MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
This is actually one decision I understand, it's because story wise they're both setup to be heirs to komaris role, if I remember correctly, or something similar, can't remember tobs paragraphs. But basically whoever you impregnate has to step down, so if you did both of them there'd be no heir, komaris already pissed with one so two and she'd probably attempt to geld you. Probably has ramifications in the future of the game or the epilogue.
Yeah but nobody gives a shit about this nonsense :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is actually one decision I understand, it's because story wise they're both setup to be heirs to komaris role, if I remember correctly, or something similar, can't remember tobs paragraphs. But basically whoever you impregnate has to step down, so if you did both of them there'd be no heir, komaris already pissed with one so two and she'd probably attempt to geld you. Probably has ramifications in the future of the game or the epilogue.

Why you can't impregnate multiple times though I don't get, especially when miko currently has one of the most difficult cgs in the game to unlock requiring both her and kiyoko to be heavily pregnant, you get one shot a playthrough. Also weird there's no further content with them (at least at the moment), miko seems like a hooker with a heart of gold and mai seems pretty smart and collected, would prefer them over rindo tbh, or at least alongside. Issue is tobs, keros is regarded as one of the gods with the most direct interactions but since he's copying princess maker and wants all the kitsune to be borderline racist Japanese expys it removes a lot of the potential for fun stuff and becomes kinus story while you're a tourist.
Ah yes, give us inconveniences for plot reasons that only the 1% give a shit about.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
I would advise against trying this if you enjoyed the first game. It is not nearly as good and the plot is nothing fun really & that is saying something considering Coc's plot.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
I am not being hyperbolic when I type this, this game has almost nothing to do with coc1 content-wise or game design-wise. Coc is only a name branding slapped onto this inferior game. If you enjoyed coc1 for the content and characters, you would not find any of that here except in small doses. As of current, those small doses are not worth dealing with the rest of the game for.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
that sounds a little disappointing considering the 1st one i found in my own opinion has good potential if that 1 kept going
I'm always of the opinion of trying things for yourself (within reason). If you want to give CoC2 a go, do it. There are some good things in there and lots of content for someone just starting.

And we'll either get a new Skandranon or RafRaf to join in the discussions.

Reactions: Amnelis and Wrynn13
Jun 1, 2017
I'd say it's worth a shot. Updates are slow but there's a decent amount to sink your teeth into if you're starting completely fresh faced.
Yeah I'd second that, it's got enough raw content if nothing else. just the direction, developers and the "please notice me daddy" fans cause problems. Plenty of stuff at least starts good enough, the combat can be pretty fun before underground cow land. Seems like every niche game eventually turns into a small group of elitist cult members and yandev clones, though.

This site has infinitely better interactions than ones I've had or seen on the discord or official forums, which its good to find f95 but also sad.

/rant
If this forum ever loses steam or is taken down there will be nothing but "yes cait really should be at the top of the popularity polls she just needs to be able to get pregnant (won't be added to cuck content definitely not), can't wait for her to be gangbanged at our wedding while our character sits in a chair to the side and loses corruption after they lick her sticky bum" "I love kinu she's a independent woman" "I completely understand a party member being removed with no replacement" "I definitely understand a random deadline cancelling a party member that already had cgs made, even though I'm sure there's no way this game will be milked for at least 3 more years, and am incredibly excited for Viviane, a random starting zone witch to be made the final party member" "I totally understand being underleveled for years now, just turn the difficulty to monkey mode until endgame xd" "removing a entire taoth path the player could pursue (which is why there was a choice to pick up kiyokos amulet or not) and just giving it all to kinu to solo was awesome" "azyrran going from being monogamous to poly to being monogamous to liaden with you as a side ho is fine" " etheryn never ever wanted to be a woman she wanted to impregnate my oc- I mean she was always written as wanting to keep it, it makes her feel pretty, something something transphobia" "garrets one of the only developed male characters that's been there since the beginning, it's great now he needs to join the army" "I really love a entire questline with star wars references, I'm glad you didn't do literally anything else, oh look it's made in part by etheryns writer too, even better" "wow another character and daughter better than- I mean KIYOKO AND KINU ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST CHARACTERS" "oh you want a male character, corruption content, or characters with 2 sentences total to have content? Write it, pay for it or shut up" "your writing sucks lol"
/End rant

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, the paragraph above reminds me when I first lost it, I wonder if that old comment still exists.

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

_/Abyss\_

Feb 19, 2021
Reactions: Wavering

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
What i hate about the Kistsunes is how in love Tobs are with them and wont allow players to actually engage with its culture no matter how backwards and harmful it can be.
I just think about the and Ragithas quest and how its crazy that these Giant war hungry green people that originally were trying to pillage hawkethorne and rape everyone in it are somehow more open minded to change and than the immortal omnipotent fox people.

Reactions: barsa and Wrynn13

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
How does that make sense when Komari's had kids but is still in her role?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes