arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
ikr not sure if the guy thinks its weird or not when you can fuck your half sister and cousin in this to and tbh given your father you prob plowing a family member he didn't even know lol
It's not a matter of being weird or not, it's the fact that Savin thinks it's a turn-on to be fucking someone who fucked your father that proves that Anno is a product of his.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
It's not a matter of being weird or not, it's the fact that Savin thinks it's a turn-on to be fucking someone who fucked your father that proves that Anno is a product of his.
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's a joke, your character is visibly grossed out.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the whole thing is Fenoxos joke, not Savins. Fen wrote your dad as the poonhound he is, and there's several characters in TiTs your dad banged not written by Savin.

The biggest example is one of the LoveStars who talks about it, loudly and at length, while fucking you.

Apr 8, 2020
Guys I know I brought Anno up (Comparing her to Cait), but let's try to keep this thread on topic for CoC 2.

I have been replaying it for a while and I don't remember it being how it is now. It's much better than when I played it a few years ago. And even though there appears to be more content for futa/dickgirls/femboys, there are a ton more female characters than I remembered.

Might have judged it to unfairly before, it's actually great.
I just hope the Kitsune aren't as bad as people seem to be saying here, cause they are literally my favourite type of girls.

• Wow
Reactions: Cerneu and Robotai

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Guys I know I brought Anno up (Comparing her to Cait), but let's try to keep this thread on topic for CoC 2.

I have been replaying it for a while and I don't remember it being how it is now. It's much better than when I played it a few years ago. And even though there appears to be more content for futa/dickgirls/femboys, there are a ton more female characters than I remembered.

I just hope the Kitsune aren't as bad as people seem to be saying here, cause they are literally my favourite type of girls.
I recommend that you just play through the Kitsune den and form your own opinion, instead of relying on the opinions posted in this thread. A lot of people in here hold years old grudges and this colors their perspective on not just the Kitsune but on CoC2 as a whole.

Elsewhere, Kiyoko continues being one of the most popular characters, and for a good reason. Kohaku is also insanely popular, and so is Rindo.

The backlash in here against the Kitsune is IMHO overblown due to a lot of people in here having a personal beef with the guy writing them, the source of this anger being past drama and the fallout from it that happened all the way back when CoC1 was still being worked on. They claim that the writer created Kinu specifically to "troll" them.

But again, instead of believing either side the best course for you is to just play through the Kitsune content and form your own opinion.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I also encourage you to try it for yourself. The only thing you should be warned about is that the guy in charge of the Kitsune seems to think that dividing chunks of words into paragraphs is a suggestion, not a rule. Combine that with his penchant for purple prose reading his work will be a chore. Ignoring all the allegations of him writing stories out of spite for the community one thing is for sure: The Observer needs a fucking editor.

Oct 12, 2023
I also encourage you to try it for yourself. The only thing you should be warned about is that the guy in charge of the Kitsune seems to think that dividing chunks of words into paragraphs is a suggestion, not a rule.
Wait does someone have a screenshot? I never had the uh "kick" to play the game for a long time, how bad is it?

Oct 10, 2021
MC can straight up learn a game from nothing and beat Kinu at it when you first meet her, and she's a genius too. One of the few pure wins TOBs gives the player.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
1) The player character's explained to have always been a fast learner; it's one of their few hard-set character traits
2) Apparently, getting drenched in exploded-portal-juice makes your soul really powerful
>Lost potential

The more magical energy the creature has the more potent their cum.The more direct your contact with it the bigger the boost.LOST POTENTIAL HERE GUYS

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes