DKwalter

Nov 9, 2019
Honestly though, I wanted some more sub dickgirls but considering how the devs like to put their tastes down our throats I shouldn't expect more of those. At least i was surprised that Arona has a sub route.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Step 2 is a power fantasy and we can't have that
Now now, I didn't say the oyster's gon' be a good one.

Let me huff that copium again...

"This game is the perfect sandbox text-based game, everything is in it and I am absolutely loving it.
No game will ever come as close to this because this is 100% a lot better than the first one, a really great successor to its predecessor.

This game is way better than most if not ALL text-based games, this is a masterpiece of a game with zero flaws and no inconsistencies.
Anyone that doesn't enjoy this pretty much has worse than bland taste in games.

I hope that the devs keep doing what they're doing and never change, never listen to these losers who keep bitching about whatever stuff they want."

5-star rating
10/10 game, the devs always give us what we want, barely toxic community and everything is great.

1647110096725.png

Last edited:

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I wouldn't even bother with reviews, I learned that All of Sav's friends and payers will bs you out of any review, especially the forum Incident where I called him out on his bs lies, and the mods changed my comment, and a ton of others to (We Lov D and other stupid crap). Also I learned not to trust reviews, cause there have been some fing ugly reviews on a few games that I personally really like on steam, that apparently everyone hated. So a review is just like Butt-holes, Everyone has one, some are one.
The haremon negative reviews make me laugh. "QuIk TyM eVmEnT hArD"

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
You lost to a combat encounter that involves a guy and a girl as your opposition. Which, by process of elimination, could involve girl fucking you, guy fucking you or them both fucking you. I think it is sufficiently clear what you are signing up for. Lose scenes by their nature are meant to take control away from the player as a punishment (or not--depending on what you are into to.)

If you want control over what scene involving you entails try one of many consensual ones.
Liliths throne while not completely this way, has my loss scenes where you can avoid fights all together by offering compensation sex or money/items. And you have some decent control of losses. (this is for wild encounters not story ones.)

You may get roped in to sex for story reasons but for the most part you have controll of what happens in the sex scenes and can even prevent your partner from doing an action you dont like.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Let's be honest, does anyone really use the review ? because I totally forgot it existed until you reminded me.
Meh, some reviews can give false information to new players...
"All the characters you can "romance" still fuck around with others. So they're more like fuckbuddies than romances."
false
"a good chunk of the NPCs are futa meaning you are going to miss out a lot if you don't enjoy that."
false

Reactions: Fiz1247 and M0nte

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Meh, some reviews can give false information to new players...
"All the characters you can "romance" still fuck around with others. So they're more like fuckbuddies than romances."
false
"a good chunk of the NPCs are futa meaning you are going to miss out a lot if you don't enjoy that."
false
True not false, Cause a good chuck of the npcs are not Female. That means female only. Any extras is not. Unless I am confusing your comment ;? I am an idiot most of the time so that is a high probability there.

• Haha
Reactions: Kroenen12

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
True not false, Cause a good chuck of the npcs are not Female. That means female only. Any extras is not. Unless I am confusing your comment ;? I am an idiot most of the time so that is a high probability there.
154 (female) > 94 (male) > 37 (futa)

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Also I dislike reviews because some say some things that I'd like to respond to. Theres no option to even quote a review iirc.
Lol they are literally praising Fenoxo for making this incredible amazing game when Fen has nothing to do with this. Goes to show how credible these reviews are.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
154 (female) > 94 (male) > 37 (futa)
Maybe we are playing 2 different games here. I am talking about Corruption of Champions 2 ( No Corruption ) not coc1..... cause I am pretty sure if you played it is like 154 futa 94 male, and 37 female.... or does what you consider female differ than me?

We got 3 orcs, 2 harpy characters, 3 harem cats ( Cait + w/e doesn't count since they suck so badly ). discounting the goblin tailer since we don't get to play around to know what she is. Also I am not counting the Characters you can transform male/female such as Brien since they are actually Decent NPC, with content on both sides more or less.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kroenen12

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Lol they are literally praising Fenoxo for making this incredible amazing game when Fen has nothing to do with this. Goes to show how credible these reviews are.

I dare you to go to the Fen Forum and Critize in dept or w/e with any kind of negative review or real comment. o_O.... almost like a witch hunt years ago.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I dare you to go to the Fen Forum and Critize in dept or w/e with any kind of negative review or real comment. o_O.... almost like a witch hunt years ago.
I agree. I once dared to say, that Taoth whas supposed to be good God in CoC 1.
I still do not know why but I whas then in the middle of the shit storm. How pure and naiv I whas bakc then not knowing what await you if you free Kiyoko.

Reactions: Fiz1247

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Is Fenoxo semi-retired?

Because I just checked his Patreon and he gets around $41000 CAD/month.

This is retirement level earnings.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is Fenoxo semi-retired?

Because I just checked his Patreon and he gets around $41000 CAD/month.

This is retirement level earnings.
Must have gone down some, he was making around 900k a year on patreon alone and almost another 150k through donations, this was quite a while while back, when I thought CoC2 would be awesome. :/

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes