Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I care. What is it to you punk? You have a problem with bakon and eggs?
I don't fucking care about what people think, Rindo is the cutest fox there is on this game ... even if she`s writen by tobs, to me she actually feels like the only NPC with actual depth, you can actually see and feel the scars that her life left on her, whether physical or psycological

Also, i think she's hot

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwby and JTakiyaa

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I don't fucking care about what people think, Rindo is the cutest fox there is on this game ... even if she`s writen by tobs, to me she actually feels like the only NPC with actual depth, you can actually see and feel the scars that her life left on her, whether physical or psycological

Also, i think she's hot
Rindo is nice, but I can't tell if I like her because she reminds me of Hanako/Sylvie (Katawa Shoujo and Teaching Feeling, respectively) or if it's because she's genuinely written well. Either way, I hugely regret becoming Keros' champion because having her refer to me so distantly is extremely saddening.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Rindo is nice, but I can't tell if I like her because she reminds me of Hanako/Sylvie (Katawa Shoujo and Teaching Feeling, respectively) or if it's because she's genuinely written well. Either way, I hugely regret becoming Keros' champion because having her refer to me so distantly is extremely saddening.
Since I am basically never becoming Keroses champion, how does she refer to you once you become kitsune?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Since I am basically never becoming Keroses champion, how does she refer to you once you become kitsune?
Whole lotta poncy "Your Eminence, my lord" kinda nonsense. Makes me cringe every time, but I can't be fucked to revert to an old save at this point. I'll die of old age before we see any progress into different regions with different religions, so it doesn't really matter much to me anyways outside of making me die on the inside whenever I walk around the Kitsune Den.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Whole lotta poncy "Your Eminence, my lord" kinda nonsense. Makes me cringe every time, but I can't be fucked to revert to an old save at this point. I'll die of old age before we see any progress into different regions with different religions, so it doesn't really matter much to me anyways outside of making me die on the inside whenever I walk around the Kitsune Den.
Are there any other changes to your title? Like do they refer to you with fe/male honorifics adequate to your standing in the society as Keroses champion or just gender neutral terms? Also, do they refer to you like that even if you are not married to Kiyoko?

And yeah, that is one of the reasons I do not want to become a champion of soul suckers. I do not like idea of becoming some make shift kitsune for one, and kitsune are not my favorite race when it comes to looks. I do not want to buy my way for people to respect me.And besides, I like how denizens of the tree talk to you. While they do treat you with some sort of distance since you are not one of there own, they still show you enough respect and hospitality. Especially Rindo and Kohaku. Which makes sense, given there personality and history. The only one who dislikes you is Nakano, but to be fair, he acts like that to his own family since he has bushido stuck up his own ass. All artificial respect in the world is not worth it to get on his good side. And to be fair, I enjoy annoying him with the prospect of me nearly existing inside of the tree or standing next to him. Especially if you are father(mother) of his wife. You can feel the venom coming from him knowing that you, the outsider, are one of the parents of his dear kinu. And it is nice to have one person in this game who is not all sunshine and happines with your PC.

To bad you can not get him to bone you, even if you become female kitsune and he is not married to your daughter. I have a weakness for damaged pretty boy types.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Too bad you only technically can, on a bad end.
That was nice. I like that the reason we finally bonded with him was "Now listen here Nakano sweethurt, I do not give a bushido about your stance on this whole forced marriage thing. Neither I am all sunshine and happiness about situation I myself was also forced in to. But Keros help me, I am not letting this marriage end with dry, clean sheets. So I am going to sexually tease you until you come and extinguish fire in my loins".
And it ended as soon as it was getting good. Bitch ass Observer. Give us an option even if it means steeling him from Kinu..

Last edited:

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Easy way to reduce cock size??

Also any guide on small cock humiliation / cuckold content?

btw, great game!

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
Easy way to reduce cock size??

Also any guide on small cock humiliation / cuckold content?

btw, great game!
Use pink egg infused with tugrid mushroom.
I dunno about small cock humiliation, but cuckold content? I think Cait has plenty, should you ignore her warnings about how much she needed to be a slut to worship Mallach.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes