Oct 10, 2021
You're fast, but I'm faster. And had a better line come to mind.
:)
Edit: Also, freakishly I actually edited it in those few seconds as you quoted me. We crossed in that little bit of time. I'd try to add the old stuff back, but I didn't save it or anything.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Stumbled onto this gem while trying to find that screenshot: View attachment 3877494

Motherfucker wishes they had more staff writers. Bitch please, you have driven out at least 2 of them out of the team in the last couple years. :KEK:
Why does he wish they had more staff writers? Fucking hire one then, you make enough money to do so. The reasons they don't have more is because you have to write for them for fucking YEARS all being UNPAID, interact with them on discord and get all buddy buddy with them, and have the luck for them to actually like your writing enough to include you.

The game has been around for over half a decade, there isn't an excuse for not being able to find another writer. If he wants the story to be exclusively his, fine, but then don't fucking complain about it being too much work and wishing you had help. Like motherfucker YOU are the boss. Instead of wishing you had less work, you can literally just have less work. Or get the existing writers to actually help you with the story instead of, I don't know, going off and making their own fucking game within your game. Then again that would mean being forced to see TOBS writing so...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes