Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
What's in store for next update? Brint going to town on Vatia and Liza while champ is forced to watch Narcie and the kids?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
At least they didn't have the audacity to have brint straight up fucking zhara and causing another elthyra situation. But still, literally who is this for?
The discord, Elthara (in WC) and Salwah were them testing the waters, but now that they know that their core audience doesn't mind sharing as long as it doesn't transcend into NTR, they'll insert the option whenever they can. Funny thing is they don't even include who wrote it so it's up in the air whether or not this was a commission or a passion project

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
The discord, Elthara (in WC) and Salwah were them testing the waters, but now that they know that their core audience doesn't mind sharing as long as it doesn't transcend into NTR, they'll insert the option whenever they can. Funny thing is they don't even include who wrote it so it's up in the air whether or not this was a commission or a passion project
Well some of writers see fan work as theirs's as it uses settings and characters that they wrote.
If you don't know the writer it's ether it's from multiple writers or inspired/stolen "fan work" as all the work has to be submitted so it will have to have been submitted by a name.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
doesn't mind sharing as long as it doesn't transcend into NTR
Again, to get NTR-ed you should be in serious relations with target...living being, lets use that word.
If you just a fuckbuddies NTR is impossible by definition. Yes, you are allowed to feel a bit upset like 'awwww man, no sex with %target% for me tonight...thats sucks' but thats it. Otherwise its looks like 'my neighbor have sex with some man while Im home.....LITERALLY NTR-ED!!!11111'

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I want the update where the champion has had it and starts hitting people in the balls and fisting people regardless of gender.

Or go full nuclear and make them go into a psychotic rage and you have the option of permanently killing every NPC you interact with. Maybe then I'd get some catharsis.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I want the update where the champion has had it and starts hitting people in the balls and fisting people regardless of gender.

Or go full nuclear and make them go into a psychotic rage and you have the option of permanently killing every NPC you interact with. Maybe then I'd get some catharsis.
Black Souls Enjoyers be like:
>permanently killing every NPC you interact with
:KEK:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Power....

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
>Half the patch notes are balance changes

When are they going to realize the combat is complete and utter dogshit and nobody plays for it?
View attachment 2811478
>be me
>have save editor
>literally just edit my resistances to be 90%
>just spam attacks/spells relentlessly without even thinking
>surrender button allows seeing all content even with unkillable character

Yeah the game's combat is an actual joke, it's like they forgot it was meant to just be a vessel for another way to have sex in the original game

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>be me
>have save editor

Yeah the game's combat is an actual joke, it's like they forgot it was meant to just be a vessel for another way to have sex in the original game
Surrender button changes to insta-end fight and win instantly aka the enemies surrender.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
>Half the patch notes are balance changes

When are they going to realize the combat is complete and utter dogshit and nobody plays for it?
View attachment 2811478
THANK YOU, I thought it was just me. I literally couldn't give a single fuck about the combat system, I pay it on story anyways cause I'm just here to beat my meat (not get my ass beat).

>be me
>have save editor

damn I forgot to do that when I started a new save

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
It's especially interesting to me that one of the combat adjustments that the devs felt they had to make was to buff Kas, of all things. Like, why? What is the purpose? Apart from putting the dastardly power fantasists in their place, of course.
If Savin's still salty about the very specific, niche builds that managed to beat Kas in the one time you get to fight her, why not just replace the whole fight with a scene where she teleports behind you and "nothing personnels..." you with her dick? That seems to be where this is going, anyway.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's especially interesting to me that one of the combat adjustments that the devs felt they had to make was to buff Kas, of all things. Like, why? What is the purpose? Apart from putting the dastardly power fantasists in their place, of course.
If Savin's still salty about the very specific, niche builds that managed to beat Kas in the one time you get to fight her, why not just replace the whole fight with a scene where she teleports behind you and "nothing personnels..." you with her dick? That seems to be where this is going, anyway.
It's the niche builds that beaten Kas that's the main reason why they buffed them in the first place.
That small victory was enough to trigger the Power Fantasy police since the MC won on a supposedly scripted scenario. :KEK:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Speaking of Kasyrra, where's some more sex with her? last time we got anything new for "THE MAIN 'VILLAIN' OF THE GAME" was half a year ago in Are they just holding out on us for actually good content? Hell, i'm still disappointed with how Mayternity turned out this year.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Speaking of Kasyrra, where's some more sex with her? last time we got anything new for "THE MAIN 'VILLAIN' OF THE GAME" was half a year ago in Are they just holding out on us for actually good content? Hell, i'm still disappointed with how Mayternity turned out this year.
Just like how Spiderman's writers are his main villains, most of the COC2 writers are ours. Having fun? Feeling a semblance of control? TOO MUCH POWER FANTASY!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes