Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What a coincidence, I was just digging in about how there'd been no encounters in a year
Let's see:
A group of 3 males where the lose has you banged and the wins has you worshipping or fantasizing about cock even in the facesitting.

Yeah that's Tobs alright.

Another trio of futas I guess as a chaser to the duo of futas in the undermountain. Ah! But written by SkoW. They're alright. Oh hey a milf, I'm usually into t~

Heh.

Alright so fir~

Nah nevermind. Anyways I look forward to seeing the completion of Bri hause.

That phrase 'The smell of her actual, milfy cunt' has tickled my sides.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
What a coincidence, I was just digging in about how there'd been no encounters in a year
Let's see:
A group of 3 males where the lose has you banged and the wins has you worshipping or fantasizing about cock even in the facesitting.

Another trio of futas I guess as a chaser to the duo of futas in the undermountain. Ah! But written by SkoW. They're alright. Oh hey a milf, I'm usually into t~

Heh.

Alright so fir~

Bro went through all the stages of grief

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Let's see:

Heh.

Alright so fir~

That phrase 'The smell of her actual, milfy cunt' has tickled my sides.
To the surprise of no one...

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
0.6.27 Patch Notes:
View attachment 3092763
  • There’s a new explorable area, the Windy Peaks! It can be accessed via the Steps of Sorra (the same place you meet Calise for her 2nd quest) in Undermountain. The mountaintop is a harsh, windswept mistress, but she’s home to a tribe of furry foxfolk and a tribe of harpies, and perhaps a few other denizens yet to be met! IMG_20231117_210142.jpg
  • New Enemy Encounter: Vulperine Hunters. Take on a pack of furry foxes… in a fight, right? (By Tobs) images (36).jpeg
  • New Enemy Encounter: Manticore Trio. A manticore matriarch and her heirs are searching the mountainside for easy prey! (By Skow) IMG_20231117_210142.jpg
  • Tweaked Enemy Encounter: The Demon Cultists. If they’ve been shooed off from the Glacial Rift (by completing Gweyr’s questline), the demon cultists will make their return on the peaks! (By Tobs) images (36).jpeg

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In other news, the grass are (somehow still) green
Meanwhile...
Impact of Christianity on ancient Roman empire greatly, and I mean GREATLY, exaggerated.

It, ancient Rome, were pretty democratic about religions. As long as you, member of some nationality, is a part of a Rome, one way or another, they, roman citizens and governments representatives, did not care what exactly your god(s) is, some phallic statue or eldritch monstrosity that eats seven newborns each Saturday.
The main reason why Christianity was banned is because it was a religion of ancient jews which, at the time, was something like a modern terrorists/freedom fighters, in the eyes of a Rome.

In italic because modern nationality concept has nothing to do with the group of peoples from certain region from ancient times. Kinda like modern englishmans have nothing to do with ancient Celtic tribes. They are ancestors of Celts, kinda, but they are not the same...thing, even loosely speaking.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That's because most of your English are descendant's of Germanic or French invaders, not Celts. You gotta go deep into Ireland, Scotland, or Wales to find Celtic descendants, which isn't really England whatever the map says. Not sure what this has to do with hating Tobs though.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes