the baby. Most of these changes are not major, but add up and might be noticeable in some places. Some of the more noticeable changes include new options for the chain of kiss scenes, and a swimming scene to revisit (or visit for the first time) the chilly mountain cave from her party destressing session.
  • Ahmri’s first baby will be unique. Garde suggests making a save to try out a few names, like “big zooba” or a swear word.
  • The unique kiddo has repeatable meetings/hangouts for each companion(Garde recommends silly mode for Azzy’s) in addition to solo/Ahmri bonding time, as well as a number of one time events that are spaced to roughly a week between them.
  • Every couple of days, Genova will be looking after your kiddo so that you and Ahmri can have some alone time without needing to worry about whether he’s napping.
ahmri_preg.Moira.0.png ahmri_preg_nude.Moira.0.png

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I want to know if the new kohaku busts was just saltmining on Tobs' part now because this has been ridiculous.
The new Kohaku burst is a commission from a guy in their discord, and it is unconfirmed Tobs is writing Kohaku preg. This is not really new for Tobs characters tho. Asagiri also have pregnant burst and we've never even met her.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
> Ahmri’s first baby will be unique. Garde suggests making a save to try out a few names, like “big zooba” or a swear word.

No. If it's boy i'm gonna put girl name
Jerid.gif

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Well it's the last day of Mayternity, so unless they release an absolutely massive patch today or within the first few days of June, I think it's safe to say this has been the most disappointing Mayternity so far.
it will still most likely go on for another patch or 2 in june, this thing always has spill over and most of the content is between the 2 public patches

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Everyone wants to knock up Cait and yet here we are... 5 years later. Oh well, I'm glad for all the content with normal female characters. TiTs is too "comical hermaphrodite" heavy, with more preg-able herms than females.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also: Kohaku isn't Tobs.

Kohaku is William.

He's had an outline doc for Kohaku preg for like a year now but...well, William is a step above Bubbles on the "completing long term projects" ladder.

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021

Kohaku is William.

He's had an outline doc for Kohaku preg for like a year now but...well, William is a step above Bubbles on the "completing long term projects" ladder.

Explain why she's better than most of the others kits lol. Hmmm, I wonder if I can offer to help him with that. I'm bored lel.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Explain why she's better than most of the others kits lol. Hmmm, I wonder if I can offer to help him with that. I'm bored lel.
Sorry. I fucked up. Only Kohaku preg is Will, and it'll be after Kura preg. So ehhhh, maybe your kids will be able to see Kohaku preg. It's also cutable so I wouldn't have hope for now lol.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Kohaku is William.

Pretty sure you're thinking of Kurako. TOBS has done every single scene for Kohaku IIRC.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Pretty sure you're thinking of Kurako. TOBS has done every single scene for Kohaku IIRC.
Yep!

That's what I get for typing while having not played the game for several weeks.

Kohaku, afaik, has no pregnancy plans at all and Kurako is the one William has been on the verge of finishing for a while now.

my b

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Yep!

That's what I get for typing while having not played the game for several weeks.

Kohaku, afaik, has no pregnancy plans at all and Kurako is the one William has been on the verge of finishing for a while now.

my b
Ehhh, you have some right on that. Will did offer to write Kohaku preg, I think. But this thing is like last year's new lmao, and nothing has come of it yet.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes