destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
They had mentioned the public would be delayed for a while, I hadn't thought they would have delayed the backers to go along with it too.

I guess they want people to experience this halloween whatever as a complete thing, rather than piecemeal.

I don't really care much for holiday themed shit. For one thing, cultures and countries don't really share the same holidays and festivities, so I give very little fucks about a witch costume or two. Plus they're always bound to an actual date and timed which is always annoying.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
This week we’ve got a long-awaiting chance to catch up with a certain ginger paladin of Velun, a new mushy foe, and some new interactions with Tui, imps, and honey-brained Azzy.

0.3.18 Patch Notes:

• You can finally meet up with Eryka after helping her get to town and enjoy some one-on-one time with the paladin. (Written by Franks)
  • New enemy in southern Harvest Valley: Mushroom Druidess (Written )
  • After dunking Azzy in the hive’s honey, you can now meet up with her and the queen again for some honey-brained fun. (Edited back together by Skow)
  • Atugia has new talks. ( )
  • There’s a new victory scene for defeating the imps, and defiling the Imp Lord’s treasured fedora. (By JayBee)
  • Gwyn can now examine EGG-preg and normal preg. (Written by TheObserver)

Reactions: Rayrayxx and menatv

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.18 Patch Notes:

• You can finally meet up with Eryka after helping her get to town and enjoy some one-on-one time with the paladin. (Written by Franks)
  • New enemy in southern Harvest Valley: Mushroom Druidess (Written )
  • After dunking Azzy in the hive’s honey, you can now meet up with her and the queen again for some honey-brained fun. (Edited back together by Skow)
  • Atugia has new talks. ( )
  • There’s a new victory scene for defeating the imps, and defiling the Imp Lord’s treasured fedora. (By JayBee)
  • Gwyn can now examine EGG-preg and normal preg. (Written by TheObserver)

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
I’m planning on downloading this game and playing as a female character.

Ok I know this is a text based game but I’m still gonna ask anyway, will really appreciate if someone takes the time to answer this

Does this game have hentai pics?
If yes, how many? Like is it a occasional pic thrown in here and there which can be related to the plot at that point?

Or does it have consistent drawn pics for characters? [<- extravagant hope]

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I’m planning on downloading this game and playing as a female character.

Ok I know this is a text based game but I’m still gonna ask anyway, will really appreciate if someone takes the time to answer this

Does this game have hentai pics?
If yes, how many? Like is it a occasional pic thrown in here and there which can be related to the plot at that point?

Or does it have consistent drawn pics for characters? [<- extravagant hope]
Text sex scenes with character art, usually in few variants - clothed, naked and sometimes more. It works pretty good, art looks good and quality is consistent.

Btw, expect a lot of futa.

Nobody1575

Nov 20, 2018
Glad to see how quickly the latest update of CoC2 gets posted on this site. Makes me wonder why the TiTs thread hasn't put up the latest backer version from monday or even update the public version to its latest version.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Glad to see how quickly the latest update of CoC2 gets posted on this site. Makes me wonder why the TiTs thread hasn't put up the latest backer version from monday or even update the public version to its latest version.
If you actually read the thread recently, plenty of people have explained why that is.

Reactions: OofSs
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes