texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I remember being really grossed out the first time I saw Savin blow up on somebody on the Fenoxo blog. I can't remember what it was over, but I remember it being something seemingly harmless, like, "When will x character get y content?" Savin said something he often says, "When you write it", the person replied that they don't have any interest in writing things, which is why they come to the site, and it's Savin's game anyway so he should be writing it, and Savin fucking eviscerated this guy, telling him to fuck off forever, as I've also seen him do many times since.

The first time I saw it, I was like "Hmph! That doesn't seem like an acceptable way to talk to your fans!" But the more I saw it happen, the more I looked at what they have to read on an average post. Nearly every comment is some variant of: "When is x (scene, character, or major plot point) going to happen?" "Y new scene should have had incest/gore/whatever kink I like." "When will character z, who was written 2 years ago and already has a bad end and content as your harem waifu, get more content?" And if you go back another week, you'll see the exact same comments with a different variable. There's almost some schadenfreude in imagining someone else having to read the same questions week after week, but imagining doing it yourself? That sounds like a hell loop.

For 10+ years these guys have been reading and responding to hundreds of comments a week, and the overwhelming majority of the comments aren't thoughtful criticisms or words of appreciation; they're, "Give this! Give!" I think The Observer's pretentiousness is just him being the cliche of a self-absorbed, emotionally-underdeveloped artist, but regarding his and Savin's negative responses: idk how long I'd be able to take the shit they put up with before I'd also snap and lose patience for even legitimate commentary. I still don't think the way they deal with it is at all desirable or healthy, but I sympathize with their frustration and just avoid the forum/comments on fenoxo.com.
I think it was pretty much confirmed that the dude has some mental issues. Best not to talk to him at all and let him drown in his futa fetish.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I mean to be fair if you want a big futa waifu you have kassyra. Although limited interaction but the scenes were hot. Want to have a big titted waifu you got brienne. Always gentle and loving so pound as much baby into her as you want. Need a big dicked husbando you got Brint. He'll pump you until you look like a balloon and fell asleep, just to wake up being pumped again. And he's sweet too.

May 28, 2018
The dudes have patched the Public Release again to 0.3.20, fixing a major bug with the new dungeon apparently.

I wish that they can just use a Mega Link or failing that, another server, trying to download from their servers is an exercise in frustration for me.

Reactions: Archaon11111

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I remember being really grossed out the first time I saw Savin blow up on somebody on the Fenoxo blog. I can't remember what it was over, but I remember it being something seemingly harmless, like, "When will x character get y content?" Savin said something he often says, "When you write it", the person replied that they don't have any interest in writing things, which is why they come to the site, and it's Savin's game anyway so he should be writing it, and Savin fucking eviscerated this guy, telling him to fuck off forever, as I've also seen him do many times since.

The first time I saw it, I was like "Hmph! That doesn't seem like an acceptable way to talk to your fans!" But the more I saw it happen, the more I looked at what they have to read on an average post. Nearly every comment is some variant of: "When is x (scene, character, or major plot point) going to happen?" "Y new scene should have had incest/gore/whatever kink I like." "When will character z, who was written 2 years ago and already has a bad end and content as your harem waifu, get more content?" And if you go back another week, you'll see the exact same comments with a different variable. There's almost some schadenfreude in imagining someone else having to read the same questions week after week, but imagining doing it yourself? That sounds like a hell loop.

For 10+ years these guys have been reading and responding to hundreds of comments a week, and the overwhelming majority of the comments aren't thoughtful criticisms or words of appreciation; they're, "Give this! Give!" I think The Observer's pretentiousness is just him being the cliche of a self-absorbed, emotionally-underdeveloped artist, but regarding his and Savin's negative responses: idk how long I'd be able to take the shit they put up with before I'd also snap and lose patience for even legitimate commentary. I still don't think the way they deal with it is at all desirable or healthy, but I sympathize with their frustration and just avoid the forum/comments on fenoxo.com.
Nah, Fen, Savin and anyone else on their team have no excuse to flip out on anyone who uses their forums that begs them for content all of the time. They know exactly who they're dealing with and what kind of product they are providing to those people. Them complaining or freaking out on someone for asking or begging when X thing is getting content is like a drug dealer complaining that crackheads ask them for more drugs. You have no one to blame but yourself for the position you are in when you are the sole provider of their drug of choice. You know exactly how these horny degens are, and there is no excuse. All you can do is pacify them until their next dose and repeat the cycle.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Seeing all plebs here shitting on Observer makes me feel disgusted that I play same game as you bastards. The biggest problem with him is that we are not able to fuck Komari, the GILF of Kitsunes. And Nakano.
Don't let it get to you or bother you so much. People are going to have completely different opinions about shit. Perspective, and more importantly, different perspectives ensures that. Instead of taking such offense to it, even the opinions you don't agree on, take it with a grain of salt for what it is and try to remember how fact and opinions differ. No one is more right or wrong than the other in opinionated matters like this. Your personal experience will be much more impactful for you than hearsay from others, making assigning any notion of who's more correct irrelevant per say.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Don't let it get to you or bother you so much. People are going to have completely different opinions about shit. Perspective, and more importantly, different perspectives ensures that. Instead of taking such offense to it, even the opinions you don't agree on, take it with a grain of salt for what it is and try to remember how fact and opinions differ. No one is more right or wrong than the other in opinionated matters like this. Your personal experience will be much more impactful for you than hearsay from others, making assigning any notion of who's more correct irrelevant per say.
I was not being serious there. I like Observer, and even I have to admit that some of his writing is not really suited for this game (see my comment about Kyokos content, but I think that I now understand better why it annoys me). I just find it weird that people have that many nagging problems with him and that they complain about him every third page or so.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I was not being serious there. I like Observer, and even I have to admit that some of his writing is not really suited for this game (see my comment about Kyokos content, but I think that I now understand better why it annoys me). I just find it weird that people have that many nagging problems with him and that they complain about him every third page or so.
That's always gonna be the case when new people come to this thread for a backers build of the game and play it and then come back with somewhat of the same feelings about things that have already been run into the ground. That's why there's always a new flare up of Cait and NTR shit every 10 pages or so. It's why I find the fact of Savin and Co leaning into the whole Cait hate thing weird. The only thing that happens is you end up with new people having the same feelings about some stuff that people have already complained about later on down the road when they play it for the first time.

Last edited:

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
In this patch we have a demon, a serpent (getting her expansion), and a witch. What more could you want on Halloween eve?

0.3.21 Patch Notes:

• A new demon girl can be found wandering the foothills and both forests in search of fun, and she won’t take no for an answer! ( )
  • After having sexed the Sleepy Snake and beating Winter City, the snake may just wake up enough to wander into your Frostwood camps! ( )
  • You can have Ryn make a dildo of ice for you to use on her. (Written by Alypia!)
  • If you mess with River about his identity, his dad will come mess with you. Must have completed Nareva’s debate in the Convocation of Mirrors. Recommend having Cait come with. (Written by TheObserver)
  • Everyone’s favorite redhead witch has some new items to sell, and she’ll throw in a bewitching new outfit for Cait for free. (Written by Balak)
  • New Busts: River and
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: menatv
Jan 23, 2018
Is there anyway to just have the maps fully explored? I've been having bad luck getting into one fight after another instead of new paths being found.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes